Awards
I'm currently taking
PES Anabeta
PES Erase Pro
Gaspari Pre-Workout
MASS Gainer
Vitamins ( Fish oils etc)
RECOUP Amino Acids

Im gona try this for a month or two but I was looking at the AMS Mass Attack which is
1-Andro RDE Chrome
4-AD RDE Chrome
AROM-X
still take everything from current stack except Anabeta and Erase

I was wondering if I could alternate these two stacks every 2 months or should I stick to one stack and ditch one and what other stack can I alternate with if I stick to either or? Any suggestions or advice

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It depends. Do u want to use hormones every 2 months

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What is your supplementation history? I wouldnt cycle ph's every few months personally and with the ams kits i would recommend 8 weeks with 4 weeks pct

LS1Sick

Awards
What is your supplementation history? I wouldnt cycle ph's every few months personally and with the ams kits i would recommend 8 weeks with 4 weeks pct
So if I stick with ams kit what's the best pct cycle I can take

LS1Sick

Awards
The Anabeta and Erase pro are not considered pro hormones? I ask cus my buddy uses the Anabeta as PCT for his Pro hormone cycle so that's why I was considering alternating these 2 stacks correct me if Im wrong

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The Anabeta and Erase pro are not considered pro hormones? I ask cus my buddy uses the Anabeta as PCT for his Pro hormone cycle so that's why I was considering alternating these 2 stacks correct me if Im wrong
Not pro hormones man!do some research!google or just search the forums,sounds like it may help a lot.

LS1Sick

Awards
Not pro hormones man!do some research!google or just search the forums,sounds like it may help a lot.
Exactly my point their not prohormones so I don't see why I can't use it as PCT or alternate with the AMS Stack unless I'm wrong that I can't alternate these stacks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you CAN use them during pct, its just not common practice to run a 1 month ph cycle with a 1 month pct and then another 1 month cycle with another pct, so on and so forth....typically people will run a cycle followed by a natty stack in between........time on cycle + pct = time off cycle. why do you want to run 6-7 mild cycles?

LS1Sick

Awards
you CAN use them during pct, its just not common practice to run a 1 month ph cycle with a 1 month pct and then another 1 month cycle with another pct, so on and so forth....typically people will run a cycle followed by a natty stack in between........time on cycle + pct = time off cycle. why do you want to run 6-7 mild cycles?
No my plan was to run the AMS Stack for 2 months the run the PCT which consists of the Anabeta and Erase for 2 monthts and do it again my buddy runs 2 months of ProHormones the just one month of PCT and do it again

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No my plan was to run the AMS Stack for 2 months the run the PCT which consists of the Anabeta and Erase for 2 monthts and do it again my buddy runs 2 months of ProHormones the just one month of PCT and do it again
okay, 8weeks of ams + 4weeks pct = 12weeks, so 12 weeks is how long i would wait to run another another cycyle..

LS1Sick

Awards
okay, 8weeks of ams + 4weeks pct = 12weeks, so 12 weeks is how long i would wait to run another another cycyle..
I understand that but I'm sure there's people who don't follow this thumb of rule for instance my buddy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what exactly are you asking that hasnt been answered already without referencing "your buddy"....

LS1Sick

Awards
I understand that but I'm sure there's people who don't follow this thumb of rule for instance my buddy
So my ? was if I can alternate these stacks and not wait the 12 week I knw people have done this not everyone follows thumb of rule in which u wait

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
of course you can, anyone can use any hormone for as long as they want, our objective is to be safe about it and inform others, what you ultimately do is up to you

LS1Sick

Awards
Thank u lol I just wanted to make sure I could alternate these 2 stacks without waiting the recommended time with any serious health issues and I asked cus I knw there's guys who dnt wait the recommended time

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thank u lol I just wanted to make sure I could alternate these 2 stacks without waiting the recommended time with any serious health issues and I asked cus I knw there's guys who dnt wait the recommended time
fyi, just cause they do it doesnt make it right, just cause you put syrup on it dont make it pancakes!

LS1Sick

Awards
fyi, just cause they do it doesnt make it right, just cause you put syrup on it dont make it pancakes!
That's why I ask I know it has been done but I ask befre I do it and if I can stack them back to back with no major risks that was my ?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you CAN disregard information given to you for your health and well being and not wait the recommended amount of time, but should you?

why do you bother asking us here if you follow "your buddys" words

do whatever you want, it's your body, but there's a reason for it being a recommended amount of time between runs.

LS1Sick

Awards
you CAN disregard information given to you for your health and well being and not wait the recommended amount of time, but should you?

why do you bother asking us here if you follow "your buddys" words

do whatever you want, it's your body, but there's a reason for it being a recommended amount of time between runs.
Again I'm gona repeat myself I know it has been done before by others including someone I know but befre I jump and do it myself I'm asking around here so I can be informed to make the right choice so.please dnt put wrds on my mouth I never said I was gona follow my buddys words and not ask here

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry I thought that's where it was going. people can do lots of things but it doesn't mean it's the safest or most practical route.

LS1Sick

Awards
Hvactech is the only one has given really good advice and its info I'm gona consider thanks its people like.u that inform the rest and with more knowledge we can make a better choice thanks

LS1Sick

Awards
sorry I thought that's where it was going. people can do lots of things but it doesn't mean it's the safest or most practical route.
Exactly people do a lot I mean a lot of stupid stuff and before I do something I ask around to inform.myself

LS1Sick

Awards
So during the waiting period for the next cycle what can I take?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your PCT for an 8-week AMS cycle? I would recommend a SERM + AromX.

You could transition through PCT into the PES stack.

weeks 1-8 AMS cycle
weeks 9-12 SERM + AromX
weeks 11-14 PES stack (AnaBeta/Erase)

follow this with some simple supplementation such as DAA/Creatine/Beta Alanine for 8-10 weeks before you get back onto a PH cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7