IGF

LS1Sick

Awards
I'm looking to had a IGF to my stack I don't want the pills so advice where and what company sells the best one

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Look up pure solutions. A bit expensive, but a solid product.

LS1Sick

Awards
Pure solutions have 3 kind the Pro, Extreme, and a Regular one

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 posts on 1 topic!! NUTS!!!!

LS1Sick

Awards
That's cus they dnt reply and the conversation eventually lead that way lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cus they dnt reply and the conversation eventually lead that way lol
Does not necessitate 3 threads. The main reason people did NOT reply is probably because they are not too knowledgeable of this subject. Looking for guidance in the supp section is like trying to hook it up with a girl while hanging out in a ga.y bar, LOL. Check the right section and I am sure you will get some hits.

Not trying to bust your balls . . . . but I am

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to had a IGF to my stack I don't want the pills so advice where and what company sells the best one

you would need to inject IGF... and i dont understand why you would want to elevate systemic IGF levels. please aware me?

LS1Sick

Awards
you would need to inject IGF... and i dont understand why you would want to elevate systemic IGF levels. please aware me?
I have never taken of however I heard people with great results when they add this to their stack they even sleep better so befre I jump in I want to ask around in this forum someone suggest the IGF Pure Solution they also told me the pill form or powder form cus they enlarge the Internal organs that's way they suggest Inject spray or drops form

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never taken of however I heard people with great results when they add this to their stack they even sleep better so befre I jump in I want to ask around in this forum someone suggest the IGF Pure Solution they also told me the pill form or powder form cus they enlarge the Internal organs that's way they suggest Inject spray or drops form
oral IGF? I am no expert, but I have read/heard that it is useless. IGF needs to be injected.

PumpAddict69

Awards
There is no oral IGF1. IGF1 is a fragile peptide hormone and even oral megadoses would be useless.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf is injected bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3