Looking for a PWO containing creatine, beta alanine...

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citruline Malate
ALCAR
Epimedium
Taurine
Cordyceps

Any thoughts? Will i have to make my own or is there a supp out there that contains the majority of these ingredients? I was thinking about stacking MP Assault and AppNut Drive with ALCAR

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Look in to PMD Pump Fuel....I've never tried it but profile looks solid and right up your alley!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citruline Malate
ALCAR
Epimedium
Taurine
Cordyceps

Any thoughts? Will i have to make my own or is there a supp out there that contains the majority of these ingredients? I was thinking about stacking MP Assault and AppNut Drive with ALCAR
Why not buy one you like and buy bulk and add to? That's what I did. I built my own PWO with hard rhino powders. I found a ton of bulk powders online.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy in bulk... seriously

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Muscle Marinade has 6g of creatine in it.
Take that with Anavite. :D

ConDense has your B.A. In it.

In all respects here, I would just buy your personal favorite/choice of pre work out and add in bulk monohydrate creatine.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
musclesport international lean revolution

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citruline Malate
ALCAR
Epimedium
Taurine
Cordyceps

I'm using gamma labs ptf right now, and its a solid product.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Why not buy one you like and buy bulk and add to? That's what I did. I built my own PWO with hard rhino powders. I found a ton of bulk powders online.
Where can you buy in bulk? PM please

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citruline Malate
ALCAR
Epimedium
Taurine
Cordyceps

Beverly International makes one kind of like that. I've used it before with good success but didn't care for the tingles from the beta-alanine.

Sent from my iPhone