Your ideal supp for cutting?
- 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM
- 12-08-2012, 01:49 AM
- 12-08-2012, 03:32 AM
12-08-2012, 06:20 AM
My favorite is to stack a cortisol blocker with a thermogenic. I usually useby DS or by SNS for cortisol control and Lean Fix by AAEFX for my thermogenic.
02-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Ideal Supplement for Cutting & Weight Loss is DOCTOR KING MATCHA!
DOCTOR KING Finest Ceremonial ORGANIC Japanese Matcha GREEN TEA is the ideal supplement for cutting and weight loss. You should read Dr Sara Solomon's article on the 8 wonders of Matcha Green Tea to find out why matcha is great for cutting. Matcha Green Tea catechins boost fat catabolism by up to 40%! Matcha also helps with FOCUSSING and lowers LDL CHOLESTEROL. What more could a bodybuilder wish for? You can buy DOCTOR King Matcha at a reasonable price on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. Their prices are good and there is FREE DELIVERY! All orders are protected by Amazon's A-Z Guarantee, not that you will need this.
02-24-2013, 02:32 AM
02-24-2013, 01:43 PM
02-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Call me crazy - I know, I take tons of caffeine and 1,3 DMAA - but I've never went to buy Bronk-Aid...yet.
I'm going to be giving Tropinol XP a shot (it's really shown a strong recomp effect in most of the logs we've seen) as well as Dexaprine V2 or Dexaprine XR once it's available. The latter should be much more user friendly than its predecessor.
iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE
iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wolverines in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2009, 09:56 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:39 PM
- By de1060 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
- By cgb6810 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:35 AM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 05-21-2003, 12:00 PM