tennis elbow recovery?

jimmy1011

Awards
what types of supps are good for help with tennis elbow? ive read glutamine & omega 3 is good, butr specifically what brands are better?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As someone who successfully recovered from tennis elbow, the combination of SNS Cissus XT + E-Pharm Joint Force worked wonders for me. Use both as directed and symptoms should fade shortly.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As someone who successfully recovered from tennis elbow, the combination of SNS Cissus XT + E-Pharm Joint Force worked wonders for me. Use both as directed and symptoms should fade shortly.
I have also recovered successfully from tennis elbow and SNS Cissus XT played a major role as far as I'm concerned.

jimmy1011

Awards
i am in canada, would g n c or popeyes carry these products? theyre about the only ones i have access to, without ordering online

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i am in canada, would g n c or popeyes carry these products? theyre about the only ones i have access to, without ordering online
No, I am in Canada too bud, I order my cissus from the states.

jimmy1011

Awards
No, I am in Canada too bud, I order my cissus from the states.
damn :[ checking out some sites online now, stumbled across a pretty good one with the cissus and joint force !

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
no sir. an american site, prob gona take 2 weeks to get here but hey
Yeah and can sometimes get held in customs randomly, but as long as you don't order anything questionable it shouldn't take to long.