test booster

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no need to double post but daa is cheap and effective, other than that i had great strength gains from gf-t21

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The original Dominate v1 (non-proprietary)
Core Test
SNS Bulbine
Anabeta Elite

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
DAA stacked with Freetest which has 3,7 Keto in it, would be nice. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm running OG Prometheus Rising with Nolvadren XT right now. 2 bottles of NXT back to back, and added in the PR with the second bottle. I went from benching 275x5 at the start of the first bottle and got 295x5 a couple weeks back. Wish I would've ran blood work.. :(

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PS

Interested in Bulbine.. I need to check this stuff out. No experience with this company or ingredient. :(

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Out of all that I've tried so far:

1. Icariin 40% or higher
2. SNS Bulbine
3. Fadogia
4. Divanil based products

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Out of all that I've tried so far:

1. Icariin 40% or higher
2. SNS Bulbine
3. Fadogia
4. Divanil based products
Great list. Love me some high quality icariin, fadogia, and divanil. Fadogia is actually my personal favorite herb for this purpose, just ahead of bulbine.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Great list. Love me some high quality icariin, fadogia, and divanil. Fadogia is actually my personal favorite herb for this purpose, just ahead of bulbine.
I really like fadogia too, but ranked fadogia and divanil products lower due to the fact that they both cause me to get some puffy nips. Also fadogia makes my balls achy and sore which kind of scares me a little...lol!