Alpha Bulk - 5 day hairloss!

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Hi Chaps,

I am prone to hair loss, i have a receding hairline and thinning on the crown. I started FRL Alpha Bulk at the recommended dose and within 5 days, my hair was dropping the fyuk out! 5 days seems a lil quick..... Am I just a receding little freak who cant take 5 days worth of Ph's ? Or could there be other issues here ?

Regards

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine it's a result of Alpha Bulk after only five days. You could stop it for a couple days and see what happens.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
could there be other issues here ?
yes.
as stated, highly doubtful your issue is from 5 days of alpha bulk --- or from 5 days isolated use of any type of oral steroid for that matter.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
I stopped my nizoral shampoo around the time i started the cycle, or maybe abit before. Thats the only thing i can think of man. But hairloss was accelerated bad after 5 days!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got done with alpha bulk....didn't notice any shedding...then again i've never experienced shedding

if it's getting worse and worse and bothers u, might want to stop and see what happens

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
yes.
as stated, highly doubtful your issue is from 5 days of alpha bulk --- or from 5 days isolated use of any type of oral steroid for that matter.

What other issue could it be ? As stated I stopped using nizoral shampoo probably a couple of weeks before the cycle... could this have been it ? Iv started the nizoral again.... do you think I should try the alpha bulk again along with the nizoral ?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other issue could it be ? As stated I stopped using nizoral shampoo probably a couple of weeks before the cycle... could this have been it ? Iv started the nizoral again.... do you think I should try the alpha bulk again along with the nizoral ?
could be a combination of stopping one thing helping the hair and starting another thing that isn't the best for ur hair at about the same time

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah play with the variables if you can, try to pinpoint.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take it with some Toco 8 from PP and continue to take it for the next month following the cycle. stuff is magic

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not see 4DHEA fro 5 days causing this...

Maybe super high dose of Epiandrosterone..

It most likely was stopping nizoral. Why did you stop nizoral?

-Matt

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
I do not see 4DHEA fro 5 days causing this...

Maybe super high dose of Epiandrosterone..

It most likely was stopping nizoral. Why did you stop nizoral?

-Matt

Hey Matt,

I ran out of nizoral. I never experienced that much hair loss from 1-T so it must have been down to stopping the nizoral.

I really would like to get a good cycle going but am unsure if i should stay away from the 4-dhea.... Any other suggestions would be appriciated.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
take it with some Toco 8 from PP and continue to take it for the next month following the cycle. stuff is magic
Have used it before. Its good stuff. Wonder how much of the stuff is left out there !

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Matt,

I ran out of nizoral. I never experienced that much hair loss from 1-T so it must have been down to stopping the nizoral.

I really would like to get a good cycle going but am unsure if i should stay away from the 4-dhea.... Any other suggestions would be appriciated.
Why not just get more nizoral?

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Why not just get more nizoral?
I have got it now. But was unsure whether i should start the Alpha Bulk again... maybe i should... then i suppose i will know exactly what it was..... iv also got decavol but thought its conversion to dhn would get messed up by the nizarol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have got it now. But was unsure whether i should start the Alpha Bulk again... maybe i should... then i suppose i will know exactly what it was..... iv also got decavol but thought its conversion to dhn would get messed up by the nizarol
Why would you not start Alpha Bulk again to really test drive it out....

Keep all variables the same -- nizoral, and the alpha bulk, run a good dose for a sufficient period of time.

-Matt

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Why would you not start Alpha Bulk again to really test drive it out....

Keep all variables the same -- nizoral, and the alpha bulk, run a good dose for a sufficient period of time.

-Matt

I think I will give it another shot. See what happens!

averyclay

averyclay

Awards
Hi there,
I think before this problem gets much more severe it would be good for you to seek good professional advice rather than waiting for it to worsen.
There are a number of professional hair treatment clinics which provide a free initial consultation to patients online that can help you sort out your problem. Get in touch with them for a free consultation to find a remedy.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Hi there,
I think before this problem gets much more severe it would be good for you to seek good professional advice rather than waiting for it to worsen.
There are a number of professional hair treatment clinics which provide a free initial consultation to patients online that can help you sort out your problem. Get in touch with them for a free consultation to find a remedy.
I dont think will know what AlphaBulk is though lol it stopped btw, and i have since done a cycle whilst using minox and niz with no problems.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've fought aggressive hairloss for 16 years and have taken FRL 5 alpha test without a problem. I am however applying a daily concoction of various topicals which helps. But rest assured that even I, who's hair loss began at the tender age of 16, did not respond so quickly to any anabolic. I suspect its Nizoral which clinically have been proven to be as effective as minoxidil 2% at treating hairloss or it could just be mere coincidence - a shedding cycle starting at the same time as your anabolic cycle.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
I've fought aggressive hairloss for 16 years and have taken FRL 5 alpha test without a problem. I am however applying a daily concoction of various topicals which helps. But rest assured that even I, who's hair loss began at the tender age of 16, did not respond so quickly to any anabolic. I suspect its Nizoral which clinically have been proven to be as effective as minoxidil 2% at treating hairloss or it could just be mere coincidence - a shedding cycle starting at the same time as your anabolic cycle.
My hairline went back alightly but since being back on niz and minox the vertex area of my head has gotten very thick ! What is your daily topical regime ?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Fin plus minxodil worked beautifully for me, but then fin side effects kicked in and before they worsened and because alpha-5-reductase is present in all sorts of tissue in the body including nerves I stopped over a year ago now. My regime is now purely topicals and includes the following:
Minoxidil
Revivogen
RU58841

It's working but not as well as fin.