bulk Leucine??

mycatmagnus

Awards
Anyone know if nutra will ever get bulk leucine back in stock? it works like magic for me. cheers!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure but SNS has bulk Leucine for a good price for the amount of servings you get

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
For bulk products you cant beat SNS for quality.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for SNS loving.

Jump on the SNS Leucine. I picked some up and it is a great deal that will last forever.

I should say picked some up awhile ago and the tub is still not empty. :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
In for SNS loving.

Jump on the SNS Leucine. I picked some up and it is a great deal that will last forever.

I should say picked some up awhile ago and the tub is still not empty. :D
I'll throw in another vote for the SNS gangbang. The Leucine is one of my staples.

mycatmagnus

Awards
Thanks gang..grabbed one..3 left..might grab another tomorrow. i can't believe leucine dos not get talked about very much. That and citrulline malate help me recover so quick it's amazing.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I picked some bulk leucine during the sales at nutra. Whats the common dosing these days? Just 5 grams intra?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks gang..grabbed one..3 left..might grab another tomorrow. i can't believe leucine dos not get talked about very much. That and citrulline malate help me recover so quick it's amazing.
sweet deal...Cit mal has easily become one of my fav supps (pump & recovery)...not sure if you saw the SNS bulk of that, but another great deal on that as well... :sasmokin:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure but SNS has bulk Leucine for a good price for the amount of servings you get
This what I use . The quality is great and the amount of servings is ridiculous

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean ONLY those two together? I read Leucine alone isn't as effective as when in some combination with Isoleucine and Valine. Just what i read, not what i'm saying.

I bought a kilo each of the BCAA and Leucine, then i make my own mix adding 3 parts BCAA and 1 part Leucine. Works much better for recovery than the usual BCAA 2.1.1 mix. I train fasted in the morning so BCAA's are extremely important for me.

Citrulline works great for me with Beta-Alanine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 31
Supplements 29
KRNMuscle Supplements 25
Supplements 2
rolandajoint Supplements 10