Yohimbe

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
hate it. makes my heart beat too fast. makes me hot on inside but cold on outside, kind of like being sick. also makes me throw up if i work out too hard or in any prone positions. thats just me though, some people like the stuff. i just get bad reactions from it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've never bought it as just Yohimbe, rather just in products that contain it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue UP contains it, that's about the only product I use that has it.

It's hit or miss... I find lower dosage works well as a stimulant and a vasodialator. too much and you'll be anxious as hell and uncomfortable.

Greenhulk

Awards
I recently bought Yohimbine-HCl by Primaforce. Yohimbine is the main active ingredient in Yohimbe and supposedly causes less side effects than Yohimbe. As soon as I have tried it out, I can report back.

@JoeBrooklyn: What do you expect from Yohimbe, I mean what do you take it for?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
@Greenhulk,
I use it off cycle to help with libido after im done with PCT.
Im 43 and while i dont have any sexual problems off cycle per se at 43 im not what i was at 26, if you know what i mean.
I have ways used Herb Pharm and recently bought another brand and was just worried because it looks different and tatstes different.
I just wanted to know if anyone tried the Action Labs brand that i currently have.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant tolerate standard yohimbine, alpha-y on the other hand is amazing.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used SNS Yohimbe and PrimaForce before. I like both but try and get SNS when I can (i try to support board companies as much as possible)

I can go pretty heavy before I see sides. A god guide is to start at 2.5mg/day and work up by small increments until you're at 1mg per 20kg of bodyweight (absolute max dose!!!!) divided in 2-3 doses, but beware of BP sides.

OxyProElite also contains Yohimbe and a boat load of other goodies for fat-loss. I've taken it before, but not for fat-loss. More of a pre-game pick me up for baseball during college. 1 cap and i was good to gooooooo!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find Alpha Y to be much more stable for me. Standard Y has me all sorts of bad.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
If you tried yohimbe and not yohimbe hcl it would make you hate it. The yohimbe without hcl gave me such a panic feeling that didnt pass. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I switched one day to yohimbe instead of yohimbe hcl.

Greenhulk

Awards
Ive used SNS Yohimbe and PrimaForce before. I like both but try and get SNS when I can (i try to support board companies as much as possible)
The product from SNS is also Yohimbine-HCl, not Yohimbe. As far as the amount of Yohimbine-HCl per cap is concerned, both are the same.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys given Leecheck's Hyper T2 a try?It has a different herb that AY is extracted from.Just wondering if anyone had an opinion on it?I just ordered a bottle.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it feel like AY,clean,jitter free?I hate regular Yohimbine because it gives me bad anxiety,just wanted to see how I would react to AY.Thanks for your response.
Super clean & no jitters or anything. Just made me feel "better". Only way I can describe it. Steady energy, i paired it with ECA. I felt a clear difference once I added the Hyper T2 of just having a better overall feeling of energy

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear, can't wait to try it now.Thanks a ton for your responses.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alpha y works great for me, other versions made me anxious

Greenhulk

Awards
Have any of you guys given Leecheck's Hyper T2 a try?It has a different herb that AY is extracted from.Just wondering if anyone had an opinion on it?I just ordered a bottle.
I know that AY is generally isolated from the plant Rauwolfia serpentia and not from the bark of the tree Pausinystalia yohimbe. However, I didn't know that there is another subspecies of Rauwolfia that is called Rauwolfia vomitoria. Funny name. I hope it doesn't originate from one of its side effects ;-)

Greenhulk

Awards
Super clean & no jitters or anything. Just made me feel "better". Only way I can describe it. Steady energy, i paired it with ECA. I felt a clear difference once I added the Hyper T2 of just having a better overall feeling of energy
Did you feel anything regarding erection quality from Hyper T2?

Greenhulk

Awards
Nah, but didnt really pay attention. I was in the last month of prep. I was in pure robot mode
I already thought that you didn't take it for that purpose. Just asked because this was the main reason the OP wanted to take it for. So, even though alpha-Yohimbine has no or a lot less side effects than Yohimbe or Yohimbine, it may not be the best solution if improvements in the erection department are what you are looking for.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I never tried it. What is it and what sso good about it?
Thyroid/fat loss supp. What's great about it, is it works at recommended doses lol. I will be using it in all future contest preps, no doubt.

Stabilized my energy, It supercharged my fatloss. Someone said you were looking at it for sexual reasons? I cannot comment on any of those.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks DW you da man. He pretty much covered it all. I also used this product in contest prep so I cant testify for its effectiveness on erection quality the wife and I were both in prep mode so it was all we could do not to kill each other nevermind have sex LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This contains Yohimbine-HCl, which is not the same as alpha-Yohimbine. Don't want to say SNS Yohimbine isn't a good product but it's not alpha-Yohimbine.
That was already mentioned.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't like it pre-workout. Makes it hard to breathe. I did the new nano at 3 scoops(I know a lot of caffiene) and it was brutal. Same with a full tab of dex pre. I can handle large caffiene amounts btw.

Nice when not working out though.