Good Fat Burning supp for ladies

guereca2620

guereca2620

Awards
My gf is looking to lean out a little bit and wants to try supplementation. I have a vast knowledge on programming and nutrition buy supps are my weakness. Any help is appreciated. Shes at 150 trying to cut about 10-15 lbs

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gf is looking to lean out a little bit and wants to try supplementation. I have a vast knowledge on programming and nutrition buy supps are my weakness. Any help is appreciated. Shes at 150 trying to cut about 10-15 lbs
Girls work the same way as boys, just perhaps a smaller dose (sense they are smaller :))

Is she looking into a stim product or more of a behind the scenes fat-loss product?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
many different fat loss. as DW said, just lower the dosage. another possibility is stacking a fat burner with HGHup. HGHup has many benefits for women.

guereca2620

guereca2620

Awards
She's looking more for a fat loss than a stim

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry ketones seem to be gaining popularity.

Capsaicin has a whole plethora of benefits fat loss and otherwise. It can also help curb appetite and increase satiety.

Green tea also helps increase energy expenditure. I like natural stuff lol...

Others include:
ECA - tried and true

PES - Shift, Alpha T2, and alphamine is getting amazing feedback in the logs. Another nice thing about alphamine is the ability to personally tailor your own dosage.

Controlled Labs REDuction the Am pm formulations are solid

Purus - Fatsmack another huge hit in the forums...

That should get you started

- Valdez

guereca2620

guereca2620

Awards

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
At2 and FatSmack kick some serious ass together.
Evicerate and Alphamine as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Valdez posted some mean options, especially the more natural ones like Raspberry ketones + capsaicin. Id also add in ALCAR + TTA 500.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
My wife has had good results with HT2. Diet and training will determine her results more then anything though

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take a look at two of our products from Formutech. Lean efx refined is our stim fat burner. It has excellent appetite supperession with solid energy behind it.
Natural Efx is our non-stim fat burner with 7 keto dhea along with other great ingredients. There are reviews and logs on both of these products and we have excellent success with our female athletes taking both.
Thanks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id go the low/non stim route with adipose annihilation v2

You can add caffeine separately as its very cheap and synergistic with the product

No jitters, some glucose disposal , and lipolytic. You also can add any stim burner to it if you like.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Capsaicin has a whole plethora of benefits fat loss and otherwise. It can also help curb appetite and increase satiety.

Others include:
ECA - tried and true

PES - Shift, hyper T2, and alphamine is getting amazing feedback in the logs. Another nice thing about alphamine is the ability to personally tailor your own dosage.

- Valdez
Big selling point

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
green coffee bean extract has decent studies done as well

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
our female models and rep take ergoburn and ergobolic for fatloss they love the raspberry ketones. My wife takes ergoshred albeit a small doe without issues

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Tried PES AT2, Alphamine, and EC Stack. The thing that i loved most about alphamine was definitely the ability to control how i dosed it and do believe that was the reason i yielded some great results. It replaced my morning coffee when i was on it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2, recompadrol, alphamine

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna suggest REDuction am pm as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Others include:
ECA - tried and true

PES - Shift, hyper T2, and alphamine is getting amazing feedback in the logs. Another nice thing about alphamine is the ability to personally tailor your own dosage.

- Valdez
Alpha-T2* :)

Hyper-T2 is Lecheek.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken RK's with alpha t2 and had good results

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate is a solid option....

•Multi-Pathway Fat Liberating Thermogenic-inhibiting 11beta-HSD1
-increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
-Contains Olea europaea which is an extract (performed in a very particular way) of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).

•Contains caralluma fimbriata
A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change.
In other words, they better food choices, while also eating less.

The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.

•Low-Dose Caffiene as its only "stim"

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fark, I read that it may lower androgen receptors around workout nd I don't have any LCLT to counter act it... I'll make sure I get some more.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Fark, I read that it may lower androgen receptors around workout nd I don't have any LCLT to counter act it... I'll make sure I get some more.
Lol my lord. Do you by chance have prostate cancer? Because the only thing it would lower is AR-sensitivity in the prostate, and thus actually help ameliorate BPH.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
CLA = wasteful/potentially hazardous IMO. I'd rather use sesamin (though that opens about another can of worms)

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Eta on PX black for him?
soon. :D

in the meantime, PX 500-xt in stock at a good price @ NP
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-pro-xanthine-500-xt-60-caps.html

CLA = wasteful/potentially hazardous IMO. I'd rather use sesamin (though that opens about another can of worms)
while i do understand where you are coming from re. different isomers, a question for you to ponder...
when was the last time you personally came across someone whose symptoms screamed CLA overdose???
i've not come across any clinical case studies that diagnose such...............

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
soon. :D

in the meantime, PX 500-xt in stock at a good price @ NP
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-pro-xanthine-500-xt-60-caps.html

while i do understand where you are coming from re. different isomers, a question for you to ponder...
when was the last time you personally came across someone whose symptoms screamed CLA overdose???
i've not come across any clinical case studies that diagnose such...............
I tend to disregard most anecdote. Remember, there are people here who run OTC supplements and gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month without change in diet. Controlled trials > anecdote :D

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I tend to disregard most anecdote. Remember, there are people here who run OTC supplements and gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month without change in diet. Controlled trials > anecdote :D
but of course.
i just take issue with you labeling CLA "potentially hazardous".
cigarettes are potentially hazardous..crystal meth is potentially hazardous..ppl die from these things.
CLA /=/ hazardous, no.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
but of course.i just take issue with you labeling CLA "potentially hazardous".cigarettes are potentially hazardous..crystal meth is potentially hazardous..ppl die from these things.CLA /=/ hazardous, no.
People also die from atherosclerosis. Hence, "potentially."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People also die from atherosclerosis. Hence, "potentially."
Like rk, green tea, and reduce xt. I need to get around to trying thyrocaps as well just haven't been trying to cut in awhile

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl enjoys her 2 caps of tt33 in the morning.. she doesn't like stims, coffee gets her wired, so she sticks to non-stim.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to bump this thread. My wife is having me look up a fat loss product for her. She's against stimulants. Are any of these products subject to any interaction with seizure medication that anyone is aware of? She'll be telling her neurologist whatever she takes, but I thought I might ask here as well.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to bump this thread. My wife is having me look up a fat loss product for her. She's against stimulants. Are any of these products subject to any interaction with seizure medication that anyone is aware of? She'll be telling her neurologist whatever she takes, but I thought I might ask here as well.
I mean as a start I would say look into SNS green tea/raspberry ketone products. Also maybe shift but I am not sure if that would have any interactions with seizure medication, I wouldn't be surprised if it did though. Maybe a GDA or reduce xt would be something to look into.