Strong stimulated pre-workout ingredients? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Strong stimulated pre-workout ingredients?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maximize Intense, Razor8, and Muscle Marinade hit the hardest for me...

Mesomorph is quickly becoming one of my top favorites
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense
    am I the only guy in the world that doesnt suffer from "stim dick" and "crash" when using a product with DMAA?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine

3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time
    I never used to but I do now. I like feeling like im taking a prewo for the first time ever after a few weeks off from stims haha brings back memories of og nano vapor years ago haha bleh

I get just as good of workouts w/o stims or prewo, except maybe endurance, but I do need the stim boost after work or early morning. Im stickin with condense, hemavol, or sometimes just bulk pharma grade caffeine
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Non-Stimulant Pre-Workout supp ! what's a good one
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. I need a STRONG ASS pre workout
    By brownstown89 in forum Supplements