critique my stack

tobicles

Awards
Hi everyone, I'm looking to cut and have been assembling supplements that will hopefully help me achieve this goal. I weigh 100kg at aboutut 18-20% nd, and I'm looking to reduce that to about 12-14%. I'll be reducing my calories to about 1700 on Mon weights workout says, and 2000 on weights workout days. The supps I have are as follows:

ursol xt
dcp
green coffee extract (200mg chlorogenic acid)
estracort
Green tea extract
Methyl synephrine
Pes erase
Caffeine tablets
Totalis

Dosing was going to look like this:
Morning: 2x ursol xt, 2x dcp, 2x green coffee extract, 1x green tea extract, 200mg caffeine, 60mg methyl synephrine, 1x erase eod

Late Lunch (non workout day): 60mg methyl synephrine, 2x dcp, 200mg caffeine, green tea extract, 2xgreen coffee extract

Late lunch/pre workout (workout day): totalis, 2xgreen coffee, green tea, 2xdcp

Night: 2xdcp, 2xestracort, 2xursol xt

Not saying all of these at once nor at those doses, would do each one at 1 tablet a day before working up to these doses. Have heard dcp does well when increased to 9 a day, and ursol xt at 6.

Any interactions here that I should know about? Between the caffeine, green coffee and methyl synephrine and raspberry ketones I'm aware it will be a bit stimmy but I've been on the ms, caffeine, green tea fit a couple of weeks now and it's fine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Calories seem way too low. Ursol is a waste orally.

tobicles

Awards
Don't worry I'll be getting at least 180g of protein, but for some reason if no way over about 2200 calories I gain fat like crazy. Yeah I read it has issues with bio availability but anecdotally some have seen marginal benefits, and if nothing else the forskolin should have done effect.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't worry I'll be getting at least 180g of protein, but for some reason if no way over about 2200 calories I gain fat like crazy. Yeah I read it has issues with bio availability but anecdotally some have seen marginal benefits, and if nothing else the forskolin should have done effect.
Probably overestimating caloric intake and/or expenditure. You should look at around 1g/lb of bodyweight for protein and .5g/lb for fat intake, thus your caloric adjustments come from subtracting carbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
seems like alot of supps.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had my ex gf on a 1500-1700cal diet depending on training pre contest (beauty pageant). I wouldn't suggest anyone to go under 1500cals a day and with you starting at 1700cals isn't not going to give you a lot of room to move IMO. Just my 2 cents.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ indeed.
220lbs, not overly fat, and you want to take in 2k and less cals daily?

i am not a fan. :nono:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are depending way to much on supplements in my opinion. They are meant to supplement a good diet not do all of the work for you. On a cut i just stick with staples + EC.