Caffiene free Focus XT Crash
- 04-05-2013, 03:34 PM
- 04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
04-07-2013, 03:29 PM
A lot of people think that since its caffeine free it won't be as "stimulating". Quite the opposite is true if you're not accustomed to it or are sensitive to stims, it certainly can cause over stimulation. Nothing to worry about, it just takes a bit to harness the power that is™
Founder & OwnerAspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition"More than a supplement company."
04-07-2013, 06:02 PM
You probably have solid levels of aCH in the brain, too much choline can cause depressive energy.
doing my own thang!
04-07-2013, 11:41 PM
OP, this is more common than you think. I've played with various doses of Choline and have experienced a few brain crashes myself
04-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. I will probably just give this tub to a friend as it does not seem to benefit me.
04-08-2013, 04:21 PM
04-08-2013, 05:10 PM
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I am very experienced with different stimulants but not so much nootropics besides some phenibut here and there. This was my first venture so I am not sure how the separate ingredients effect me yet. I am assuming it is the choline as everyone else has mentioned. I can't recall what other supplements I have tried with choline so I am not positive. I believe enhanced has choline in it as well but the yohimbe extract masked any other sides I would have noticed. Hypersensitive to anything yohimbe based
04-08-2013, 06:26 PM
04-08-2013, 06:30 PM
04-08-2013, 09:02 PM
04-08-2013, 11:44 PM
04-09-2013, 09:17 PM
04-10-2013, 04:40 PM
04-20-2013, 04:05 AM
04-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 64Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM
- By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:56 AM
- By horizons in forum NutraplanetReplies: 15Last Post: 08-30-2012, 01:21 PM
- By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 289Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:03 PM
- By NomZ in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:23 PM