Test base & dosages

uvawahoowa

Awards
Looking to my next cycle, was interested in learning about test bases. Which of the following would be the best choice (or what would be the best choice if the following are no good) and what an appropriate dose would be. Goal is lean bulk.

dermacrine
4ad
alha bulk
stano
alpha-5

Not willing to pin, so test is out for me.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Consider Bulk Up by Andro Factory...just might be your answer....see my sig.

Good luck.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
have used dermacrine in the past with good results, currently using alpha bulk at recommended 6 caps daily, started it after 2 weeks of my sdmz 2.0 cycle, just finished the sdmz and continuing on with alpha bulk and mass. Libido has been great since adding in the bulk, still waking up with morning wood daily. I am also gonna add in some 5-alpha test in a little over a week to see how it performs, will hit ya back with some feedback soon.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Dermcrine is the only one out of all of those i see people consistently re-use
alot of stano fans out there also, though I have not used it so can not comment. I am for sure responding well to the 4-dhea though.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I'm using 4ad at 800mg a day on my 1 android cycle. No lethargy no libido issues. The dissolving tabs are a pain, I'm thinking of swapping it out for 5 alpha in weeks 4-8 but aside from delivery system it works

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol, looks copied and pasted from my auction listing

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dermacrine ftw..4ad nice as well.

stano is not really a base guys....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dermacrine ftw..4ad nice as well.

stano is not really a test base guys....

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would it be ok to switch test bases during a cycle? I am on dermacrine right now on a hdrol cycle, but I'm not going to have enough for the last 2 weeks (bad planning on my part) and I don't think I'm going to find any before then.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be ok to switch test bases during a cycle? I am on dermacrine right now on a hdrol cycle, but I'm not going to have enough for the last 2 weeks (bad planning on my part) and I don't think I'm going to find any before then.
Testosterone is testosterone.

4-AD converts to a hell of a lot more test than DHEA. Stano and clones effectively act as a "base" in low testosterone males -
http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/dihydrotestosterone-dht-prohormones.html

“These findings support the proposal that testosterone and DHT can interchangeably sub serve androgen-dependent functions investigated in this trial.”

uvawahoowa

Awards
Testosterone is testosterone.

4-AD converts to a hell of a lot more test than DHEA. Stano and clones effectively act as a "base" in low testosterone males -
http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/dihydrotestosterone-dht-prohormones.html

“These findings support the proposal that testosterone and DHT can interchangeably sub serve androgen-dependent functions investigated in this trial.”
Are there any particular products with 4-AD that you'd recommend? Nutra has 4-AD RDe on sale by Advanced Muscle Science, I'm guessing that is the type of product you're referring to? Or would something from FRL be better for this?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres even a sketchy company out there who sells the old 4-AD but these guys didnt make the best impresssion!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Curious about this as well... Subbed so I can find this thread again.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Reading up on 4AD, looks like it converts to estrogen...would I need to take something else to combat that like 1-AD? Alpha Bulk looks like the other option for 4-AD, anyone have opinions on one or the other? Thoughts on epiandrosterone for a test base?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Reading up on 4AD, looks like it converts to estrogen...would I need to take something else to combat that like 1-AD? Alpha Bulk looks like the other option for 4-AD, anyone have opinions on one or the other? Thoughts on epiandrosterone for a test base?
I am using alpha bulk and enjoying it, will definitely use it again. The link Royd posted above may have some useful info on using epiandrosterone for ya.