If you had $200 to spend for supplements, monthly....

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Creatine Nitrate
    I3C
    Dopadex
    Circumin
    Selenium
    Jarrow B Complex
    Vit D
    Magnesium
    ffAA's
    Phenylpiracetam
    FXT

Most of these last longer than a month though
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

2. Registered User

Orange Triad
    Protizyme Protein
    Carlsons Fish Oil
    Uni-Liver Dessicated Liver
    Modern BCAA
    Whatever Creatine
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i forgot to mention, id probly get a bottle of black liver once a month from saving up because its so rare and expensive
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Ec and cm?
    EC stack and citrulline malate
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Protein- Dymatize Elite Whey, or if money allows TrueNutrition Cold-Filtration Whey Isolate
    Fishoil- Sam's Club Triple Strength Fish Oil
    Multi v - Orange Triad
    Life by aa like product - ???
    Gh booster- none, waste of money IMO
    Recovery/Other - LCLT, ALCAR, choline (taking choline bitartrate because it's cheap (something like 3-5 months for $6), but cdp-choline I hear is better)
    Pre-workout - Muscle Marinade, or something with creatine, TMG, beta-alanine

When in the mood - Erase Pro or Anabeta
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    If I had $200 a month to spend on supplements, i'd re-evaluate my life because its a waste to spend that much...
    Protein- salmon, chicken, beef
    Fishoil- from the salmon
    Multi v-whatver sams club has
    Life by aa like product - no idea what this is, but if its an antioxidant i'd be eating berries + fruit anyhow
    Gh booster- sleeping more and being relaxed because i'm not spending $200 a month on supplements
    and - quinoa, rice, potatoes
    Lol wow... worthless post...
    Just say you dont take supplements...
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Lol wow... worthless post...
    Just say you dont take supplements...
    no, its probably the most worthwhile post here. Getting your diet right with real food, getting sleep right, etc will have far more effect on what you'll accomplish in the gym than $200 of supplements will. Supplements help with certain things somewhat, but their real net overall impact on gains is way less than diet + rest's impact. And I do like supplements, just $200 a month is ridiculous for ongoing expense in something that will make less than 5% difference in your results.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Peptides and protein.

I agree with easy, people put too much emphasis on supplements when tweaking diet is all that is usually needed.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

No easy is right $200 a month is wayyyy too much, I'd say I spend $100 every few months that's just to have a couple of pw's, protein, erase, daa. When I am gonna run a cycle I may drop 2-3 hundred but that's including pct and if ur talking a 8 week cycle that's 8 weeks of pct 16 weeks almost 4 months less then a 100 a month on cycle. I MAY run 1-2 cycles a year. I would never spend $200 a month on supps. I thought we were just having fun
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Creatine Nitrate
    I3C
    Dopadex
    Circumin
    Selenium
    Jarrow B Complex
    Vit D
    Magnesium
    ffAA's
    Phenylpiracetam
    FXT

Most of these last longer than a month though
    Me gusta.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

no, its probably the most worthwhile post here. Getting your diet right with real food, getting sleep right, etc will have far more effect on what you'll accomplish in the gym than $200 of supplements will. Supplements help with certain things somewhat, but their real net overall impact on gains is way less than diet + rest's impact. And I do like supplements, just $200 a month is ridiculous for ongoing expense in something that will make less than 5% difference in your results.
    But what if op already knows this... and wants supplements to enhance his diet?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    No easy is right $200 a month is wayyyy too much, I'd say I spend $100 every few months that's just to have a couple of pw's, protein, erase, daa. When I am gonna run a cycle I may drop 2-3 hundred but that's including pct and if ur talking a 8 week cycle that's 8 weeks of pct 16 weeks almost 4 months less then a 100 a month on cycle. I MAY run 1-2 cycles a year. I would never spend $200 a month on supps. I thought we were just having fun
    You over annalist's are driving me crazy... we are just having fun!!! Get over it! !! Lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i forgot to mention, id probly get a bottle of black liver once a month from saving up because its so rare and expensive
    This supplement always seems to show up on a thread... the HAUNTING of black liver!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

EC stack and citrulline malate
    Ephedra &caffeine ? People like that stack for pre workout? I only used it for cutting for contest....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Peptides and protein.

I agree with easy, people put too much emphasis on supplements when tweaking diet is all that is usually needed.
    Were having fun guys.... next person that is a buzz kill has to do a keg stand...
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    But what if op already knows this... and wants supplements to enhance his diet?
    its just not worth spending that much. a tub of protein on top of solid food, a decent regular consumer grade multivitamin and creatine monohydrate, maybe add beta alanine. Getting fancy add BCAAs, and a preworkout (mostly for the stim). Still you aren't hitting even $100 there. You'd be better off spending it on better food in the end. free range beef, wild salmon, etc. On a fat loss phase, green coffee bean extract is a cheap addition. Those things can maybe make a 5% difference on gains/losses vs just proper eating/rest/training without them. Adding in the other more exotic stuff may make certain things feel/seem better, but no real evidence of real actual gains. If you make $250k a year then ****it spend the $200 since its a drop in the bucket income wise. Just for plenty of the guys here that is more than they pay for electricity or even a car payment.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ephedra &caffeine ? People like that stack for pre workout? I only used it for cutting for contest....
    Never tried it that's why it caught my eye! Seemed like a nice change of pace and I love me some CM!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Were having fun guys.... next person that is a buzz kill has to do a keg stand...
    Me me me! Pick me!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

its just not worth spending that much. a tub of protein on top of solid food, a decent regular consumer grade multivitamin and creatine monohydrate, maybe add beta alanine. Getting fancy add BCAAs, and a preworkout (mostly for the stim). Still you aren't hitting even $100 there. You'd be better off spending it on better food in the end. free range beef, wild salmon, etc. On a fat loss phase, green coffee bean extract is a cheap addition. Those things can maybe make a 5% difference on gains/losses vs just proper eating/rest/training without them. Adding in the other more exotic stuff may make certain things feel/seem better, but no real evidence of real actual gains. If you make $250k a year then ****it spend the $200 since its a drop in the bucket income wise. Just for plenty of the guys here that is more than they pay for electricity or even a car payment.
    Your right easy... i know... and thanks for the reality check.... but tell me what you would buy if you made 250 k a year... and we can get back on subject...
    I umderstand for the people that dont understand diet is key... but i know this... so humor me...
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

im the keg stand master. i do a handstand and put the keg in my butt
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Me me me! Pick me!
    Not supposed to volunteer for it haha...
    Im next in line lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    im the keg stand master. i do a handstand and out the keg in my butt
    Hahaha keg stand enema!!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Agreed. This made me think of the thread asking how guys in lockup get so yoked.

Eat, workout, sleep, repeat. It's amazing what a strict regimen of rest and set schedules will do for the body. We place too much emphasis on supplements that really make probably little to no difference at all.

Protein, cheap.
    Creatine, cheaper.
    Multivitamin, essential.
    Fish oils, take em.
    Preworkout, I gotta have one.

Maybe hitting $50-$60 per month with those, and that'll do the trick if you go hard with a good routine. The rest is all just add-ons and wants. Not needs.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Not supposed to volunteer for it haha...
    Im next in line lol
    I suppose it wouldn't be a grear idea to pound beer before an upcoming cycle though lol shucks..
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Agreed. This made me think of the thread asking how guys in lockup get so yoked.

Eat, workout, sleep, repeat. It's amazing what a strict regimen of rest and set schedules will do for the body. We place too much emphasis on supplements that really make probably little to no difference at all.

Protein, cheap.
    Creatine, cheaper.
    Multivitamin, essential.
    Fish oils, take em.
    Preworkout, I gotta have one.

Maybe hitting $50-$60 per month with those, and that'll do the trick if you go hard with a good routine. The rest is all just add-ons and wants. Not needs.
    This is true. But theres some good stuff out there... without some supplements i wouldnt be able to eat all of the food...
    Of coarse the basics and staples are a must... some people need it... but there are some good things out there... plus food wouldnt give me the awsome workouts i get... preworkout supps do... if im lucky coffee will do that... but then im running to the toilet after... so enjoy the monopoly money 200$ you have and gimme a list! Thanx! Lol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

This is true. But theres some good stuff out there... without some supplements i wouldnt be able to eat all of the food...
    I also agree with you as well. Ever since I got into preworkouts about 8 months ago, I don't get as good of a workout without them. They are a must for me.

I haven't had much experience with test boosters or AI's, but I plan on it in the future. And just because I say $200 is a lot, doesn't mean I take my own advice

...i spend way more than I should...i think I'm addicted ..
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I suppose it wouldn't be a grear idea to pound beer before an upcoming cycle though lol shucks..
    Nah.... not good at all.... but i thought pct supplements arent worth anything...? I thought it should be through food?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I also agree with you as well. Ever since I got into preworkouts about 8 months ago, I don't get as good of a workout without them. They are a must for me.

I haven't had much experience with test boosters or AI's, but I plan on it in the future. And just because I say $200 is a lot, doesn't mean I take my own advice

...i spend way more than I should...i think I'm addicted ..
    Lol yeah honestly the only protein shake i can take is myofusion from gaspari... the probiotic helps a ton... and that sucker is 70 for a 5 lbs... but its only taken after workouts and busy days... so it lasts longer than a month... i realize 200 is alot but its fun to dream... who doesnt like dreaming? Thats why the lotto is so popular...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Nah.... not good at all.... but i thought pct supplements arent worth anything...? I thought it should be through food?
    Haha like I said, I don't take my own advice. Superdrol AND good food?.. Lets do it! Lol
  30. Banned

I stopped everything but a cycle of sarms "osta" in order to really evaluate its effects, but pesonally if I had stick to the $200 budget I would invest the money elsewhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. You have 100$ to spend on supplements...
    By sluggy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. If you had 30mins to train everyday what would you do
    By TeaEhRoar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 05:23 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:15 PM
  4. If you had $60 to buy any Designer or non-injectable
    By AKAmindgame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16