Yellow Gold, Na-R-ALA, Agmatine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Yellow Gold, Na-R-ALA, Agmatine


    YG- 500mg
    Na-R-ALA- 300mg
    Agmatine- 500mg

    Taken 20 minutes pre carb meal 2 or 3 times a day?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    YG- 500mg
    Na-R-ALA- 300mg
    Agmatine- 500mg

    Taken 20 minutes pre carb meal 2 or 3 times a day?
    Goals?
    •   
       


  3. Currently lean bulking. Just mainly was curious about dosing 2 or 3 times a day before carb meals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. That should be carbs worst enemy
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    Currently lean bulking. Just mainly was curious about dosing 2 or 3 times a day before carb meals.
    Personally I wouldn't use yg on any kind of bulk, much better suited for recomp or cut.

    But yes that is an appropriate dosing schedule
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Personally I wouldn't use yg on any kind of bulk, much better suited for recomp or cut.

    But yes that is an appropriate dosing schedule
    Curious why you wouldn't use YG on a bulk? Not disagreeing, just curious.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    That should be carbs worst enemy
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Personally I wouldn't use yg on any kind of bulk, much better suited for recomp or cut.

    But yes that is an appropriate dosing schedule
    Ya I kind of thought that too. I was thinking about getting YG and only running it for when I had a cheat meal mainly. But by both of your statements, I should just hold off and wait for my cut.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. And also why would it be so bad for a bulk? Just curious so I know.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Curious why you wouldn't use YG on a bulk? Not disagreeing, just curious.
    Ya same here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  10. YG can be used for a bulk or a cut. There used to be an Anabolic Pump dosing protocol based on your goals floating around here
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    YG can be used for a bulk or a cut. There used to be an Anabolic Pump dosing protocol based on your goals floating around here
    Oh okay that is awesome and thanks for the info. I have read other logs and reviews on YG and people used on bulks but I wasn't positive so thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for putting that link up. Gonna check it out in a but.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the link. That was a good read and very helpful.

  14. looks good to me! but agree YG Is awesome on a bulk!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    looks good to me! but agree YG Is awesome on a bulk!
    Awesome to hear. One thing I have read is that YG takes horrible?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Awesome to hear. One thing I have read is that YG takes horrible?
    Horrible is the nicest I've heard anyone call it....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Curious why you wouldn't use YG on a bulk? Not disagreeing, just curious.
    For me I felt it blocked carbs more than anything else.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    looks good to me! but agree YG Is awesome on a bulk!
    Interesting, maybe I'll fine it another shot. The study done showing muscle atrophy with berberine still concerns me though

  19. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...MPK+discussion

    Discussion on berberine and AMPK since you guys are curious. It was a good discussion.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Horrible is the nicest I've heard anyone call it....
    The taste - its like gargling with someone else's pancreatic bile

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rob112
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...MPK+discussion

    Discussion on berberine and AMPK since you guys are curious. It was a good discussion.
    Ill have to check that out as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. Just spend the money and pill it, its worth the hassle.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    YG- 500mg
    Na-R-ALA- 300mg
    Agmatine- 500mg

    Taken 20 minutes pre carb meal 2 or 3 times a day?
    Wow dude u are gonna Have some painful pumps lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    Wow dude u are gonna Have some painful pumps lol.
    I'm hopin so haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Beau

    The taste - its like gargling with someone else's pancreatic bile
    Flippin gross! Ive seen and smelt bile.. wow lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. R-ala and yellow gold
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. r-ala vs. yellow gold
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
  3. yellow gold+ala+cinnamon?
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:45 AM
  4. Yellow Gold=ALA=Chromium Picolinate?
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:09 PM
  5. naR-ALA/ALCAR/Yellow Gold
    By Norwegian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in