erase or erase pro

jmorgan7845

Awards
hey guys,
which would you recommend, erase or erase pro. and do you you think you could take it every day along with creatine and protein. or maybe triazole.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Either is are g2g. If you are looking for an overall test boost, go with EP. If you want to to reduce estradiol and dry up so to speak; go with Erase.

00S4Boy

Awards
Most will suggest Erase first due to the joint drying effect it has on people, and you can control dosage between 25mg and 100mg(1-4 pills) vs Erase Pro which is 1 pill with 75mg. Take it 8 weeks max followed by 4 weeks off. Creatine and protein are both fine, Triazole is also an AI stacking them would not be suggested don't want to crush estrogen to much. Something like DAA would pair nicely with Erase or Erase Pro. Also because of the joint drying with either product arm yourself with some joint support.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Def erase. Depending on your stats, you may not need 75 mg. I did EP and it made my knees injury prone. I will do erase next time around

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Erase Pro. It is more expensive so keep that in mind and if you haven't used Erase before I would definitely go with that first to assess how it effects you as a stand alone ingredient.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with Erase for ease of dosing. As already said, you may not need 75mg to see positive benefits.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used both for an extended time period, easily Erase Pro. The results were much more dramatic for me.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to throw this out there OP, I was nervous about erase due to the joint issue but a month down and they are A O K. Not to say it can't happen. I agree do erase first to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
If and when your joints dry up, increase fish oil intake and get on some cissus.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro -- Never had any of these joint issues.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never got joint issues with Erase or Erase Pro. Cissus and higher dose of fish oil should take care of it.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I like both, but I saw more pronounced results on basic Erase. I think spreading out the dosage worked better for me, I would take 2 before a workout and one after.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everybody responds differently, so start with Erase and if you like the effects you see at 3 a day, you will LOVE the effects you see with Erase Pro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
-Both are excellent.

-Yes you can take them with protein/ creatine.

-No, do not stack with Triazole.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have taken both and enjoyed both...
OG Erase- ran it first and love it..

E-pro- ran this my second go around... after three weeks the joint pain was too much ..so I went to EOD dosing and it reduced the joint pain ..cracking joints arent fun..i will def run again but either start with EOD dosing or start with ED dosing for 2 weeks then transition to EOD for the remander of the run. Will def. Run again!

Now I am back on erase currently and loving it, the dosing amount flexibility is great and I have been good with two 1 cap doses and occasionally I go up to 3 doses! I am in week 3 and no signs of joint issues.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
E pro - strong since its like taking 3 OG e's

OG erase - I love it, staple item to me, can spread doses which is easier on my knees :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with Erase for ease of dosing. As already said, you may not need 75mg to see positive benefits.

I agree with this. Also triazole should not be taken in conjuction with Erase (or erase pro), as they contain anti-estrogens.

jmorgan7845

Awards
i guess i should have said what about tiazole instead of the erase products

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My best Erase run ever was:

2 bottles EP
1 Bottle OG Erase

1 cap EP + 1 cap OG Erase upon rising for 2 months
Save the extra OG Erase caps for a future run

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My best Erase run ever was:2 bottles EP1 Bottle OG Erase1 cap EP + 1 cap OG Erase upon rising for 2 monthsSave the extra OG Erase caps for a future run
I've messed around with that dosing, after a short period of time my joints get thrashed pretty hard.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
My best Erase run ever was:

2 bottles EP
1 Bottle OG Erase

1 cap EP + 1 cap OG Erase upon rising for 2 months
Save the extra OG Erase caps for a future run
100mgs one dose. Wow my knees would snap off

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase if you have never used it before..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to drink more water than you typically do as Erase will literally dry you out!

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'm using erase pro right now to treat some delayed gyno, it's really strong lol. I had a good lump that was like behind the the nip and sort of going around it, but it's really shrinking and it's only been like 4 days. One really bad side I had today, was both of my nipples were on fire I swear. It was as if somebody put tiger balm ultra strength on my nips. But hey, I'll take fire nips for a gyno fix.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of OG Erase, never tried the new one, but anything above 2 caps would cause joint discomfort, despite 8g of Fish Oil, Joint Support, etc.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using erase pro right now to treat some delayed gyno, it's really strong lol. I had a good lump that was like behind the the nip and sort of going around it, but it's really shrinking and it's only been like 4 days. One really bad side I had today, was both of my nipples were on fire I swear. It was as if somebody put tiger balm ultra strength on my nips. But hey, I'll take fire nips for a gyno fix.

Wow, thanks for reporting this. Keep us posted on how it does on your gyno!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see more feedback on its effectiveness.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
hey guys,
which would you recommend, erase or erase pro. and do you you think you could take it every day along with creatine and protein. or maybe triazole.
They both boost test, AND INCREASE ESTROGEN i got the bloodwork to prove it......but they do increase Test exponetially had my LH values through the roof!.....o ya raised prolactin as well which in turn KILLED my sex drive .......be carful bro bro

00S4Boy

Awards
They both boost test, AND INCREASE ESTROGEN i got the bloodwork to prove it......but they do increase Test exponetially had my LH values through the roof!.....o ya raised prolactin as well which in turn KILLED my sex drive .......be carful bro bro
Erase and Erase Pro first and foremost are aromatase inhibitors their claims to boosting test is due to preventing test from being turned into estrogen, and i don't believe either should be effecting LH or raising prolactin due to the fact that they don't boost test production. The only claim which i'll substantiate is hindering your sex drive due to needing a balance of estrogen to maintain libido and since they crush estrogen it could effect your sex drive. So you be careful with your libel.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Erase increase strength?
Generally yes. If you experience joint pain you might run into issues, however this is easily countered by increasing fish oil intake or reducing dosage.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Erase and Erase Pro first and foremost are aromatase inhibitors their claims to boosting test is due to preventing test from being turned into estrogen, and i don't believe either should be effecting LH or raising prolactin due to the fact that they don't boost test production. The only claim which i'll substantiate is hindering your sex drive due to needing a balance of estrogen to maintain libido and since they crush estrogen it could effect your sex drive. So you be careful with your libel.
Im just looking out for the dude, i got BW to prove it doesnt work as advertised...fo u have BW? Prolly not....im done here...OP good luck

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just looking out for the dude, i got BW to prove it doesnt work as advertised...fo u have BW? Prolly not....im done here...OP good luck
I do, and it's contrary to your claims.

Care to PM me your bw?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the looks and price of erase better.. harder question to answer for me is, erase or ana beta!?!?!??!?!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

00S4Boy

Awards
Add in some DAA with erase/anabeta or erase pro/anabeta elite and call the rest history. I literally just got my 8 weeks supply of DAA Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite and I cannot wait to start, just gotta get over this damn cold and somehow the cold managed to make me ever so slightly pull a muscle in my lower back that is nagging me now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in some DAA with erase/anabeta or erase pro/anabeta elite and call the rest history. I literally just got my 8 weeks supply of DAA Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite and I cannot wait to start, just gotta get over this damn cold and somehow the cold managed to make me ever so slightly pull a muscle in my lower back that is nagging me now.
Anabeta is so good... it would cure that cold lol

00S4Boy

Awards
Anabeta is so good... it would cure that cold lol
don't temp me like that the bottle is staring me in the face saying take me but it didn't come till 3pm so i didn't wanna start it on a half day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
don't temp me like that the bottle is staring me in the face saying take me but it didn't come till 3pm so i didn't wanna start it on a half day.
The willpower is strong with this one......

i would have caved and took them!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE is so beautiful lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I would've eaten 2 pills then and 2 hours later and called it a day!

00S4Boy

Awards
It's like the matrix, i got Anabeta Elite in one hand the red pill to see how far the rabbit hole goes, or Erase Pro the blue pill wake up in my bed believing what ever I want to believe.

It's not fair I wish i could pop both a dexaprine some craze and hemavol and go deadlift a car. Damn being sick.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like the matrix, i got Anabeta Elite in one hand the red pill to see how far the rabbit hole goes, or Erase Pro the blue pill wake up in my bed believing what ever I want to believe.

It's not fair I wish i could pop both a dexaprine some craze and hemavol and go deadlift a car. Damn being sick.
I deadlift cars...but I'm hormonally assisted with Erase Pro & Anabeta Elite.