Strong stimulated pre-workout ingredients?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    It wasn't THAT bad no. Compared to other flavors yes. And it got old to drink after several uses so made it worse haha
    Craze did that for me... I'm a MM fan through and through. It's what's on the menu this month. MM in my cup, PRs on my Plate
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post


    Idk what it is.. but MI doesn't do anything for me. I can't even feel 1.5 scoops.

    .
    Damn, that sucks bro. There are very very minimal reports of maximize intense not working for people, at least that we are aware of. But, I def understand you, because I've used supplements everyone raves over and felt nothing before, we are all different. It truly does have a very complex and strong stim blend though.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    That's a lot of stims. Your asking for sides. Adrenal fatigue, over stimulated nervous system. It may keep you wired. But from a training aspect it will suffer. More is Not always better. Ever check your blood pressure on that many stems?
    Well said. That much stuff is unnecessarily high. Did I read correct that you want to take 400-800 mg caffeine preworkout? Be careful man. The most I've ever taken was 200 and that was too much.

  4. The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)
    That's scary lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    That's scary lol
    1,125 mg of stimulants; mix of caffiene and 1,3 and they say you can take up to 1-3 scoops...

    I read the break down to be 1 gram of caf and 125mg of 1,3.

    No one should need that product.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)
    Unfortunately, some will see that as an endorsement and will be interested in buying it.
    BOARD TYRANT

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn, that sucks bro. There are very very minimal reports of maximize intense not working for people, at least that we are aware of. But, I def understand you, because I've used supplements everyone raves over and felt nothing before, we are all different. It truly does have a very complex and strong stim blend though.

    Mike
    I know. I don't even know what it is. I've taken a scoop and a half on more than one occasion and will literally not feel any difference. Sucks to suck I suppose. I've still got over half a tub of it sitting around.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The strongest preworkout is MGN blood rush pump. Approx 3x stronger than MM (not a good thing)
    WOW!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    I know. I don't even know what it is. I've taken a scoop and a half on more than one occasion and will literally not feel any difference. Sucks to suck I suppose. I've still got over half a tub of it sitting around.
    Thats really crazy bro.. sorry to hear that! Glad you found others that work for you though!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  11. Maximize Intense, Razor8, and Muscle Marinade hit the hardest for me...


    Mesomorph is quickly becoming one of my top favorites

  12. Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Razor 8 was the strongest I've felt. 1,3dim, caffeine, yohimbine hcl...so strong it gave me stim dik so I haven't touched it sense
    am I the only guy in the world that doesnt suffer from "stim dick" and "crash" when using a product with DMAA?

  14. lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    lol dude I was bad when I first started liftin. I think at one point I did 3 tubs of jack3d at 3 scoops and then into 2 tubs of razor 8 consecutively with no stim breaks ever. now I'm perfectly content with 150-200mg of caffeine

    3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    3 years and counting...no stim break. But yes Im wayyyy overdue for one. I was fine for a long while with 1 scoop of MaxIntense or 1 scoop of MaximizeV2....now Im creeping up to the 1.5 - 1.75 scoop range... Perhaps 2 weeks Christmas/Winter Break would be a good time
    I never used to but I do now. I like feeling like im taking a prewo for the first time ever after a few weeks off from stims haha brings back memories of og nano vapor years ago haha bleh

    I get just as good of workouts w/o stims or prewo, except maybe endurance, but I do need the stim boost after work or early morning. Im stickin with condense, hemavol, or sometimes just bulk pharma grade caffeine
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. Non-Stimulant Pre-Workout supp ! what's a good one
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:17 PM
  3. I need a STRONG ASS pre workout
    By brownstown89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:13 AM
  5. pre-workout stimulants
    By csdb1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Log in
Log in