Stim Overkill?

jackedbrah

Awards
Long time lurker on AM forums. I am a pretty big guy with even bigger appetite (6"3, 235 LBS, ~26% BF). I am trying to lose some BF specially around chest, abdomen and back. From what i have read spot reduction can never happen, so i have decided to keep my calorie intake in check and lift heavy 3 times a week till i get down to 14-16% BF.
Now my problem is that i cannot keep my hunger in check no matter how hard i try. I started with ECA stack which worked for around a week then the appetite blunting effect started to fade away. After that i bought OEP+AT2+ERASE stack which worked for like 2-3 days and effects started to diminish.
My question is if i start taking ECA along with OEP+AT2+ERASE in the following order will it work to suppress my appetite:

1 Bronkaid - 5:00 AM
50mg Asprin
100mg Caffeine

1 OEP - 6:30 AM
2- Erase
2- AT2

1 Bronkaid - 9:30 AM
50mg Asprin
100mg Caffeine

1 OEP - 12:30 PM
1- Erase
1- AT2

1 Bronkaid - 3:30 PM
50mg Asprin
100mg Caffeine

Will appreciate if anyone can add some positive input.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
IMO chill with that stim regime... All your doing is blunting your hunger symptom as opposed to addressing why your always hungry. For example
The types of food your eating and when. Your asking for more issues in the future with all those stims and when you cycle off them all your hunger will return and all progress diminished.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drop aspirin. Are you taking any fish oils? I'd suggest 1 oxy 3x a day with your Bronkaid, or drop the OEP and stick it back for post EC stack.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
agree with 007 up there..

there are a few herbs that can help with appetite suppression.

Griffonia simplicifolia is a West African shrub of which the seeds contain a chemical compound called 5-hydroxtyrptophan (5-HTP). Numerous studies have shown that 5-HTP leads to increased levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain, which among many things has been linked to controlling weight gain via serotonin’s appetite suppressing ability.
Caralluma Fimbriata

Caralluma Fimbriata is a plant found in India that has been used for hundreds of years to aid in appetite suppression. This plant contains phytochemicals (Pregnane Glycosides, Flavone Glycosides and Megastigmane Glycosides) that trick the brain into thinking you are full even when the stomach is empty. Another amazing property of caralluma fimbriata is that it helps the body absorb both fats and carbohydrates to allow your body to use more body fat to burn as fuel. This product is not a stimulant and will not affect the central nervous system.

Yerba Mate has been around for a very long time and is found in both hot and cold beverages. The leaves of this product are made into a tea and when ingested helps not only suppress appetite, but also boost metabolism and reduce fatigue. Another property of yerba mate is its diuretic properties-helping pull water out of the body. Along with being a diuretic, the caffeine in yerba mate will give you the feel of a stimulant to help burn off unwanted body fat.

however - again as 007 says, there could be numerous points of issue here inc. your dietary choices.
i personally am not a fan of suppressing appetite, rather i practice portion-control and am anal in understanding what macronutrients i am putting in my body and the result of such macros..

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
agree with 007 up there..

there are a few herbs that can help with appetite suppression.

Griffonia simplicifolia is a West African shrub of which the seeds contain a chemical compound called 5-hydroxtyrptophan (5-HTP). Numerous studies have shown that 5-HTP leads to increased levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain, which among many things has been linked to controlling weight gain via serotonin's appetite suppressing ability.
Caralluma Fimbriata

Caralluma Fimbriata is a plant found in India that has been used for hundreds of years to aid in appetite suppression. This plant contains phytochemicals (Pregnane Glycosides, Flavone Glycosides and Megastigmane Glycosides) that trick the brain into thinking you are full even when the stomach is empty. Another amazing property of caralluma fimbriata is that it helps the body absorb both fats and carbohydrates to allow your body to use more body fat to burn as fuel. This product is not a stimulant and will not affect the central nervous system.

Yerba Mate has been around for a very long time and is found in both hot and cold beverages. The leaves of this product are made into a tea and when ingested helps not only suppress appetite, but also boost metabolism and reduce fatigue. Another property of yerba mate is its diuretic properties-helping pull water out of the body. Along with being a diuretic, the caffeine in yerba mate will give you the feel of a stimulant to help burn off unwanted body fat.

however - again as 007 says, there could be numerous points of issue here inc. your dietary choices.
i personally am not a fan of suppressing appetite, rather i practice portion-control and am anal in understanding what macronutrients i am putting in my body and the result of such macros..
Well said! Thanks for the reps bro! Sometimes I think it's best to address our problems not suppress them with supps/ meds.

jackedbrah

Awards
Thanks for all the inputs. One last query I had that the core component of OEP is 1,3 dimethylamylamine which is also present in pwo like jack3d and craze. Some guy at my local gym is running jack3d in conjunction with EC safely since past few months, so why is taking OEP advice against?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd drop the aspirin to a baby (81mg) a day. Other than that, I'd cut the bronkaid tabs in half since a 4:1 caffeine to ephedrine ratio is far from optimal for lipolysis.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Ive noticed a similar struggle while going on a cut. The faster you make your metabolism by training and even adding in stimulants, you are going to have an increase in appetite as well. You can try to add natural appetite suppressant lime hoodia or saffron. You would have to be sure to be consistent in your dosing to make sure you get the effect before you are going to get hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ive noticed a similar struggle while going on a cut. The faster you make your metabolism by training and even adding in stimulants, you are going to have an increase in appetite as well. You can try to add natural appetite suppressant lime hoodia or saffron. You would have to be sure to be consistent in your dosing to make sure you get the effect before you are going to get hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Metabolism actually slows down while cutting, regardless of energy expenditure during training sessions and/or stimulant use.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is too much caffeine for my liking.

jackedbrah

Awards
Little update: I dropped everything else for the time being and started dosing Kaizen Ephedrine (3x8mg) along with Caffeine (200mg) and Aspirin (50mg) 3 times a day. From my experience Kaizen is working better for me than Bronkaid in terms of appetite suppression.
After 8 weeks on EC i am planning to taper down Caffeine, stop Ephedrine/Aspirin and run OEP+AT2+ERASE+ENDOSURGE for another 8 weeks finishing my cut.
Considering its holiday season it is going to take lot of self control but i have no plans on stopping till its done.
Thanks to everyone who took out valuable time for posting replies to my questions.