Decimate, DCP, or TTA?
- 11-28-2012, 11:12 AM
- 11-28-2012, 11:20 AM
In the spirit of parity, I'll reserve my pick (because I don't want to come across as biased), but I do want to say that too much TTA isn't necessarily a good thing either. There is one study to show a minimal difference between 600 and 1000mg.
In the spirit of bias, though (because I can't help sharing), I'll say that I would personally go with Decimate/TTA-500 for budgetary purposes. Sprinkle a little caffeine in there with the Decimate dosings and all's right with the world.HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
11-28-2012, 01:34 PM
11-28-2012, 04:53 PM
DCP+Decimate= FTW!!! but if on a budget i would go with SNS TTA-500 also
Hybrid Performance Nutrition
U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM
12-04-2012, 02:46 AM
The most cost effective would be Decimate + EC (or just caffeine) and TTA-500 run at 1g/day (lasting 2 months for 1 bottle).
12-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By searcyc2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
- By freakabe in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2007, 05:04 PM
- By edvanp in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:38 AM
- By live4fitness in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2007, 06:56 PM