AB or AP

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

I've always responded to well to AP, but AnaBeta has me intrigued. Anybody have any experience of running both so can offer a view on which is better for a recomp transitioning into a fat reduction? With AP I have seen visible changes in the mirror, although minor, within a week. Can AB be compared to AP for its blood sugar management attribute?

Thanks,

S.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, while Anabeta may have nutrient repartitioning properties that's not it's main function. Where anabolic pump is a glucose disposal agent, Anabeta is a "natural anabolic" There was also a recent study published that demonstrated Anacyclus' (main ingredient in Anabeta) ability to boost testosterone.

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, while Anabeta may have nutrient repartitioning properties that's not it's main function. Where anabolic pump is a glucose disposal agent, Anabeta is a "natural anabolic" There was also a recent study published that demonstrated Anacyclus' (main ingredient in Anabeta) ability to boost testosterone.

- Valdez
This man nailed the answer. :D

No problem with combining them if funds allow it. AB should provide some nice results on a recomp and on a cut, but it isn't really similar to the MOA of AP.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem with combining them if funds allow it. AB should provide some nice results on a recomp and on a cut, but it isn't really similar to the MOA of AP.
You = handsome, plain and simple ;)

- Valdez

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...that's what I was looking for. I'll do AP with an Epistane pulse cycle and then transition into a cut with Erase and Alpha T2. I'll leave the AB until my next recomp.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

- Valdez
Great answer brutha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clear pms

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta blew AP out of the water if you ask me. I stayed very lean on it even while eating a ton more than usual and got great strength and size for a natty product. I was a non believer to the hype but is one product that actually lived up to it. All AP did for me back when it first came out was make me double my spending on toilet paper. Some people swear by AP though so who knows

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CAT....I've used AP before and for me it is very effective. It's one of the few supplements I can see the results of fairly quickly, usually in the first week. I will start ABE as a subsequent cycle.