What is the best workout supplement that you have used

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Has anyone else out there tried the ultimate stack from NLA. My pump is intense and it last me through my entire workout where as other pre-workouts would die after a while.
    never did nla sounds like a new co. im realy picky when it comes to pwo.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Hey Coop, how's the taste on that Monster Pump? Profile looks great and it's like $26 a tub...
    The blue raz is actually pretty damn good. I grabbed a bunch of tubs for 20 a while back
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    noxplode kills me. i cant take that shiit
    It never did sit right for me.
    I'm Back...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Hey Coop, how's the taste on that Monster Pump? Profile looks great and it's like $26 a tub...
    $26 for 15 (good) servings.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    $26 for 15 (good) servings.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    26 for 15 good servings beats almost every preworkout out there, which is typically 26 for 45 god awful servings.

  6. Jack3d or superpump 250 with 1gram agmatine
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  7. Using 1 scoop White Flood and 2 RPM caps at the moment and really liking it.

  8. MrCoop, would taking taurine and nitrates together cancel out the pumps?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    MrCoop, would taking taurine and nitrates together cancel out the pumps?
    Nope

  10. Glad to hear,Thx
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Agmatine, beta alanine, and citruline malate, have all become staples for me since joining these boards.

    Peace
    Throw some creatine in there and you have my thoughts exactly...

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by actionhero View Post
    Original Ultimate Orange.
    I remember this it was nice!! What was in it I don't recall...


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Throw some creatine in there and you have my thoughts exactly...

    - Valdez
    Great pump right there!!


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Throw some creatine in there and you have my thoughts exactly...

    - Valdez
    Creatine has been a staple for me before I joined these boards,
    These boards introduced me to the others, and its been well worth it.

    Peace

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    I remember this it was nice!! What was in it I don't recall...


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~

    pretty much ECA in powdered form...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    I remember this it was nice!! What was in it I don't recall...
    The main ingredients were ephedra & caffeine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by actionhero View Post
    The main ingredients were ephedra & caffeine.
    Ahh ephedra! The good old days


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  18. Guess this turned into a best pre workout supp...my votes the original jacked, universal shock therapy, or condense

  19. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    Guess this turned into a best pre workout supp...my votes the original jacked, universal shock therapy, or condense
    Shock Therapy the latest version made me throw up multiple times and be shakey and dizzy, I wanted to like it too.
    Just never could get past it.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Shock Therapy the latest version made me throw up multiple times and be shakey and dizzy, I wanted to like it too.
    Just never could get past it.

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    That sounds unpleasant.
    Is it a pre workout, and what is in it?

    Peace

  21. [QUOTE="runner_79"]

    Glad your still alive bro

    I was thinking the same thing...geez. But for me, hemavol with bulk creatine mono and 100 mg caffeine in tablet form has been my go to preworkout

  22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    noxplode kills me. i cant take that shiit
    I tried a scoop of noxplode awhile back and it made me feel like absolute sheet. I will never throw that hazardous c oncoction down my gullet ever again.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post

    I tried a scoop of noxplode awhile back and it made me feel like absolute sheet. I will never throw that hazardous c oncoction down my gullet ever again.
    +1 it was so hard for me to dose it correctly. Too little and I felt nothing. Too much and I'd get sick to my stomach. Even then when I'd finally dose it just right I'd crash hard afterwards. Bleh.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. I like Muscle Pharm's Assault.

  25. Craze & hemavol. Top notch combination
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best tasting protein supp you have tried?
    By lartinos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. what is the best male hormone thats safe?
    By g37mike in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. What is the best workout routine to gain mass?
    By boowhda in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 01:44 AM
  4. What is the Best new supplement out there now?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 02:51 PM
  5. What is the best portable protein that's real food?
    By baham99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Log in
Log in