Taurine time and dose

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hey there.What time do you take taurine?How many times per day and dose?Tell me also why guys.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
R u taking it as a cycle aid?
I usually take 1-3g preworkout
Well i started natadrol and i saw many guys take taurine too.I also read that it gives energy muscle fulness and etc.Wrong?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Does taurine dampen adrenaline release?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr Cooper. Is there a substance that has a more pronounced suppressive effect on adrenaline.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well i started natadrol and i saw many guys take taurine too.I also read that it gives energy muscle fulness and etc.Wrong?
Many use it for on cycle cramps and muscle pumps. I wouldnt classify natadrol as in a need for it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again...I was hoping for something milder and OTC. Does magnesium have some effect. I'm sure I've read that a combination of magnesium and taurine is great for tempering the nervous system after its been overly activated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks again...I was hoping for something milder and OTC. Does magnesium have some effect. I'm sure I've read that a combination of magnesium and taurine is great for tempering the nervous system after its been overly activated.
Mg will also have a mild effect, but it won't be specific to adrenaline/epinephrine.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
50mg/kg preworkout
So if your using it as a cycle aid, then it's 50mg Pre workout that's it? What about non workout days...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
How is natadrol, u see any gaind
Yeah i see strenth gains and i only take it one week.Pumps at the gym.But at the time being not much agresiviness.I will keep posting week by week to inform you.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol was great for strength and hardening/dry look. Not much in the way of size. Great for a recomp

I'm gonna remember to take my taurine today guys! I've got almost a full, 500gr container sitting here.

Coop, thanks for the formula. I'm not as big as mike so it'll last me longer, I don't know how I should feel about that haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know of a guy who uses mag and taurine as a means to treat his anxiety. So for some I would say it can have a calming effect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of a guy who uses mag and taurine as a means to treat his anxiety. So for some I would say it can have a calming effect.
I notice this A LOT when i use topical mag. Topical mag for me has a great calming almost euphoric effect on me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Try magnesium threonate...really pleasant stuff.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if your using it as a cycle aid, then it's 50mg Pre workout that's it? What about non workout days...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
I believe he said 50mg/kg

That is 50mg for every kg of body weight.

As for me I take 3g about 1 hour before working out and another 3g en route to the gym. That is what I found to help while on cycle for me.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
How is natadrol, u see any gaind
@ second week went off.6 caps per day this week.

Strenth is going to damn high :D .But with gains i dont know cause i didnt make a good effort with my diet.But for the third week i will improve it much again.I will post some fotos from the starting of the cycle and from the end if i found the way to do it too :D.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I occasionally get calf/quad cramps in the middle middle of the night after a hard leg day. Would dosing pre-bed help with this?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Taurine is helpful preworkout, and especially helpful for those on cycle for limiting back pumps
See I knew that but I thought Coop was recommending it off cycle

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
So if you're off cycle what does it do I guess is what I'm asking or is it worth taking

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up with taurine for post work out recovery to aid in nutrient delivery to muscles and counter the effects of excess muscle damage?

http://www.poliquingroup.com/Tips/tabid/130/EntryId/2000/Tip-578-Take-BCAAs-Taurine-To-Lose-Fat-Gain-Muscle-Decrease-Post-Workout-Pain.aspx

Suggests 2g taurine+3.2g bcaa post workout... Would this be immediately like in the locker room after a lift.. Or 20-30 minutes with your post workout meal? Since taurine will help with insulin sensitivity, Im thinking dosing it right before I start eating my post workiut meal would be most beneficial.

Should this be done 7 days a week or just on training days? Also, could I take the taurine with another meal too? To help with the insulin sensitivity? Thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im always skeptical of poliquin articles. Let me read it and check his references to see

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Cooper was a big fan of it. Recommended 50 mg/KG of body weight 30-60 mins pre

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Insulin sensitivity is increased post workout anyway. https://www.thieme-connect.com/DOI/DOI?10.1055/s-2000-8847
Correct. Just more so.. I've been a low carber for many years (under 100g daily) sometimes keto... and just recently started really getting carbs up there.. (200-400g daily depending on factors/training) so I know my body isn't the best at utilizing them currently. Just looking to make this bulk as lean as possible!