APPETITE: 2 Supplements to drastically increase hunger

Thomasxavier

Awards
You can either go to your doctor and get a script (very easy, I've done it for years) or buy online from a pharmacy. Here they are

1: Megace (generic Megastrol) -- Liquid
* Side Effects: Uncommon. For me, zero.
* Effectiveness: 7.5/10
* I take this in the morning, and hunger persists throughout day. When taken after a meal instead of in the morning, it makes you hungry far faster about 1.5 hours after. By very hungry, I mean you could eat 1500+ calories at a buffet. The taste of it is BAD but luckily is gone within 3 seconds of taking it!!!

2: Periactin -- Pill
* Side Effects: Drowsiness
* Effectiveness: 9/10
* Most recommend you take this at night, due to it making you drowsy. If you take it at night, I have found it doesn't make you as hungry the next day. If you take it during the course of the day, I have noticed it being more effective. You never really get full when you take this. You could eat 4000+ calories a day without any trouble.

Just a note, I have a very weak appetite normally. I used to only eat 1-2 meals a day in high school a few years ago and not think about it. So the fact that these two increase my appetite that much means someone with a more fairly normal appetite will probably never stop eating... so of course make sure you are eating healthy

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Megastrol is a progestin, I definitely wouldnt be using one of those unless it had very anabolic effects (like nandrolone). Periactic is an anti-histamine, which do have positive effects on appetite.

I think if one has an appetite issue they would be better served with something like anabeta, because its provides an ergogenic effect to compound the increase in appetite.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Megastrol is a progestin, I definitely wouldnt be using one of those unless it had very anabolic effects (like nandrolone). Periactic is an anti-histamine, which do have positive effects on appetite.

I think if one has an appetite issue they would be better served with something like anabeta, because its provides an ergogenic effect to compound the increase in appetite.

Very interesting. Will look into this... could def use some help with eating more

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not messed with megastrol due to the possible progestin sides, but have had luck with periactin and ketotifen.

Problem is --- working and having ANY motivational energy is nearly impossible for me personally.

GHRP-6 does a great job if used EOD

-Matt

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not messed with megastrol due to the possible progestin sides, but have had luck with periactin and ketotifen.

Problem is --- working and having ANY motivational energy is nearly impossible for me personally.

GHRP-6 does a great job if used EOD

-Matt
Oh man, I forgot about GHRP-6. Thats the holy grail of appetite stimulation.