Supps to get rid of hormonal acne

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    I'm hearing too much estrogen and prolactin causes acne. I'd always thought it was the DHT that caused it. Am I wrong here?
    DHT is supposed to control sebum release, I'm not sure how much those two tie in with DHT but they may still play an important role in hormonal acne.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I have tried everything! Sulfer, resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, scrubs, clay masks, malicious acid, etc.
    acid with a devious streak eh?

so - i am curious as to how your inhibit-P is working for this case of acne you speak of.
    any updates?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User

I would do a low dose of an AI. I would use something like Resveratrol or 6-oxo. Something like Blue Gene would work also, because it regulates estrogen, instead of crushing it. A high dose AI may help acne, but would give you other issues such as sore joints.

If you think the acne is due to something like a hormonal imbalance, a good thing would be to ask yourself, why hasn't your body returned to homeostasis? Crushing estrogen with an AI would be fixing the problem only temporarily. That's why I suggest a low dose.

My ultimate goal would be to have blood work done and see what, if any, hormonal imbalance is present. Then research your best 'fix', if it's supplemental.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    acid with a devious streak eh?

so - i am curious as to how your inhibit-P is working for this case of acne you speak of.
    any updates?
    Haha, I meant malic acid (Autocorrect). The inhibit P is definitely helping, maybe not curing it completely, but helping a great deal. I'm also uncontrollably horny as f*** on it. Can you suggest any good sites for hookups lol? My friends have been using POF or craigslist with success.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Haha, I meant malic acid (Autocorrect). The inhibit P is definitely helping, maybe not curing it completely, but helping a great deal. I'm also uncontrollably horny as f*** on it. Can you suggest any good sites for hookups lol? My friends have been using POF or craigslist with success.
    If you inside the 128 belt just go to a bar, tons of easy lays. If you up by worcester your on your own.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

If you inside the 128 belt just go to a bar, tons of easy lays. If you up by worcester your on your own.
    I don't drink though
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Is the acne specifically on your face? If you've tried OTC solutions and they haven't worked you may have to see a dermatologist.

I finished a Test/Deca cycle in early September and thought I had hormonal cystic acne on my shoulders/back. I finally went to a dermatologist in early December after it had become painful as all hell and it turns out I had a severe staph infection on my back and covering my shoulders.

I've had acne my entire life and benzoyl peroxide face wash + 10% benzoyl gel twice a day and tanning has always cleared it, even the occasional cystic ones on my face. If these aren't working then do yourself a favor and see a dermatologist. The problem could be worse than you think, and if it isn't they can give you cheap antibiotics that will, on top of a normal face washing schedule, clear it up pretty well. I'm on Bactrim for my staph infection and my face has never been clearer.

GL bruh
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Get w/ a dermatologist. Tetracycaline, retin-a-micro, and a benzoyl peroxide wash will fix it all.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Supps to get rid of hormonal acne

Lmao!!! Remember Inhibit-P does NOT stand for inhibit pregnancy. Don't be a fool wrap your tool

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Get w/ a dermatologist. Tetracycaline, retin-a-micro, and a benzoyl peroxide wash will fix it all.
    Did you just say get with the Dermatologist?? What if it's a guy or an old chick??? We could have an issue there. :-P
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Lmao!!! Remember Inhibit-P does NOT stand for inhibit pregnancy. Don't be a fool wrap your tool

- Valdez
    What I can find a chick on birth control?? A lot of nice looking cougars out there that don't want anymore kids :-D
  12. Registered User

Thumbs up for your hormonal acne

I'm literally about to give up!!
    I drink Jusuru with Liquid Collagen & huge doses of Resveratrol. Resveratrol acts as a phytoestrogen--as a holistic breast cancer survivor, I know this. Moreover, a daily dose of Jusuru, has as much Resveratrol as 8 bottles of red wine.In addition, the BioCell Collagen Liquid is the most absorbable & is excellent for skin & scar tissue related to acne. Let me know if I can help ~ LC
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCol View Post
    I drink Jusuru with Liquid Collagen & huge doses of Resveratrol. Resveratrol acts as a phytoestrogen--as a holistic breast cancer survivor, I know this. Moreover, a daily dose of Jusuru, has as much Resveratrol as 8 bottles of red wine.In addition, the BioCell Collagen Liquid is the most absorbable & is excellent for skin & scar tissue related to acne. Let me know if I can help ~ LC
    A guy named LiquidCol advertising liquid collagen? One of the first results for the product is a website listing it as a scam...
  14. Registered User

oops

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    A guy named LiquidCol advertising liquid collagen? One of the first results for the product is a website listing it as a scam...
    Oops, is this forum just for men? If so, I am a woman & here by error.

Yes, there is a fellow online listing top MLM companies as a scam--he sells leads. But BioCell Collagen is very much on the up & up. And I am just giving the guy acne advice ~
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCol View Post
    Oops, is this forum just for men? If so, I am a woman & here by error.

Yes, there is a fellow online listing top MLM companies as a scam--he sells leads. But BioCell Collagen is very much on the up & up. And I am just giving the guy acne advice ~
    The fact is your name is the same thing as the product you advertise, are you affiliated?
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    The fact is your name is the same thing as the product you advertise, are you affiliated?
    I am an independent rep. My name is Colleen ~ LiquidCollagen.co is my domain which points to my information page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have some Fimaflex supps to get rid of
    By bean5er in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:49 AM
  2. Seeing a doctor to get rid of gyno
    By uncleezno in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:27 AM
  5. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:29 PM