Low dose Erase question?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Currently running original AnaBeta solo and will run it through the holidays in order to mitigate any potential damage from the influx of empty calories that will be consumed during this time of year. This is my second time on AB am enjoying being on it again. I have a bottle of PES Erase lying around and wanted to take 1 cap daily with my AB. From previous experience, 3 caps is way too much for me and causes joint pain for me, 2 caps is good but at the moment I am not taking anything that warrants crushing estrogen to such a low extreme, so this time I want to experiment by just taking one cap daily for the course of one bottle to help boost T a little, keep fat gain in check, and maybe help dry out a little.

So if only using one cap daily, what is the best time of day for this single dose (ie AM upon waking, pre-workout, post-workout, or pre-bed)?
Also is there any problem with using this product for more than 60 days at 1 cap daily or should I take a break after 60 days and save the rest for another time?

Btw, does anyone happen to know what time of day Aromatase levels are at their highest?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timing shouldn't be a big deal, but I would do it roughly the same time each day. I'll let Natty chime in regarding the low dose and duration question, though.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rodja. I do plan on taking it at the same time everyday, but just wanted to know when would be best since I'll only be dosing once daily.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rodja. I do plan on taking it at the same time everyday, but just wanted to know when would be best since I'll only be dosing once daily.
I don't think it will matter.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm for surely in to hear the answer from Natty also.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm not 100% sure about this, but my best guess would probably be either first thing in the AM or post-workout since those are probably the times when cortisol is at its highest? And since it will be a single daily dose, I'm guessing first thing in the AM would be best overall so that the timing of the dose will be the same everyday. I hope Natty or anyone else who knows the answer can comment on this so I can be sure.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I'm not 100% sure about this, but my best guess would probably be either first thing in the AM or post-workout since those are probably the times when cortisol is at its highest? And since it will be a single daily dose, I'm guessing first thing in the AM would be best overall so that the timing of the dose will be the same everyday. I hope Natty or anyone else who knows the answer can comment on this so I can be sure.
First thing in the morning would be my best guess. The post-training cortisol fear is way overblown, IMO.

Reactions: hsk

hsk

Awards
  • Established
First thing in the morning would be my best guess. The post-training cortisol fear is way overblown, IMO.
Agreed, I'll probably stick to AM dosing. Just need an opinion now on how long I can run 1 cap of Erase daily. I'll be doing 60 days for sure, but wanted to know if there is anything wrong with just finishing the bottle at 1 cap daily for 90 days.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, I'll probably stick to AM dosing. Just need an opinion now on how long I can run 1 cap of Erase daily. I'll be doing 60 days for sure, but wanted to know if there is anything wrong with just finishing the bottle at 1 cap daily for 90 days.
Easiest way would be to send Natty a PM. He's pretty busy these days and some threads escape him.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much^^. Since its a suicidal AI, it does its job regardless of timing and duration. No need for tapering.

theotherone55

theotherone55

Awards
Every time I've used Erase I've had to use 1 or 2 pills because 3 or 4 crushes my libido....and I'm a big dude at 230....just find what dosage works for you.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Every time I've used Erase I've had to use 1 or 2 pills because 3 or 4 crushes my libido....and I'm a big dude at 230....just find what dosage works for you.
I have tried it at 3 caps daily but it didn't take very long before the joint pain set in. Even taking 2 caps per day will cause me to get joint pain after the 4 week mark so this stuff is pretty potent. I started taking 1 cap daily yesterday in AM and will continue this low daily dose to see if this dosing will be more suited for me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have tried it at 3 caps daily but it didn't take very long before the joint pain set in. Even taking 2 caps per day will cause me to get joint pain after the 4 week mark so this stuff is pretty potent. I started taking 1 cap daily yesterday in AM and will continue this low daily dose to see if this doing will be more suited for me.
Keep us updated, everyone reacts differently.