SNS Inhibit-P - Vitex Agnus Castus Extract?

G

Greenhulk

Awards
I read on the lable of Inhibit-P from SNS that it contains 300 mg of a vitex agnus castus extract. What does extract mean here? Is it the unprocessed dried and powderized berries or a concentrated form of vitex agnus castus like a 10:1 extract?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is neither. It is extracted for specific constituents that:

1. Reduce prolactin
2. Synergize with the mu-opioids in our mucuna extract

G

Greenhulk

Awards

1. Reduce prolactin
Very interesting. How did you find out which specific vitex agnus castus constituents are most effective for reducing prolcatin and synergize with the mu-opioids in your mucuna extract? Do you have a research lab or did you have a research lab perform the analyses for you? Or were these human trials with volunteers?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mu-opioids you say ;)

Great for on cycle.... Or so I've researched. Good post cycle as well

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very interesting. How did you find out which specific vitex agnus castus constituents are most effective for reducing prolcatin and synergize with the mu-opioids in your mucuna extract? Do you have a research lab or did you have a research lab perform the analyses for you? Or were these human trials with volunteers?
There is pre-existing research on many compounds in Vitex.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards

1. Reduce prolactin
Would this be good to use during an androbulk cycle? Basically anything 19 nor related right?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would this be good to use during an androbulk cycle? Basically anything 19 nor related right?
I see no reason why it wouldn't be beneficial. I know people who use it standalone for the mood and sleep benefits.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I see no reason why it wouldn't be beneficial. I know people who use it standalone for the mood and sleep benefits.
Inhibit p can be used in conjunction with AI's like arimidex correct?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it on Andromass and continued to use it afterwards for the above reasons.