Anabeta vs Natadrol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So whats better - anabeta at 3 caps a day or natadrol at 6 caps a day for 40 days each. I respond well to both. That is actually a high dose of natadrol for me.

stacking with ghenerate, which although some say is outdated, I responded well to in the past. Was gona do a "PCT" of natadrol with formadrol. I would still follow anabeta with it, unless I do erase.

actually erase is on sale for 20 bucks so I may just get 2 bottles and run that for a while. Hmmmm. decisions decisions. I have run all these products before, multiple times (2 or more) and like them all.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bumped my deadlift from 405 - 525 over two moths with ghenerate/natadrol + formadrol and lots of good food training and sleep a little over two years ago.

erase and anabeta I get nice and ripped up, and anabeta I saw a good 20 pound bump in my bench over a month and a half.

anabeta is 40 bucks a bottle. erase is 20. natadrol is 20. ghenerate is 15. formadrol is 21

I am building a ford 8.8 rear axle for a jeep wrangler, which is going to cost around 1 grand. Want to have all the parts ready by summer. I am a college student so funds are limited. Aka supp budget is not huge like some guys.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP never really did explain his goals...either could serve him well depending on what he wants.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have goals... lol. Only goal is to stay healthy and gain strength. Putting on weight is just a byproduct of the strength gains. I feel like both products do it, just a in a different way obviously.

Thinking about just using the erase. How do you guys feel about it solo? I have done it once and it was alright, I dosed it low however.

Anabeta I like, but the price for how much it worked for me wasn't really there. Perhaps I needed to run it a bit higher dose. Right now I am DL 425, squating 400, BP 265. Previously I was at 525/405x3/315. Had some bad luck with sports and long story short I am here 1 year later after SI joint destruction and fractured spine. You can read my old logs if you are all that curious.

right now I am working on healing and maintaining joint and lower back health while returning to my former glory. However small it may have been.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most people on this board is going to say Anabeta. I have never used either.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haven't used natadrol, easy decision for me (=

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input.

Anabeta sure is a solid product. Any discounts coming up on monday? ;)

Erase is still looking solid since I can get it cheap right now. I know right, I shouldn't choose a supp over price.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have actually used Natadrol and I like it.

It is still an easy decision for me though as well. :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have actually used Natadrol and I like it.

It is still an easy decision for me though as well. :)
I reallllly liked natadrol, lol.

I can't gauge the two though, because I was on natt at my peak, and took anabeta and erase several months after I fractured my spine and basically destroyed my lower back. So I wasn't in the same health or lifting the same amounts. Hard to compare.

What is your decision bdcc. I plan to order my stuff this weekend, before I spend my money on something else...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Natadrol for strength gains. I have used it two or three times.

AnaBeta is still the one I am happy to recommend to clients though whereas I haven't done this with Natadrol.

What are your goals?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Natadrol for strength gains. I have used it two or three times.

AnaBeta is still the one I am happy to recommend to clients though whereas I haven't done this with Natadrol.

What are your goals?

Strength gain. I am at about 80% of where I was pre injury. I would like to get back. In 2 or 3 years maybe do some powerlifting or something similar just for fun. I lift to relieve stress, to learn, to help others, and to take care of my body. I'm not super into making myself look perfect but I like to stay around 8% bf, a little higher when I bulk. I would like to put on 8-10 pounds of LBM over the next 3 months. But the main goal is strength gain.

Pulling the trigger by midnight. Tired of this natural stuff :yawn2:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, natadrol worked nice. Couple of my friends used too and they got nice results of nata without changing workout routine.diet or other

Anabeta and anabeta elite ,i saw no results at all. Just more apetitte and nothing more.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I figured when comparing two good products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reviews on natadrol have been so good from what I see, it makes me question whats in it lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reviews on natadrol have been so good from what I see, it makes me question whats in it lol.

me too, since I loved it. I am back and forth between what I want, lol.

almost ordered 1 anabeta, 1 erase, and 1 ghenerate. now I am thinking 2 natadrol. I dunno.

In other news I have been having really good natty gains so I am in no rush!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was tired of being indecisive, ordered 2 bottles natadrol and 1 bottle ghenerate. 63 bucks shipped. Not shabby.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol will lean you out pretty well. Drink a lot of H20. Gave me good endurance and results while doing a 30 day circuit training routine.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Stack them. Its awsome!

jsm1289

Awards
is it possible to stack them both? what would the cycle look like ? any pct required or any other supps that work well with that combo? from any company

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to stack them both? what would the cycle look like ? any pct required or any other supps that work well with that combo? from any company
Yeh its easy.

From memory i went 4-6 anabeta and 6-8 Natadrols/day. Awsome strength gains, pump and vascularity. I took erase and daa to finnish off afterwards. It was a niiiice run.

IF you have the anabeta, Nata-d can be found for 19.95. Its a really nice addition.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are comparing a testosterone boosting anabolic to a testosterone reducing androgenic...apples to oranges

You could stack them I suppose, if you dont mind taking a lot of capsules

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took neither. You could use Formadrol but I didnt even bother with that.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
how long did you take erase and daa to finish off
I think 4 weeks. But it is not always neccessary. I took it becuase my first run on Nata-D at 8 weeks at 8-10 a day left me with very sensitive nipples and I found formadrol didnt do much. So i took the erase as a precaution the second time around. YMMV

jsm1289

Awards
thanks for the response. this maybe going off topic but would you ever stack anabeta with a product like 1-alpha or 550xd by finaflex? or is that overkill /not necessary

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are comparing a testosterone boosting anabolic to a testosterone reducing androgenic...apples to oranges

You could stack them I suppose, if you dont mind taking a lot of capsules

natty you know better, I am not comparing them. but deciding which to take. Basically cost to benefits, what will gain me the most strength. I think I will run an anabeta/erase after this, and then I can compare the two. No reason I can't do both.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took neither. You could use Formadrol but I didnt even bother with that.

I used formadrol all the other times. I am gona see how I feel and then see how I feel. I will be dosing it at 6 caps a day, but I know people don't experience any type of adverse effects until a real high dose. I have DAA,fenugreek and nettle root on hand that would all be good for bringing the test back up if something weird happened. I will need PWO in about a month so I can assess if I need to order anything else.

I considered the stack, but I look at it as money over time as a function of benefits of a supp. Stacking they isn't necessarily going to give the effect of results of A plus results of B. Heck they could even inhibit each other because as natty mentioned one reduces test and one increases. I believe the ghenerate/natty combo will be very nice.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
IMO, Natadrol

I too didnt notice much from anabeta but a slight hunger increase.
I got a bit more fullness from Natadrol with much more leaning dry look.

Idk they are both very user sensitive though i have run Natadrol about 3 times in 1 year and each time the effects were lessening so i have taken a long break from it. I believe natadrol is fairly more suppressive then anabeta and requires a pct which is a slight drawback.

Natadrol with an Erase or erase pro pct sounds like a good decision to me though.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of those here where i live loved and still love natadrol. Anabeta did nothing compared to natadrol
Only issue with nata,i could not sleep. I wake up whole the time

Anabeta worked as usp labs prime. Gave me just better apetitte,and nothing more
Even with higher dosage, i saw no gains at all. When i try supps i dont change workout and diet
Routine. My diet and workout routine is good. Therefore i am 210lbs 100% naturally.(135 lbs 12 years ago)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do both. Ill do Natadrol with daa for 8 weeks followed by Anabeta with erase for another 6-8 weeks.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do both. Ill do Natadrol with daa for 8 weeks followed by Anabeta with erase for another 6-8 weeks.
As I mentioned that is sorta the plan.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking them both sounds tasty.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anabeta is one of the biggest disappointments for me. tried it on several occasions and tried the original as the elite. if it has an effect than this would be very subtle. at least for me. on the other hand i was surprised what Bioforge V3 or Triazole did for me strengthwise. natadrol i havent tried cannot comment on this. btw is PES the main sponsor of AM? sometimes i get this impression, especially when it comes to anabeta. this stuff isnt getting that raving reviews everywhere...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabeta is one of the biggest disappointments for me. tried it on several occasions and tried the original as the elite. if it has an effect than this would be very subtle. at least for me. on the other hand i was surprised what Bioforge V3 or Triazole did for me strengthwise. natadrol i havent tried cannot comment on this. btw is PES the main sponsor of AM? sometimes i get this impression, especially when it comes to anabeta. this stuff isnt getting that raving reviews everywhere...
I liked anabeta when I used it, but I know you can only expect so much from a product of that type. Diet and exercise all need to be on point to see the best results. and Some people just don't respond. I am not trying to knock anyone here.

Natadrol is gona be fun. Just bumped my bench max up today by 10 pounds since 3 weeks ago. if I am making gains like this natty, I should have a real good time on natadrol.

Stacking them both sounds tasty.
I agree, I considered it but I don't have the money for that.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The best way for me to put it, is with anabeta elite, you will not need pct but that may not be the case with Natadrol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best way for me to put it, is with anabeta elite, you will not need pct but that may not be the case with Natadrol.
This is true.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have 1 bottle of ABE and 1 of natadrol.

If I haven't tried either product before should I just get one more of each and run the above stated recommendations? (at these doses)

4 caps natadrol 1-8
3 grams DAA 1-8

4 caps anabeta elite 9-16
3 caps erase ??? The full 8 weeks or since natadrol has a slight shut down 9-12?

Does that look good or could I just use a 4 week of each since I haven't built up any tolerance as mentioned before?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run nata first then do ana + form for pct :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If I haven't tried either product before should I just get one more of each and run the above stated recommendations? (at these doses)

4 caps natadrol 1-8
3 grams DAA 1-8

3 caps erase ??? The full 8 weeks or since natadrol has a slight shut down 9-12?

Does that look good or could I just use a 4 week of each since I haven't built up any tolerance as mentioned before?
Try bumping the Natadrol up to 6 caps a day. Seems to work best at 6-8 for most people; myself included.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no clue what natadrol is, a pct is required?
I have done formadrol as PCT every time but never had any shut down. I have read of guys taking 12 caps a day and not having any. I will be running it at 6 a day I believe. I don't expect any shut down.

Natadrol is an androgen. Some people respond awesome. I have actually taken it at 2 caps a day and see results. I respond well. So me taking 6 is gona be intense. I didn't order forma as of now, but I will be ordering PWO protein and anything else I need in a month of so, and will decide then.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't this be like comparing apples and oranges?

From what I have gathered in this thread, one product needs PCT, the other doesn't.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

From what I have gathered in this thread, one product needs PCT, the other doesn't.

I think they are being compared due to the fact that they are both popular non hormonal containing products. Being that they are different mechanisms of action though I see your point.

Personally I have never ran AB and have never ran Natadrol at a high enough dose to give it a fair appraisal.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well that was already stated once in this thread....

Anyways, this thread isn't a comparison.

And yes, that is correct.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

4 caps natadrol 1-8
3 grams DAA 1-8

Just sayin, since you are going 3 caps of erase, you might as well spend the extra buck on Erase Pro which is great for pct.