Recomended dose of Natadrol per week?

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Well hi.How should i will take natadrol per week?I have to say that i am training almost all 5 times per week at morning.
Should i take a nitrus oxide too?I have the stacker's 2 rush with the geranium extract.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use them both. Take 6-8 caps a day in few separate doses.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Thx for your answer.should i take them the half dose 30-45 mins before my exercise with rush and the other with a meal or always with a meal?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took them always with a meal. I didn't notice any difference whether I took bigger dose preworkout or not.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Ok thx again for your time.Can u tell me what should i expect for natadrol?With hard work at gym of course and a good diet of bulking.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thx again for your time.Can u tell me what should i expect for natadrol?With hard work at gym of course and a good diet of bulking.
I gained 8-9lbs on my first run (I don't remember whether I used 2 or 3 bottles) and slightly less than that on my 2nd run. Strength increased nicely.

I still have two bottles of Natadrol but I don't think I'll use them soon because I've stepped to the dark side already.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
I still have two bottles of Natadrol but I don't think I'll use them soon because I've stepped to the dark side already.[/QUOTE]

Dark side you mean ph of steroids? :)