- 11-25-2012, 06:40 PM
- 11-25-2012, 06:42 PMΩ Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
- 11-25-2012, 07:07 PM
no need to double post but daa is cheap and effective, other than that i had great strength gains from gf-t21LG Sciences forum representative
11-25-2012, 07:45 PM
The original Dominate v1 (non-proprietary)
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
11-25-2012, 07:54 PM
My vote goes for DAA or a Divanil based product
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
11-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Triazole. Bloodwork to back it up.
11-25-2012, 08:37 PM
DAA stacked with Freetest which has 3,7 Keto in it, would be nice.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
11-25-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm running OG Prometheus Rising with Nolvadren XT right now. 2 bottles of NXT back to back, and added in the PR with the second bottle. I went from benching 275x5 at the start of the first bottle and got 295x5 a couple weeks back. Wish I would've ran blood work..
11-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Testabolan V2 + PCT Assist
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
11-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Interested in Bulbine.. I need to check this stuff out. No experience with this company or ingredient.
11-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Out of all that I've tried so far:
1. Icariin 40% or higher
2. SNS Bulbine
4. Divanil based products
11-25-2012, 11:32 PM
11-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:38 AM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:25 AM
- By blahblah192 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:11 PM
- By 400runner in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:30 PM
- By not_big_enuf in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2005, 10:06 PM