Looking for non-stim alternative to erase. Is it Recompadrol?

  1. Looking for non-stim alternative to erase. Is it Recompadrol?


    Hey all,

    I used to alternate a bottle of Erase with a bottle of Licogenix, to give my body a month off erase, and then a month of Licogenix.
    Erase is staying in my rotation, however looking for something to try other thank Licog.

    What do you recommend? I want to ensure the product will not have Stims.

    How's Recompadrol? Thinking of giving that a go today.

    Appreciate any input. Thanks Jon


  2. im confused on your question....you should cycle the products to avoid lowering estrogen too low not because its different brands. what are your goals.

  3. goals are non stimulant leaning supplements. Stay lean is the goal
    •   
       


  4. there are a ton, natural EFX by Formutech Nutrition comes to mind, im running a promo as we speak

  5. Definitely look into SNS Reduce XT as well
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Let me know what you think of recompadrol


    As far as alternative to erase. Maybe triazole

    Or licogenix.

    Replace an AI with an AI. Add an anti cortisol sup. however berberine was shown to inhibit 11b HSD

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Let me know what you think of recompadrol


    As far as alternative to erase. Maybe triazole

    Or licogenix.


    Replace an AI with an AI. Add an anti cortisol sup. however berberine was shown to inhibit 11b HSD
    Did you read his original post? He wants to swap Licogenix for something else lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Did you read his original post? He wants to swap Licogenix for something else lol.
    Yea wording confused me. Even still I mentioned triazole

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea wording confused me. Even still I mentioned triazole
    Since I like erase, I'd like to choose a product that does not activate or use the same pathway for the result, so that I can give that mechanism a rest. So should I be cycling off an Anti E every other month? What are the best non-stims for this? I really do appreciate all the advice.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926

    Since I like erase, I'd like to choose a product that does not activate or use the same pathway for the result, so that I can give that mechanism a rest. So should I be cycling off an Anti E every other month? What are the best non-stims for this? I really do appreciate all the advice.
    8 weeks is the recommended length before taking time off. Im confused on the continual reference to non stims. There are a ton of products that fit your category

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    8 weeks is the recommended length before taking time off. Im confused on the continual reference to non stims. There are a ton of products that fit your category
    I know there are many non-stim products that fit what I am looking for. I was asking the board because I trust the people here, and wanted to know which people had been having the greatest success with. Thanks!

  12. We offer a non stim fat burner if its something you would be interested in.

  13. Def look at Cortisol control

    Ergobolic by Ergogenix is an awesome addition to any stack, reduce XT lean Xtreme. Non-stim leaning out assisting products that stack well with most anything
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Def look at Cortisol control

    Ergobolic by Ergogenix is an awesome addition to any stack, reduce XT lean Xtreme. Non-stim leaning out assisting products that stack well with most anything
    I second this. The leanest I've been in recent memory included a stack of reduce xt + ergobolic.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Ive had good results with HyperT2.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I second this. The leanest I've been in recent memory included a stack of reduce xt + ergobolic.
    I may have to jump on this and get me some more reduce. Will wait until after my egg nog binge this month lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. The title of this thread makes all sorts of no sense.

  18. I second a sole cortisol control product or a non stim fat burner.

    Alpha t2 would be a good non stim option, or you could run Reduce XT.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM
  2. New user, looking for non hormonal stack
    By captainmorgan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 02:53 PM
  3. Looking for a Powerful Stack to Gain weight
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Looking for a stim to complement my non-stims
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Log in
Log in