Nothing from Anabeta elite

B

benjammin5150

Awards
Been taking it for 3 weeks now and I dont see any effects at all. No increased appetite, no fat loss. Kinda dissappointing, I really wanted it to increase my appetite. Been on test powder too. Does it take longer than 3 weeks to see these affects from AE?. I do seem to be immune to a lot of supplements out there, so maybe thats it. Saw alot of effects from erase pro though. Been on test powder for 6 weeks now, plan on going to 8 weeks. Can anyone tell me why USPLABS only recommends 4 weeks?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Give it time. But (from what I understand) ABE is just a glorified nutrient partitioner so dont expect crazy results. ESPECIALLY if your diet isnt on point. Sure some reps will flame me for this...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it with meals? It won't cause fat loss per say but it keeps me from gaining fat.

B

benjammin5150

Awards
Im taking it just like the directions say. I have been a little depressed lately though so maybe that has something to do with not being as hungry as usual.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must be doing it wrong?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
maybe youre just expecting too much? how old are you anyways?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm 41 and really enjoyed Anabeta. It's probably my favorite natty supp at this point.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been taking it for 3 weeks now and I dont see any effects at all. No increased appetite, no fat loss. Kinda dissappointing, I really wanted it to increase my appetite. Been on test powder too. Does it take longer than 3 weeks to see these affects from AE?. I do seem to be immune to a lot of supplements out there, so maybe thats it. Saw alot of effects from erase pro though. Been on test powder for 6 weeks now, plan on going to 8 weeks. Can anyone tell me why USPLABS only recommends 4 weeks?
I personally have not experienced the increase in appetite that some have reported, but I'm curious why you are taking it for fat loss? Can you give us a better idea of what your goals and general diet and training look like? I love AnaBeta Elite for recomps and it would certainly help retain muscle on a cut, but it isn't primarily meant to target fat loss.

B

benjammin5150

Awards
I personally have not experienced the increase in appetite that some have reported, but I'm curious why you are taking it for fat loss? Can you give us a better idea of what your goals and general diet and training look like? I love AnaBeta Elite for recomps and it would certainly help retain muscle on a cut, but it isn't primarily meant to target fat loss.
I read a lot of reviews on it before I started taking it. I heard alot of people say they leaned out on it. then there was the one dude that gained 12 lbs lean mass in 8 weeks while taking it with test powder. I didnt expect it to be a fat burner per se, but wanted the recomp effect. I have a low BF% but have a spare tire around the midsection. Was hoping it would help with that. My diet is FAIRLY clean, I eat around 3000-3500 cals a day. I do a 4 day a week upper/lower split program. My goal is to gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main thing I notice from it is that I'm no where near as bloated taking in between 300-450g of carbs a day as I would without ABE.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Taking it with good carbs, veggies oats ect, and lots of lean meat especially steak an chicken has given me really good lean muscle increase, especially a week into the second bottle like hot damn I noticed a lot!

ITW

ITW

Awards
Not to down the supp or company or reps but all I'm saying is don't expect ABE to be magic in a bottle. Hell, even AAS isn't magic (some may disagree ;)) Proper diet trumps everything (from a BB standpoint of course). Powerlifting/OLY is a whole different game, training takes more of a driver seat. All about your goals man.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read a lot of reviews on it before I started taking it. I heard alot of people say they leaned out on it. then there was the one dude that gained 12 lbs lean mass in 8 weeks while taking it with test powder. I didnt expect it to be a fat burner per se, but wanted the recomp effect. I have a low BF% but have a spare tire around the midsection. Was hoping it would help with that. My diet is FAIRLY clean, I eat around 3000-3500 cals a day. I do a 4 day a week upper/lower split program. My goal is to gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire.
I would try Erase with Alphamine to get rid of that "spare tire". But if you're looking to "gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire" I would make sure your fats and carbs are in check too.

B

benjammin5150

Awards
I would try Erase with Alphamine to get rid of that "spare tire". But if you're looking to "gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire" I would make sure your fats and carbs are in check too.
For the most part my diet is in check now. Although it wasnt until recently. Im frustrated because I dont have any excess BF except around the midsection and alot of it is visceral. I dont have a lot of muscle mass so if I try to diet it off I just lose weight everywhere else, then I just look skinny fat and feel like **** about myself. Ill look into the alphamine though.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Good price on super hd right now! I've heard great things about alphamine but hd helps keep lean while I pack on mass with ABE. I was putting on a bit too much belly fat and water weight with the muscle gains, hd quickly helped balance out and lean me out

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also I added powerfull to the mix because I got a deal on it, jump on endosurge today I would recommend! With ABE I really feel that kind of product just destroys midsection fat and I intake a lot of carbs right now. But again I've got super hd durring the day and powerfull at night and its just night and day

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hows your diet and training?

ABE starts working nearly instantly, but it may take 2-3 weeks before you can actually visually see the difference it promotes, similar to prohormones. Some people will start a cycle at one point, and then 2-3 weeks in they'll finally start realizing the gains that have been creeping up on them.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From all i have seen.. its not really going to burn fat, it will more so help offset fat gain.

Mike

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
This isn't anything against you and I actually loved OG Anabeta (haven't tried ABE yet) but anyone who claims to gain 12 lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks is full of ****.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In contrast to the others, I think anabeta elite would be great for fat loss if the 7-keto and especially the forskolin are dosed well.

T

T0008

Awards
...any health concerns which higher dosage or at all with 7-keto ?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...any health concerns which higher dosage or at all with 7-keto ?
Not sure what you mean by higher dosage, but there arent any as far as im aware with regular dosing of 7-keto.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't anything against you and I actually loved OG Anabeta (haven't tried ABE yet) but anyone who claims to gain 12 lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks is full of ****.

Agreed.