Looking for a good skin supplement??
- 11-27-2012, 08:11 AM
- 11-27-2012, 09:48 AM
If you want to dry skin:
Oracea which is prescribed
Accutane, also prescribed, and quite scary
If you want to mosturize skin:
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (no oil). This also contains Salicylic acid, which clears skin
11-27-2012, 09:49 AM
When you say skin health, are you referring to acne or just less dryness? Vit E and EFAs help with the dryness along with applying lotion throughout the week.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-27-2012, 04:58 PM
For dry skin, a tablespoon of flax oil, MSM at 15 grams per day, and MSM lotion all do the trick for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Torobestia in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:23 PM
- By NeiDan in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:20 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:50 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
- By elijah_123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2003, 04:00 PM