Strong stimulated pre-workout ingredients?

sina

Banned
Awards
It's been awhile I haven't been here. I know most of you purchase bulk ingredients and just mix/formulate ingredients to your likings. I have insomnia and very busy with school getting my PhD! I used to love Geranium/1-3DMAA this stuff worked great for studying, training and all that. It was like crack...

Anyways I am looking for an ingredient to benefit not only in the gym but something that would make me very jittery/alert/in-the-zone and maybe euphoria? I typically take Vyvanse (A form of adderall) and it works okay meh... Since Geranium/1,3DMAA is banned what is out there that is good? I was thinking about this for a pre-workout / energy boost...

~ 400-800mg Caffeine Anhydrous (Vivarin tablets)
~ Niacin (With Flush apparently a study shown niacin with Flush is more effective than Flush-free)
~ Yohimbine HCL
~ Phenylethylamine HCL
~ Agmatine Sulfate 1.2g ( Friends said they took 1.5g, 2g, 3g. No extra noticable benefits compared to 1-1.2g)
~ Simple-carb source (Vitargo S2 or Karbolyn)
~ Creatine Nitrate (CN2) or Creatine HCL otherwise both.

Additional perhaps Test-boosting may be great extra to the stack...
~Horny Goat Weed
~MACA/Tribulus
~DHEA (Although I hear not good unless you are 35 years +)

Post-workout Creatine
~ (GDA) R-ALA / Chromium / Vanadyl
~ Creatine HCL 1.5g (is this good enough for a daily-dosage?)
~ Creatine Nitrate (not sure on good effective dosage
~ 2-3g Micronize Creapure mono

Aminos, all that i'll get to that later.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,3 isn't banned. There was a lot of sabre rattling, but nothing has come down the pipe (yet).

sina

Banned
Awards
Can you get 1,3 in bulk? I'm skeptical about companies selling it. Such as True Nutrition, Smart Powders.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you get 1,3 in bulk? I'm skeptical about companies selling it. Such as True Nutrition, Smart Powders.
As in powder? Not sure, but I know that SP has the same supplier as Primaforce and Scivation.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Craze hits you good too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Muscle Marinade...
Give that a look bud, may suit your needs.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 4 bottles of Nutra geranium in my hoard. Bunch of Dexaprine also. Good once in a while to open a cap into Hemavol or Condense or any PWO for that matter. MM is pretty smooth and tasty as far as stims go!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd check out Lecheek's SpeedX3's profile. It has a couple of the items you listed in blue in it and had me feeling exactly how you described that you'd like to feel.

theotherone55

theotherone55

Awards
One of those companies is g2g man. True Nutrition is a top notch place and I've never even heard of anyone getting dubed by them. Smart powders is ehhhh sometimes.I'm waiting for a response from them after I ordered one thing and they basically shipped me something else with a new label slapped on top...which i peeled off. It was protein though—but stillll.I've never been a crazy fan of DMAA...just take some EC stack

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
That's a lot of stims. Your asking for sides. Adrenal fatigue, over stimulated nervous system. It may keep you wired. But from a training aspect it will suffer. More is Not always better. Ever check your blood pressure on that many stems?

murk01

murk01

Awards
That's a lot of stims. Your asking for sides. Adrenal fatigue, over stimulated nervous system. It may keep you wired. But from a training aspect it will suffer. More is Not always better. Ever check your blood pressure on that many stems?
Werd!

Look into nootropics,

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze is awesome. Axon+Demiurge stack from Antaeus Labs is spot on, especially if you want that "in the zone" feeling. No crash either.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
look into muscle marinade!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Adrena-G can still be found. 25mg 1,3D per cap. Throw some caffeine tabs and ergobolic (I swear this increases stimulant sensitivity) into the mix and you've got a great combo.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
1,3 isn't banned. There was a lot of sabre rattling, but nothing has come down the pipe (yet).
Depends where you're from ;) banned where I am.

8 cans of red bull and you're good to go

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No MM is not discontinued

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No MM is not discontinued
Better not be! BTW, was the grape flavor as bad as people say? Fresh Fruit is pretty good and even better when some BCAAs are mixed in from time to time.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends where you're from ;) banned where I am.

8 cans of red bull and you're good to go
BRB heart attack from drinking 8 cans of p*ss

This!!!
Max Intense or Craze
Idk what it is.. but MI doesn't do anything for me. I can't even feel 1.5 scoops.

OP- since you have such a stim addiction check out VPX Friction. It has 400mg of caffeine per serving I believe.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade will kick for everyone

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lol have some MM 20min b4 playing COD, u get complete tunnel vision, and forget its just a video game, that shiit starts feeling like real life, :)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol have some MM 20min b4 playing COD, u get complete tunnel vision, and forget its just a video game, that shiit starts feeling like real life, :)
Loled. That's so awesome. haha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better not be! BTW, was the grape flavor as bad as people say? Fresh Fruit is pretty good and even better when some BCAAs are mixed in from time to time.
It wasn't THAT bad no. Compared to other flavors yes. And it got old to drink after several uses so made it worse haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It wasn't THAT bad no. Compared to other flavors yes. And it got old to drink after several uses so made it worse haha
Craze did that for me... I'm a MM fan through and through. It's what's on the menu this month. MM in my cup, PRs on my Plate

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk what it is.. but MI doesn't do anything for me. I can't even feel 1.5 scoops.

Damn, that sucks bro. There are very very minimal reports of maximize intense not working for people, at least that we are aware of. But, I def understand you, because I've used supplements everyone raves over and felt nothing before, we are all different. It truly does have a very complex and strong stim blend though.

Mike

rockme

rockme

Awards
Well said. That much stuff is unnecessarily high. Did I read correct that you want to take 400-800 mg caffeine preworkout? Be careful man. The most I've ever taken was 200 and that was too much.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)
That's scary lol
1,125 mg of stimulants; mix of caffiene and 1,3 and they say you can take up to 1-3 scoops...

I read the break down to be 1 gram of caf and 125mg of 1,3.

No one should need that product.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, some will see that as an endorsement and will be interested in buying it.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks bro. There are very very minimal reports of maximize intense not working for people, at least that we are aware of. But, I def understand you, because I've used supplements everyone raves over and felt nothing before, we are all different. It truly does have a very complex and strong stim blend though.

Mike
I know. I don't even know what it is. I've taken a scoop and a half on more than one occasion and will literally not feel any difference. Sucks to suck I suppose. :( I've still got over half a tub of it sitting around.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know. I don't even know what it is. I've taken a scoop and a half on more than one occasion and will literally not feel any difference. Sucks to suck I suppose. :( I've still got over half a tub of it sitting around.
Thats really crazy bro.. sorry to hear that! Glad you found others that work for you though!

Mike

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Maximize Intense, Razor8, and Muscle Marinade hit the hardest for me...

Mesomorph is quickly becoming one of my top favorites

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense
am I the only guy in the world that doesnt suffer from "stim dick" and "crash" when using a product with DMAA?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine

3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time
I never used to but I do now. I like feeling like im taking a prewo for the first time ever after a few weeks off from stims haha brings back memories of og nano vapor years ago haha bleh

I get just as good of workouts w/o stims or prewo, except maybe endurance, but I do need the stim boost after work or early morning. Im stickin with condense, hemavol, or sometimes just bulk pharma grade caffeine