Transition/ Bridge supps for anabeta erase pro test powder stack

jsm1289

Awards
Whats up everyone? I have posted several newbie questions recently as I continue along with my testify( test powder + anabeta) plus erase pro stack. I only purchased one bottle/tub of each and now that I am in week three, I am writing to get some advice on how to proceed for when I reach the end of the fourth week( end of bottles) . I want to definitely continue the anabeta as I did post a q about it earlier and was encouraged to go at least 6 weeks if not the whole 8, so that is accounted for. But now, what to do about the test powder and erase pro? Test powder clearly states 4 week cycle max, so thats out and I have some DAA to replace that with.

So what should I stack along with the anabeta (plus or minus the DAA depending upon the consensus here) for the second 2-4 weeks ?

I can buy another bottle of erase pro and just run the two together plus DAA?

Has anyone had any success bridging with an entirely new compound for the second four weeks with anabeta with something like activate extreme? ( saw the stack on nutraplanet so i had to ask lol)

Possibly an HGH type product?

Or anabeta by itself or with Daa?

Thanks everyone !

jsm1289

Awards
does anyone have any experiences with the above that they can share to help out? thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Grab some SS or SNS DAA to run for the last 4 weeks, then grab another bottle of Erase Pro. Run AB + EP + DAA for the final 4 weeks then take some time off from them.

Typically "HGH" products contain L-dopa which is one of the reasons that USPLabs suggests cycling TP (contains L-dopa). Either way I think running just the above mentioned combo for the last 4 weeks should be plenty. :thumbsup:

jsm1289

Awards
too much strain on the hormones to add a new compound for the final four weeks or just not necessary?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
too much strain on the hormones to add a new compound for the final four weeks or just not necessary?
I wouldn't say it is "strain" but I just feel that that combo is already about as effective as you will get. I'd rather spend money on something else the following month as opposed to spending more on you already have in this month.

jsm1289

Awards
thanks for your answers! What might be a good non-hormonal combo/single product to use following a stack such as the one I am on?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for your answers! What might be a good non-hormonal combo/single product to use following a stack such as the one I am on?
What are your goals and how is your training/diet set for after (bulk, cut, strength gain, etc.)?

jsm1289

Awards
training- running a standard westside template 4 days a week, S, M, W,F
goals- strength and size all day
diet- 3000-3200 cals a day pretty clean zero cheat meals and about 275-300 grams of protein a day.

the above will continue after the cycle is over except for when I do a cruise/deload period which would regularly occur after about 8 weeks I believe and last 1-2 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say just grab some nice ergogenic aids or pre-workout unless you already have some.

MAN Clout or Genomyx Protocol (add bulk creatine if using Protocol) + SNS Citrulline Malate at 8-10g would be awesome.

I am also a big fan of the Craze + Protocol combo.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Clout would be a good addition