IGF even worth it??

LS1Sick

Awards
I have considered to had a IGF product to my stack have heard good and bad stuff but I rather get opinions from people who have use it is it worth it?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I used it for a few months. I have arthritis in shoulders and felt like it helped me with better range of motion. I didnt see or feel much of anything else. I was paying $80 a month and didn't feel it was worth the $.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I have considered to had a IGF product to my stack have heard good and bad stuff but I rather get opinions from people who have use it is it worth it?
Murk has a log out there right now. He is running an IGF product... Check it out. Just a suggestion.

LS1Sick

Awards
What's the difference between IGF-1 and IGF-2?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I had no clue so I googled it. Still no definitive answers...

Bump for someone smart!

PumpAddict69

Awards
What's the difference between IGF-1 and IGF-2?
IGF2 the branded supplement is not real IGF2, it is just the hyped up name of the product.

IGF2 the hormone is useless for bodybuilding. It's role in the body is mostly when you're a baby and your body is still forming, and in formation of your organs.

I think most people who say IGF1 doesn't work have gotten a low purity product or damaged the IGF1 during reconstitution or storage. It's real easy to degrade the peptide. Besides the pumps, recomp and fatloss the results only show up in time but you will be able to maintain a heavier lean body mass off cycle after a few decent IGF1 cycles, preferably with AAS.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for you.. no it is not.

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
pistonpump IGF-1/GH 99