How long can I run Daa and erase?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Hey guys been running Daa, erase, and testogrow HP! I picked up a 100 grams of Daa and started taking that with the erase together, both are about out, taking 2 pills a day and one scoop of the powder. I noticed I have lost a few pounds, I leaned out pretty well and lost zero muscle on a clean diet, I am happy with these results... Pumps are great in the gym too! I would like to continue this, can I do this again without a break, or do I need to stop now and for how long? Thanks

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys been running Daa, erase, and testogrow HP! I picked up a 100 grams of Daa and started taking that with the erase together, both are about out, taking 2 pills a day and one scoop of the powder. I noticed I have lost a few pounds, I leaned out pretty well and lost zero muscle on a clean diet, I am happy with these results... Pumps are great in the gym too! I would like to continue this, can I do this again without a break, or do I need to stop now and for how long? Thanks
I love this stack plus EC.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks on 4 weeks off, for DAA and Erase
This, if you're hooked just take 4 weeks off after an 8 week run and hit it up again. Usually if im cutting i'll throw a fat burner in my off 4 weeks, like alphamine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This, if you're hooked just take 4 weeks off after an 8 week run and hit it up again. Usually if im cutting i'll throw a fat burner in my off 4 weeks, like alphamine.
You copying me? =)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 on, 4 off like everyone else said.

Mike

SlyCamaro

Awards
Well I have been off for a week, I am not sure what to do next. I want to try and do a slow and steady lean up and keep or gain as much muscle as I can. I am thinking of running SARMS for 6 weeks then go back to the DAA and erase combo after. I here SARMS do a good job of lean muscle! I have the size I want for the most part, so this winter I want to get lean and solid as I can. Either SARMS or anebata???

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been off for a week, I am not sure what to do next. I want to try and do a slow and steady lean up and keep or gain as much muscle as I can. I am thinking of running SARMS for 6 weeks then go back to the DAA and erase combo after. I here SARMS do a good job of lean muscle! I have the size I want for the most part, so this winter I want to get lean and solid as I can. Either SARMS or anebata???
I'd stick to Anabeta. Do a little more research on SARMs before you run them... Just my unprofessional opinion.