Test base & dosages

  1. Test base & dosages


    Looking to my next cycle, was interested in learning about test bases. Which of the following would be the best choice (or what would be the best choice if the following are no good) and what an appropriate dose would be. Goal is lean bulk.

    dermacrine
    4ad
    alha bulk
    stano
    alpha-5

    Not willing to pin, so test is out for me.


  2. Consider Bulk Up by Andro Factory...just might be your answer....see my sig.

    Good luck.

  3. Dermcrine is the only one out of all of those i see people consistently re-use
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. have used dermacrine in the past with good results, currently using alpha bulk at recommended 6 caps daily, started it after 2 weeks of my sdmz 2.0 cycle, just finished the sdmz and continuing on with alpha bulk and mass. Libido has been great since adding in the bulk, still waking up with morning wood daily. I am also gonna add in some 5-alpha test in a little over a week to see how it performs, will hit ya back with some feedback soon.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Dermcrine is the only one out of all of those i see people consistently re-use
    alot of stano fans out there also, though I have not used it so can not comment. I am for sure responding well to the 4-dhea though.

  6. I'm using 4ad at 800mg a day on my 1 android cycle. No lethargy no libido issues. The dissolving tabs are a pain, I'm thinking of swapping it out for 5 alpha in weeks 4-8 but aside from delivery system it works

  7. lol, looks copied and pasted from my auction listing

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    lol, looks copied and pasted from my auction listing
    Ha yep! Thats what made me start thinking about it

  9. dermacrine ftw..4ad nice as well.

    stano is not really a base guys....

  10. dermacrine ftw..4ad nice as well.

    stano is not really a test base guys....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    dermacrine ftw..4ad nice as well.

    stano is not really a test base guys....
    What would you classify stano as then?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    What would you classify stano as then?
    a DHT derivative
    5-alpha not a test base either..

    the others you listed are, because they are DHEA and so convert into testosterone.

  13. Would it be ok to switch test bases during a cycle? I am on dermacrine right now on a hdrol cycle, but I'm not going to have enough for the last 2 weeks (bad planning on my part) and I don't think I'm going to find any before then.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would it be ok to switch test bases during a cycle? I am on dermacrine right now on a hdrol cycle, but I'm not going to have enough for the last 2 weeks (bad planning on my part) and I don't think I'm going to find any before then.
    Testosterone is testosterone.

    4-AD converts to a hell of a lot more test than DHEA. Stano and clones effectively act as a "base" in low testosterone males -
    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....ohormones.html

    “These findings support the proposal that testosterone and DHT can interchangeably sub serve androgen-dependent functions investigated in this trial.”
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Testosterone is testosterone.

    4-AD converts to a hell of a lot more test than DHEA. Stano and clones effectively act as a "base" in low testosterone males -
    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....ohormones.html

    “These findings support the proposal that testosterone and DHT can interchangeably sub serve androgen-dependent functions investigated in this trial.”
    Are there any particular products with 4-AD that you'd recommend? Nutra has 4-AD RDe on sale by Advanced Muscle Science, I'm guessing that is the type of product you're referring to? Or would something from FRL be better for this?

  16. theres even a sketchy company out there who sells the old 4-AD but these guys didnt make the best impresssion!

  17. Curious about this as well... Subbed so I can find this thread again.

  18. Reading up on 4AD, looks like it converts to estrogen...would I need to take something else to combat that like 1-AD? Alpha Bulk looks like the other option for 4-AD, anyone have opinions on one or the other? Thoughts on epiandrosterone for a test base?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Reading up on 4AD, looks like it converts to estrogen...would I need to take something else to combat that like 1-AD? Alpha Bulk looks like the other option for 4-AD, anyone have opinions on one or the other? Thoughts on epiandrosterone for a test base?
    I am using alpha bulk and enjoying it, will definitely use it again. The link Royd posted above may have some useful info on using epiandrosterone for ya.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
  2. 4AD to test base
    By crazypete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 07:03 PM
  3. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in