Awards
What do you prefer? And do you do it while on cycle or after

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC, TT33, Nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump.

Mike

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ECY and Reduce-XT.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine has been great to me. Add in shift and you are good to go IMO. ECA is of course an old stand by as well

theotherone55

theotherone55

Awards
ECY trumps all.

Tt-33 is good too but all the rest can't hold a candle to ECY. Everything else basically tries to mimic that stack.

Clen and T3 work well but might be a little hardcore for most people on this board + I don't like messing with t3 unless I'm ON gear. If you want to mess with your thyroid, tt-33 is better.

Maybe some Lean Xtreme + ECY ?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im on Alphamine/Shift/TTA-500 and its been awesome. Nice stim feeling, a little bit of extra help shedding fat, and definitely more hard and dense. Week 3 began today, and the hardening effects just started kicking in a few days ago as Im getting my bodyfat levels down. Started at like 216 and now at 213. Not too bad for 2 weeks use on a moderate calorie deficit. Helping me retain strength as well. Still not where it was when I started this cut almost 8 weeks ago, but its staying right where it was when I started which is awesome to me.

Others I liked running were Super HD, Animal Cuts, and Lipo 6 black

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im on Alphamine/Shift/TTA-500 and its been awesome. Nice stim feeling, a little bit of extra help shedding fat, and definitely more hard and dense. Week 3 began today, and the hardening effects just started kicking in a few days ago as Im getting my bodyfat levels down. Started at like 216 and now at 213. Not too bad for 2 weeks use on a moderate calorie deficit. Helping me retain strength as well. Still not where it was when I started this cut almost 8 weeks ago, but its staying right where it was when I started which is awesome to me.

Others I liked running were Super HD, Animal Cuts, and Lipo 6 black

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for l-carnitine l-tartrate...worked wonders for me.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
A stim to keep you going and suppress your appetite like Dexaprine is always a good option.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine Shift Anabolic Pump Erase Pro DAA.... Wow!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm taking recompadrol oep aav2 and c20. Body fat dropped 2% in 2 weeks no change in diet

Speaks for itself right there.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm taking recompadrol oep aav2 and c20. Body fat dropped 2% in 2 weeks no change in diet

Speaks for itself right there.
Can add something like tt33 alpha t2 shift or hyper t2 and be blown away even more vibhavent needed that yet

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ECY (Y from Decimate or Alphaburn) + TTA-500 (synergy with forskolin in Decimate).

Thomasxavier

Awards
Which of these do NOT cause appetite decrease? I don't think it's good to lose your appetite.. just eat smaller portions throughout your 5 meals imo

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which of these do NOT cause appetite decrease? I don't think it's good to lose your appetite.. just eat smaller portions throughout your 5 meals imo
I personally never lose my appetite I wish I could help you more

Thomasxavier

Awards
I personally never lose my appetite I wish I could help you more
You're lucky IMO. I have always had a weak appetite. When I graduated high school, I was like 130 lbs at 5'11. Luckily I gained about 40 since then.

But I owe two supplements greatly for helping:

Megastrol (generic megace) -- You can get this prescribed from the doctor if you say your appetite is poor. Drastically increases appetite, no side effects

Periactin -- this DRASTICALLY increases appetite, but has the side effect of drowsiness.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine has been great to me. Add in shift and you are good to go IMO. ECA is of course an old stand by as well
I definitely concur with this, Alphamine had the most noticeable effect on my physique out of anything. EC is great, if you can tolerate it. Something about the ephedrine doesnt jive well with my body, i end up getting bad jitters/heart palpitations from it.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
EC if you want more i would say add DCP plus abliderate advanced and even recompadrol unless your eating a very low to no carb diet

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This + Green tea for me.
I second that, I'm a green tea nut. I take it every day whether caps, matcha or green tea in water. The health benefits alone are worth taking it, fat loss is just icing on the cake.

- Valdez

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECY sounds amazing, but most of us dont have access to it. Its easier to get clen in Australia than that! Lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second that, I'm a green tea nut. I take it every day whether caps, matcha or green tea in water. The health benefits alone are worth taking it, fat loss is just icing on the cake.

- Valdez
looks like me and you have something in common : ) green tea is the real deal.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like ArA + Smolder & then toss in a systemic thermo/fat burner to top it off...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green Tea is one of my favorite supplements ever.

Slim FX totally killed my appetite.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote is for l-carnitine l-tartrate...worked wonders for me.
Honestly, carnitine in general.. I'm getting 2g of alcar with my testabolan v.2 in pct, along with 1g lclt and 1g l-carnitine fumarate from Compete that I use intra-workout. This is my first pct I've ever stayed somewhat lean.. very pleased.Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I literally drink at least 4 cups a day. I may be addict...

- Valdez

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
ECY sounds amazing, but most of us dont have access to it. Its easier to get clen in Australia than that! Lol

Not sure if that would be considered a bad thing by some.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
OP give Alphamine a try I loved it. If your trying to stay away from stims, I'd go with AAv2 and some DCP if you can find it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green Tea is one of my favorite supplements ever.
If the calculations that Dutch scientists made are correct, you burn more than 5 grams of fat extra for every cup of green tea you drink, according to a meta-analysis published by Rick Hursel in Obesity Reviews.

http://www.ergo-log.com/cup-of-green-tea-burns-five-grams-of-fat.html

If I were cutting I'd definitely have green tea and ALCAR in there.

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Health benefits and fat loss = no brainer and I'm not even good at math.

There are life longevity studies, cancer reduction studies and the research goes on and on.

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Green tea, green coffee bean, yohimbine-hcl, EC...nuff said. Want a bit more of a punch add Reduce-XT. If that doesn't get you shredded with a proper diet...find another hobbie.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aphamine, Erase Pro/Triazole, Abliderate Advanced.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EC
TTA
A good GDA

This combined with IF has been nothing short of incredible for me, I do count cals as well but fairly loosely. Since Sept 1 im down 23lbs and have had slow but steady increases in strength the whole time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely concur with this, Alphamine had the most noticeable effect on my physique out of anything. EC is great, if you can tolerate it. Something about the ephedrine doesnt jive well with my body, i end up getting bad jitters/heart palpitations from it.
P*ssy.... :D

Just kidding.
1,3 dimeth does this to me.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, don't make me come to PHX!

1,3 also does it to me, I'm not a fan.
Same here... Jack3d, jacked me up couldn't even lift sometimes with it.

- Valdez

hercules455

Awards
My favorite is to stack a cortisol blocker with a thermogenic. I usually use Lean Xtreme by DS or Reduce XT by SNS for cortisol control and Lean Fix by AAEFX for my thermogenic.

Tea Expert

Awards
Ideal Supplement for Cutting & Weight Loss is DOCTOR KING MATCHA!

DOCTOR KING Finest Ceremonial ORGANIC Japanese Matcha GREEN TEA is the ideal supplement for cutting and weight loss. You should read Dr Sara Solomon's article on the 8 wonders of Matcha Green Tea to find out why matcha is great for cutting. Matcha Green Tea catechins boost fat catabolism by up to 40%! Matcha also helps with FOCUSSING and lowers LDL CHOLESTEROL. What more could a bodybuilder wish for? You can buy DOCTOR King Matcha at a reasonable price on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. Their prices are good and there is FREE DELIVERY! All orders are protected by Amazon's A-Z Guarantee, not that you will need this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My favorite is to stack a cortisol blocker with a thermogenic. I usually use Lean Xtreme by DS or Reduce XT by SNS for cortisol control and Lean Fix by AAEFX for my thermogenic.
Your cortisol control options are spot on but Lean Fix is awful! Try just plain old EC stack instead

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Your cortisol control options are spot on but Lean Fix is awful! Try just plain old EC stack instead
EC + AY/Forskolin. Or the Original DecImate + EC is hnnnnng.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
EC + AY/Forskolin. Or the Original DecImate + EC is hnnnnng.
That looks like a strong stack - although I've never played with E because of a laundry list of family heart conditions.

Call me crazy - I know, I take tons of caffeine and 1,3 DMAA - but I've never went to buy Bronk-Aid...yet.

I'm going to be giving Tropinol XP a shot (it's really shown a strong recomp effect in most of the logs we've seen) as well as Dexaprine V2 or Dexaprine XR once it's available. The latter should be much more user friendly than its predecessor.