Good Fat Burning supp for ladies

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

Nope
    Fark, I read that it may lower androgen receptors around workout nd I don't have any LCLT to counter act it... I'll make sure I get some more.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fark, I read that it may lower androgen receptors around workout nd I don't have any LCLT to counter act it... I'll make sure I get some more.
    Lol my lord. Do you by chance have prostate cancer? Because the only thing it would lower is AR-sensitivity in the prostate, and thus actually help ameliorate BPH.
    •   

3. CLA = wasteful/potentially hazardous IMO. I'd rather use sesamin (though that opens about another can of worms)

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Did you notice any drop in strength?
    RK, ALCAR, and aY will not affect strength.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    raspberry ketones are cool...
    and makes a nice stack with our ALC+CLA product for a total stimulant-free route.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...0-tablets.html

and (coming soon!) ---
    PX Pink (for her)
    http://www.finaflex.com/index.php/pr...px-pink-detail
    Eta on PX black for him?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    RK, ALCAR, and aY will not affect strength.
    Thx bud
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Eta on PX black for him?
    soon.

in the meantime, PX 500-xt in stock at a good price @ NP
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...t-60-caps.html

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    CLA = wasteful/potentially hazardous IMO. I'd rather use sesamin (though that opens about another can of worms)
    while i do understand where you are coming from re. different isomers, a question for you to ponder...
    when was the last time you personally came across someone whose symptoms screamed CLA overdose???
    i've not come across any clinical case studies that diagnose such...............

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    soon.

in the meantime, PX 500-xt in stock at a good price @ NP
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...t-60-caps.html

while i do understand where you are coming from re. different isomers, a question for you to ponder...
    when was the last time you personally came across someone whose symptoms screamed CLA overdose???
    i've not come across any clinical case studies that diagnose such...............
    I tend to disregard most anecdote. Remember, there are people here who run OTC supplements and gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month without change in diet. Controlled trials > anecdote

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I tend to disregard most anecdote. Remember, there are people here who run OTC supplements and gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month without change in diet. Controlled trials > anecdote
    but of course.
    i just take issue with you labeling CLA "potentially hazardous".
    cigarettes are potentially hazardous..crystal meth is potentially hazardous..ppl die from these things.
    CLA /=/ hazardous, no.

10. The potential is certainly there CLA and its implications on health

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The potential is certainly there CLA and its implications on health

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    nice link and good read.
    while i think there needs to be more info before we jump on the scare wagon, it certainly gives pause to consider.

in terms of fatty liver - so CLA is equivalent to alcohol?

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    but of course.i just take issue with you labeling CLA "potentially hazardous".cigarettes are potentially hazardous..crystal meth is potentially hazardous..ppl die from these things.CLA /=/ hazardous, no.
    People also die from atherosclerosis. Hence, "potentially."

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    People also die from atherosclerosis. Hence, "potentially."
    Like rk, green tea, and reduce xt. I need to get around to trying thyrocaps as well just haven't been trying to cut in awhile
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

14. My girl enjoys her 2 caps of tt33 in the morning.. she doesn't like stims, coffee gets her wired, so she sticks to non-stim.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. I'm going to bump this thread. My wife is having me look up a fat loss product for her. She's against stimulants. Are any of these products subject to any interaction with seizure medication that anyone is aware of? She'll be telling her neurologist whatever she takes, but I thought I might ask here as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm going to bump this thread. My wife is having me look up a fat loss product for her. She's against stimulants. Are any of these products subject to any interaction with seizure medication that anyone is aware of? She'll be telling her neurologist whatever she takes, but I thought I might ask here as well.
    I mean as a start I would say look into SNS green tea/raspberry ketone products. Also maybe shift but I am not sure if that would have any interactions with seizure medication, I wouldn't be surprised if it did though. Maybe a GDA or reduce xt would be something to look into.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. Non-Stim weight loss/fat burning supps-Any that work
    By RoadBlocK in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. fat burning stack for women? check it out!
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:36 PM
  5. would this be a good fat burning stack??
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:36 PM