Supps to get rid of hormonal acne - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Supps to get rid of hormonal acne

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    27434

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Lmao!!! Remember Inhibit-P does NOT stand for inhibit pregnancy. Don't be a fool wrap your tool

    - Valdez
    What I can find a chick on birth control?? A lot of nice looking cougars out there that don't want anymore kids :-D
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  2. New Member
    LiquidCol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    23

    Reputation

    Thumbs up for your hormonal acne


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I'm literally about to give up!!
    I drink Jusuru with Liquid Collagen & huge doses of Resveratrol. Resveratrol acts as a phytoestrogen--as a holistic breast cancer survivor, I know this. Moreover, a daily dose of Jusuru, has as much Resveratrol as 8 bottles of red wine.In addition, the BioCell Collagen Liquid is the most absorbable & is excellent for skin & scar tissue related to acne. Let me know if I can help ~ LC
  3. New Member
    chimeranD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    1977

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCol View Post
    I drink Jusuru with Liquid Collagen & huge doses of Resveratrol. Resveratrol acts as a phytoestrogen--as a holistic breast cancer survivor, I know this. Moreover, a daily dose of Jusuru, has as much Resveratrol as 8 bottles of red wine.In addition, the BioCell Collagen Liquid is the most absorbable & is excellent for skin & scar tissue related to acne. Let me know if I can help ~ LC
    A guy named LiquidCol advertising liquid collagen? One of the first results for the product is a website listing it as a scam...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    LiquidCol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    23

    Reputation

    oops


    Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    A guy named LiquidCol advertising liquid collagen? One of the first results for the product is a website listing it as a scam...
    Oops, is this forum just for men? If so, I am a woman & here by error.

    Yes, there is a fellow online listing top MLM companies as a scam--he sells leads. But BioCell Collagen is very much on the up & up. And I am just giving the guy acne advice ~
  5. New Member
    chimeranD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    1977

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCol View Post
    Oops, is this forum just for men? If so, I am a woman & here by error.

    Yes, there is a fellow online listing top MLM companies as a scam--he sells leads. But BioCell Collagen is very much on the up & up. And I am just giving the guy acne advice ~
    The fact is your name is the same thing as the product you advertise, are you affiliated?
  6. New Member
    LiquidCol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    23

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    The fact is your name is the same thing as the product you advertise, are you affiliated?
    I am an independent rep. My name is Colleen ~ LiquidCollagen.co is my domain which points to my information page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I have some Fimaflex supps to get rid of
    By bean5er in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:49 AM
  2. Seeing a doctor to get rid of gyno
    By uncleezno in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:27 AM
  5. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in