Best workout for running and conditioning training
- 12-05-2012, 05:48 AM
I’m an ultra distance runner, don’t know much about the supplements you bb guy’s use but have some knowledge with regards to running.
For the distance you are running most of us would just ensure we have eaten some simple carbs about an hour or so before, I just have a couple pieces of toast. The most popular way of getting a little bit of a lift is caffeine taken about five minutes before the race in gel or liquid form.
I know this may not sound the most high tec way of fuelling but it’s still the most popular even when a race may cover several days there’s not a great deal off supplement use, it’s really all about trying to keep as many carbs in the body as possible.
- 12-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Beets and Beet root juice for nitrates. Eat more spinach.
- 12-05-2012, 06:23 PM
I second MST's codygen products. I've only used Cordygen5, its an amazing product. Its really cheap right now on NP too, I'm not doing any conditioning until late winter/early spring, but I am going to pick up 2-3 bottles next order to stock up just because of the low price.
12-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By paul3371 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
- By keton09 in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:40 PM
- By Chad in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:07 PM
- By Chad in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 06-07-2007, 12:10 PM
- By friedplntn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:36 PM