ARA in a test boosting formula

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
So, one of the larger Australian companies has come out with a test boosting product which uses ingredients which have been proven in human studies at the doses used successfully in the studies. The formula seems pretty similar to test powder, but without the l-dopa and a few extra goodies added.

D Aspartic Acid - 3.12g
L Carnitine Tartrate - 2g
Trimethylglycine (Betaine) – 2.5g
Agmatine Sulphate - 1g
ARA – 1g
Fenugreek 600mg
Dodder Seed – 500mg
Nettle Root – 500mg
Boron – 10mg
Zinc Sulphate – 200mg
Dim – 200mg
Vit E – 20mg

My questions are:

Seems like a pretty solid formula, but the inclusion of ARA has me a bit confused as I was under the impression it was only used on workout days? Therefore this would have to be dose pre-workout with GMS? could it be mixed with a preworkout? Would the requirement to dose ARA everyday be counterproductive or merely wasteful? I know all of these ingredients have their individual merits, but have they taken too much of a kitchen sink approach on this one?

Also, are their any glaring omissions in the formula? I know that l-dopa and Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (PES Erase) would both be beneficial to counteract the DAA's potential issues with prolactin and estrogen, respectively. The only other seemingly effective test boosting ingredients not included would be bulbine and Fadogia Agrestis?

So considering this stuff seems pretty similar to test powder, it would make a pretty mean stack with some anabeta, erase and l-dopa?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
D Aspartic Acid - 3.12g
L Carnitine Tartrate - 2g
Trimethylglycine (Betaine) – 2.5g
Agmatine Sulphate - 1g
ARA – 1g
Fenugreek 600mg
Dodder Seed – 500mg
Nettle Root – 500mg
Boron – 10mg
Zinc Sulphate – 200mg
Dim – 200mg
Vit E – 20mg
This stuff looks really good except I bet its incredibly expensive. U can take it however/whenever you want in regard to workouts, preferably pre workout. Ara has to saturate first and integrate into the cellular membrane so taking it daily has benefits. Just don't take fish oil while using it or anything else to reduce inflammation. GMS isn't necessary with it, neither is l-dopa. Erase would be the only thing of add. What's the price and # of servings of this stuff?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Actually, there's DIM in there, u probably won't need erase

Riskyb

Awards
Looks like an impressive product. Few products put in the doses you need for results. This looks good!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Minus the addition if Fenugreek and some other things it looks decent. But I question their ArA.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
What's the price on that?
I reckon it's pretty steep.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is the ArA licensed from cargill? If not, I'd be worried about quality (plus, they're setting themselves up for a lawsuit). Also, I don't see how they can fit like 7g of actives into caps. That's about 10 caps total

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
This stuff looks really good except I bet its incredibly expensive. U can take it however/whenever you want in regard to workouts, preferably pre workout. Ara has to saturate first and integrate into the cellular membrane so taking it daily has benefits. Just don't take fish oil while using it or anything else to reduce inflammation. GMS isn't necessary with it, neither is l-dopa. Erase would be the only thing of add. What's the price and # of servings of this stuff?
It hasn't been released yet but the price is expected to be $40 for 360g, which is 30 servings. Considering a tub of test powder goes for $80-90 over here (and the planet won't ship me any due to the L-dopa :thumbsdown:), this stuff seems like a pretty good substitute to run a testify stack with. Keep in mind this is coming direct from a no-frills supplier who mainly deals in bulk single ingredients products, so their prices are usually considerably lower than their retail comparisons.

Is the ArA licensed from cargill? If not, I'd be worried about quality (plus, they're setting themselves up for a lawsuit). Also, I don't see how they can fit like 7g of actives into caps. That's about 10 caps total
not sure about the licencing, though I would like to think they would investigate the legalities of an ingredient before acquiring some. They do reference the Baylor University study on X-factor, which they referred to as a 'propriety branded product' implying they have some idea as to the legalities. Correct me if i'm wrong, but even if Cargill does hold a US patent (which is what I am assuming would be the reason for the need to licence and to potentially sue) for ARA, that wouldn't be binding in an Australian court. They would be required to hold the Australian patent, or equivalent, to have the grounds for a lawsuit. they did mention they had only ordered a small amount to use in this initial run. Either way I'll ask, and see what they say.

The formula comes as a powder, so no caps, which seems a little strange since ARA is a fatty acid and would be a oil, hence why gms is used as an emulsifier? If the ARA is low quality or bunk, would that have any adverse side effects or merely a lack of effectiveness?

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Yup, saw this on the same site. Looks good. Might give it a go when it comes out. Everything Ive bought there is good quality, Id expect this to be the same.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Im not a big Daa fan but still looks solid i would definitly give this a try. i too question the ara quality though.