Anacyclus Pyrethrum products: MAN vs. PES

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both companies have products with Anacyclus Pyrethrum, so considering cost and effective doses which is the most cost effective dose? I know that Anabeta is a great product with a strong following, I have yet to try Anabeta Elite. Can MAN compete with the original formula?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both companies have products with Anacyclus Pyrethrum, so considering cost and effective doses which is the most cost effective dose? I know that Anabeta is a great product with a strong following, I have yet to try Anabeta Elite. Can MAN compete with the original formula?
Its the same dose in both isn't it? MANs has a few extra goodies I'm not familiar with, so whichever is cheaper....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both contain anacyclus pyrethrum at essentially equivalent doses.

Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto at full doses.

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 2 kg of the raw plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).
I stand corrected.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite for sure trumps most products out there in my opinion. Plus like Coop said Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto. That high of an extract of forskolin isn't cheap. Especially since it isn't bunk.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering you can usually find AB for some pretty good deals and the fact that I am obsessed with it and Forskolin I doubt my AB/ABE stash will be challenged.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
The name PR-XT does not inspire me, if MAN wanted to get people's attention and intrigue them about the product the name could've been MANabeta. That way people would have the name recognition of MAN along with the positive reputation of PES Anabeta.

That name is a 2-fer!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Didn't MAN rip off Erase Pro also?

I understand everyone's gotta make a buck but come on. I've got much more respect for the company that brings the innovation to the table like PES.

For this reason alone I'd go with Anabeta / Anabeta Elite.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't MAN rip off Erase Pro also?

I understand everyone's gotta make a buck but come on. I've got much more respect for the company that brings the innovation to the table like PES.

For this reason alone I'd go with Anabeta / Anabeta Elite.
Yup. Gotta support the guys who had the original idea!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

Extracted to concentrate would be an expensive task. I had one compound made (and testing) and another in the works made synthetically. Crossing my fingers on blood work!

If you use the Dopamines, you quickly understand something is at play. Until Half life is studied its an educated guess. The great world of debate at play. Caffeo at around 100mgs produces a mild stimulant effect.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Extracted to concentrate would be an expensive task. I had one compound made (and testing) and another in the works made synthetically. Crossing my fingers on blood work!

If you use the Dopamines, you quickly understand something is at play. Until Half life is studied its an educated guess. The great world of debate at play. Caffeo at around 100mgs produces a mild stimulant effect.
Yeah, I agree. I too have found issues acquiring an optimal concentration of a given active in an extract, but in the case of Brassaiopsis, I already know that a properly extracted form exists. And it certainly is not 10:1 ;).

I'm not even going to touch the dopamine issue because we all know where that will end up. I will say that I've furthered my personal knowledge in biochem quite a bit since then, and I still stand by my previous stance, if perhaps slightly less extreme (with respect to halflife, which I do not believe to be the only limiting factor).

I also do believe that co-administration with certain compounds, none of which are found in Pr-XT, can improve endpoint effects.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I agree. I too have found issues acquiring an optimal concentration of a given active in an extract, but in the case of Brassaiopsis, I already know that a properly extracted form exists. And it certainly is not 10:1 ;).

I'm not even going to touch the dopamine issue because we all know where that will end up. I will say that I've furthered my personal knowledge in biochem quite a bit since then, and I still stand by my previous stance, if perhaps slightly less extreme (with respect to halflife, which I do not believe to be the only limiting factor).

I also do believe that co-administration with certain compounds, none of which are found in Pr-XT, can improve endpoint effects.
if we are talking of the same compounds which i think we probably are reaching a concentration that lowers estrogen could prove difficult but as you know, there could be 50 other non idenified compounds at work making an extract the better option.

Send it my way and we can have it tested for concentration.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
if we are talking of the same compounds which i think we probably are reaching a concentration that lowers estrogen could prove difficult but as you know, there could be 50 other non idenified compounds at work making an extract the better option. Send it my way and we can have it tested for concentration.
I am not speaking so much as a concentrated compound as I am about standardization for a specific compound(s).I will gladly take the latter offer :).

hsk

Awards
  • Established
After reading this thread and going to check out the product pages and profiles of MAN Nolvadren-XT and MAN PR-XT, the first thing that comes to mind is the old saying "Imitation is the highest form of flattery". So I hope Natty and the rest of the PES team are feeling the flattery.

Btw, I would like to say that I appreciate companies like PES/Synthetic Supplements and SNS to name a few for not using fancy slick marketing write-ups. They just put the effort into producing good quality products at a good value and let the products speak for themselves. This alone makes me want to support those companies.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading this thread and going to check out the product pages and profiles of MAN Nolvadren-XT and MAN PR-XT, the first thing that comes to mind is the old saying "Imitation is the highest form of flattery". So I hope Natty and the rest of the PES team are feeling the flattery.

Btw, I would like to say that I appreciate companies like PES/Synthetic Supplements and SNS to name a few for not using fancy slick marketing write-ups. They just put the effort into producing good quality products at a good value and let the products speak for themselves. This alone makes me want to support those companies.
Thank you.

I haven't commented on the release of either product and my stance will remain the same on that. I just wanted to thank you for saying this.

Ben

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.

I haven't commented on the release of either product and my stance will remain the same on that. I just wanted to thank you for saying this.

Ben
I've noticed this from both you and all the PES reps.

You guys are a class act

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed this from both you and all the PES reps.

You guys are a class act
Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words.

We were completely against proprietary blends at one point but have been forced to move over to this as there have been increased instances of companies producing similar products to ours. If you think back to the beta test of AnaBeta-01 (before I was even with the company) there were various extracts tested before letting 20~ people beta test it on a public forum and then a thread where people could suggest names for the product. It was a single ingredient product and we put the dosage on the bottle so people could relate to the studies and see that we used an extremely generous dose of anacyclus pyrethrum. We wanted you all to know that we are transparent and provide products which are effective. The other side to this is it was also easier for people to copy our formulas without having to put in any of the effort we did.

I love that we put customers first and let you guys help us shape our products to suit you. This includes naming products as well as making product suggestions for the Synthetic Supplements line. I hope we do not have to deviate from this to be more secretive and protect our formulas.

I would like to thank everyone who loves PES and continues to purchase our products as well as support our innovative approach.

Ben

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words.

We were completely against proprietary blends at one point but have been forced to move over to this as there have been increased instances of companies producing similar products to ours. If you think back to the beta test of AnaBeta-01 (before I was even with the company) there were various extracts tested before letting 20~ people beta test it on a public forum and then a thread where people could suggest names for the product. It was a single ingredient product and we put the dosage on the bottle so people could relate to the studies and see that we used an extremely generous dose of anacyclus pyrethrum. We wanted you all to know that we are transparent and provide products which are effective. The other side to this is it was also easier for people to copy our formulas without having to put in any of the effort we did.

I love that we put customers first and let you guys help us shape our products to suit you. This includes naming products as well as making product suggestions for the Synthetic Supplements line. I hope we do not have to deviate from this to be more secretive and protect our formulas.

I would like to thank everyone who loves PES and continues to purchase our products as well as support our innovative approach.

Ben
Well said my friend

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sorry misprint here im on my phone ive used both anabeta og and elite and have had great results. Regardless of cost i still wouldnt switch those out

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry misprint here im on my phone ive used both anabeta og and elite and have had great results. Regardless of cost i still wouldnt switch those out
Hope you have been in on some of our insider sales.

We make that **** dirt cheap for our Insiders! Or at least get a haul of free **** with it!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hope you have been in on some of our insider sales.

We make that **** dirt cheap for our Insiders! Or at least get a haul of free **** with it!
Ya im on the insider club. I have a whole stack of og anabeta.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach
actually i am noticing upset stomach and Mild nausea of PR XT ..

it could not be Anacyclus....i dont know.
when i burp , even 4 hours later after taking PR XT i can taste a herb/plant taste in my mouth..
so something makes my stomach upset. Something in PR XT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
actually i am noticing upset stomach and Mild nausea of PR XT ..

it could not be Anacyclus....i dont know.
when i burp , even 4 hours later after taking PR XT i can taste a herb/plant taste in my mouth..
so something makes my stomach upset. Something in PR XT
hey bro, how would you best describe the burp taste? peppery?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always feel that if a formula is expensive enough, then it doesn't have to be proprietary, because nobody will rip it off, as i doubt many companies make a pwo which costs them 20 Dollars in raws. except maybe Olympus and nobody will rip those formulas off.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wonder if man sports has another natty anabolic on the horizon to pair with Nolvadren-XT like they used to with PR-XT.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man sports when downhill...I used to like them a while back. In recent years though, na....
It's a shame IMO. I used to always buy Body octane for years (you'll see posts from me back over 5 years recommending it!)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
They're still doing well it seems tho. They moved into a new facility etc.