Best workout for running and conditioning training

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hi Saggy

I’m an ultra distance runner, don’t know much about the supplements you bb guy’s use but have some knowledge with regards to running.

For the distance you are running most of us would just ensure we have eaten some simple carbs about an hour or so before, I just have a couple pieces of toast. The most popular way of getting a little bit of a lift is caffeine taken about five minutes before the race in gel or liquid form.

I know this may not sound the most high tec way of fuelling but it’s still the most popular even when a race may cover several days there’s not a great deal off supplement use, it’s really all about trying to keep as many carbs in the body as possible.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Betaine anhydrous
    Citrulline malate
    Beets and Beet root juice for nitrates. Eat more spinach.
    Beta alanine

- Valdez

3. I second MST's codygen products. I've only used Cordygen5, its an amazing product. Its really cheap right now on NP too, I'm not doing any conditioning until late winter/early spring, but I am going to pick up 2-3 bottles next order to stock up just because of the low price.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    My unit makes us ran a 5k at the end of each month. id rather have my nuts kicked repeatedly. I take low dose pre's prior tp my runs

half a dose of RPM

or ErgoPump by ergogenix, I am a huge fan of CM and it plays a big role in end. Like coops said SNS CM is a great addition. Anywho I went from running a 30 min 5k down to about 25 this yr. which for me is enormous considering I run very rarely during the week. I also use these aforementioned products when I go surfing which typically lasts 4 ish hours or until i get hungry as hell

good luck with your training and let us know what you used. Im always up for changes as well
    What unit? I feel your pain brother, we rock a 4.9 miler every Monday and Friday. Ruck run that b!tch on Thursday too!

Similar Forum Threads

1. best workout for size and strength?
    By paul3371 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. best workout for upperbody mass and size?
    By keton09 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:40 PM
  3. BEST workout for building Longus????
    By Chad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:07 PM
  4. The BEST workout for a SUPER Wide back?
    By Chad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
  5. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM