Looking for non-stim alternative to erase. Is it Recompadrol?

JWest0926

Awards
Hey all,

I used to alternate a bottle of Erase with a bottle of Licogenix, to give my body a month off erase, and then a month of Licogenix.
Erase is staying in my rotation, however looking for something to try other thank Licog.

What do you recommend? I want to ensure the product will not have Stims.

How's Recompadrol? Thinking of giving that a go today.

Appreciate any input. Thanks Jon

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im confused on your question....you should cycle the products to avoid lowering estrogen too low not because its different brands. what are your goals.

JWest0926

Awards
goals are non stimulant leaning supplements. Stay lean is the goal

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are a ton, natural EFX by Formutech Nutrition comes to mind, im running a promo as we speak

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know what you think of recompadrol

As far as alternative to erase. Maybe triazole

Or licogenix.

Replace an AI with an AI. Add an anti cortisol sup. however berberine was shown to inhibit 11b HSD

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know what you think of recompadrol

As far as alternative to erase. Maybe triazole

Or licogenix.

Replace an AI with an AI. Add an anti cortisol sup. however berberine was shown to inhibit 11b HSD
Did you read his original post? He wants to swap Licogenix for something else lol. :)

JWest0926

Awards
Yea wording confused me. Even still I mentioned triazole
Since I like erase, I'd like to choose a product that does not activate or use the same pathway for the result, so that I can give that mechanism a rest. So should I be cycling off an Anti E every other month? What are the best non-stims for this? I really do appreciate all the advice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Since I like erase, I'd like to choose a product that does not activate or use the same pathway for the result, so that I can give that mechanism a rest. So should I be cycling off an Anti E every other month? What are the best non-stims for this? I really do appreciate all the advice.
8 weeks is the recommended length before taking time off. Im confused on the continual reference to non stims. There are a ton of products that fit your category

JWest0926

Awards
8 weeks is the recommended length before taking time off. Im confused on the continual reference to non stims. There are a ton of products that fit your category
I know there are many non-stim products that fit what I am looking for. I was asking the board because I trust the people here, and wanted to know which people had been having the greatest success with. Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We offer a non stim fat burner if its something you would be interested in.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Def look at Cortisol control

Ergobolic by Ergogenix is an awesome addition to any stack, reduce XT lean Xtreme. Non-stim leaning out assisting products that stack well with most anything

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Def look at Cortisol control

Ergobolic by Ergogenix is an awesome addition to any stack, reduce XT lean Xtreme. Non-stim leaning out assisting products that stack well with most anything
I second this. The leanest I've been in recent memory included a stack of reduce xt + ergobolic.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ive had good results with HyperT2.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I second this. The leanest I've been in recent memory included a stack of reduce xt + ergobolic.
I may have to jump on this and get me some more reduce. Will wait until after my egg nog binge this month lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The title of this thread makes all sorts of no sense.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second a sole cortisol control product or a non stim fat burner.

Alpha t2 would be a good non stim option, or you could run Reduce XT.