Anabeta and erase longer than 8wks

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
What might be the implications of running anabeta and erase for longer than the maximum recommended time? I'm nearing the end of an 8 wk run and would like to go for longer.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Herpes, definitely herpes.

Also:

im·pli·ca·tion /implik?SHn/

Noun
1. The conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
2. A likely consequence of something: "political implications".

And finally:
Just follow the instructions man, if it says no more than 8 weeks then don't run it for more than 8 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it is tough, but 8 weeks is the usual recommendation. IMO you could be fine going longer but it would still be more advantageous to run something else for 4 weeks while taking a break then hop back on AB + Erase for another 8 weeks if you enjoy it that much.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Herpes, definitely herpes.

Also:

im·pli·ca·tion /implik?SHn/

Noun
1. The conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
2. A likely consequence of something: "political implications".

And finally:
Just follow the instructions man, if it says no more than 8 weeks then don't run it for more than 8 weeks.
Thanks for the useless information.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I know it is tough, but 8 weeks is the usual recommendation. IMO you could be fine going longer but it would still be more advantageous to run something else for 4 weeks while taking a break then hop back on AB + Erase for another 8 weeks if you enjoy it that much.
I was thinking the same. I guess I like to push the boundaries. I'd imagine the only reason 8wks is what they recommend is because they haven't clinically tested it past that time frame.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Ill probably wait the 4wks, but I'm still curious as to why I should. Scientific reasoning not just because the bottle says so. Will there be suppression? Lower its absorption? What possible side effects could there be?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the useless information.
I was pointing out the fact that you didn't ask a question that made any sense.

Ill probably wait the 4wks, but I'm still curious as to why I should. Scientific reasoning not just because the bottle says so. Will there be suppression? Lower its absorption? What possible side effects could there be?
Its generally accepted that you do not want to alter your natural hormone production for an excessive amount of time.

The point of the break is to allow your body to return to homeostasis to stop a potential reliance on exogenous substances.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I was unaware that anabeta altered my natural hormone production. I thought it worked through different pathways to give results similar to increased testosterone but not actually changing test levels. The erase I understand is a suicide AI.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was unaware that anabeta altered my natural hormone production. I thought it worked through different pathways to give results similar to increased testosterone but not actually changing test levels. The erase I understand is a suicide AI.
The main ingredient in Anabeta has been shown to increase testosterone production.

Not even taking into account the addition of forskolin to ABE.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Ah, gotcha. I'm running OG anabeta, but it makes sense now. Thanks for the help, 4wks off it is.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody can say for sure.. but your body should stop responding around the 8 week point so its pointless. My guess, if you run it for 20 weeks.. you will still be alive and kicking.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, gotcha. I'm running OG anabeta, but it makes sense now. Thanks for the help, 4wks off it is.
Yeah, 4 weeks off would be your best bet. Glad to hear you're enjoying them that much!

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What might be the implications of running anabeta and erase for longer than the maximum recommended time? I'm nearing the end of an 8 wk run and would like to go for longer.

What kind of results you getting? Thinking of giving Anabeta a try

princevince

Awards
  • Established
BEASTYBEAN, how long were you dosing before the effects kicked in, and what were they per say? just purchased a few bottles myself to add to a future pct.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Usually around day ten I notice the effects. It's not a miracle supplement but I get great pumps throughout the day, manage to stay lean despite a dirty diet and drinking some weekends, and I feel great on it. I've done ph's in the past and always hated coming off, and usually list most of my gains despite a good pct. I'm just gonna stick to PES's lineup and bulk for 8wks with anabeta, erase, daa, slin sane, and some other natural test boosters, than cut for 4 with alphamine and at2. And repeat.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I always get nice veins showing up when I run anabeta.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results you getting? Thinking of giving Anabeta a try
I'm not the OP but it did nothing for me. I don't get it, so many positive results for this product and all I got was a lighter wallet.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
The main ingredient in Anabeta has been shown to increase testosterone production.

Not even taking into account the addition of forskolin to ABE.
I'm curious as to how increasing natural test PRODUCTION will cause problems? I know taking ph's or steroids will cause shutdown from your body stopping production because it notices the outside source. But why would there be issues if I'm telling my body to make more?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious as to how increasing natural test PRODUCTION will cause problems? I know taking ph's or steroids will cause shutdown from your body stopping production because it notices the outside source. But why would there be issues if I'm telling my body to make more?
Having an exogenous source influence your bodies natural production of hormones over the long term can, hypothetically, lead to a dependance on that source to continue producing said hormone.

Your body fights stressors to remain on homeostasis and your hormone levels are part of that homeostasis. If you were to decrease estrogen your body will create more testosterone and vice versa. Adding boosters, even natural ones, are stressors on your bodies homeostasis and can lead to lower levels of them when not using said compound by altering your bodies level of homeostasis.

Which can, again hypothetically, require you to use a booster just to achieve the hormonal levels you have now.

I'm not aware of documented cases of this (not to say it doesn't exist) but I'm also not aware of people refusing to cycle off of a product for 1 month because they can't make gains without assistance.

But I am not here to tell you how to live your life. If you can't live your life without it then by all means never stop taking it, if you do please get bloods now and again in a year or so, I'd be interested in seeing if you have any adverse reactions.

Keep in mind this is my opinion based solely on the articles/studies I have spent my time studying (not necessarily all on this topic mind you) and I did not even bring up the possible side effects from rising DHT or anything else.

Good luck with whatever you do.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Easy man, just trying to learn. Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated. I never said I can't make gains without said product. I'm just trying to find out why I can't take it for more than the magical 8wk mark that every test booster states. What you said makes sense and I will take a break as cautioned, thanks again.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy man, just trying to learn. Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated. I never said I can't make gains without said product. I'm just trying to find out why I can't take it for more than the magical 8wk mark that every test booster states. What you said makes sense and I will take a break as cautioned, thanks again.
I'm not trying to come off as rude. I'm trying to do this from work, as I get bent over by good ole uncle Sam.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not exactly, the long term use of testosterone increasing supplements hasnt exactly been heavily studied, so its always best to err on the side of caution. Another thing is that after a certain period of time with ANY anabolic, you will see diminished returns. This is the main reason why one would want to cycle products.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing some research and 8-12 wks is the max and some products like bio forge recommend at least 8-12. I also found a post by Rosie Scott that said 8-12wks is fine. Still on the fence about it. I won't be just running AB and erase. Also adding DAA, slin sane, inhibit p, endosurge, and alcar for the last 4wks. If I decide to try a 12 wk run.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing some research and 8-12 wks is the max and some products like bio forge recommend at least 8-12. I also found a post by Rosie Scott that said 8-12wks is fine. Still on the fence about it. I won't be just running AB and erase. Also adding DAA, slin sane, inhibit p, endosurge, and alcar for the last 4wks. If I decide to try a 12 wk run.
Well, if you choose to go this route at least keep us filled in on the results!