Want to Run DAA + AnaBeta, One Question

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I want to run DAA + AnaBeta for a winter bulk, but the question remains whether to run:

SNS DAA + AI of Choice + Prolactin Control of Choice + AnaBeta

OR

Whether to trust USPLabs' claims that Test Powder already has an AI + Prolactin Control in it.

Test Powder + AnaBeta is way cheaper, and the mucuna prurians in Test Powder are obvious, but should I feel safe running just Test Powder and hoping that it's got all of the possibly side effect-bases covered or should I drop the extra money to build my own stack?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running Test Powder and Anabeta and it's great. Only have a few more days left though. Also never had a problem with any kind of sides just running DAA bulk solo either.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Test Power + Erase or SNS DAA + Erase would be my two choices. Save the anabeta for a solo run or with something like X-factor.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Test Power + Erase or SNS DAA + Erase would be my two choices. Save the anabeta for a solo run or with something like X-factor.
So do you start the test powder and erase cycle at the same time ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved the combo of TP + AB I logged last month. If you are looking for a more "all in one" then TP would be a good choice IMO.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Damn, too young for DAA? What should I do, this is my first bulk ever. First winter that I'm not fat.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done erase + DAA + Anabeta. very good stack

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase plus DAA followed by ArA and Anabeta for the win. That would be an impressive run.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's SECOND favorite AI? I know Erase is King around here, but... I MAY be a non-responder...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I base that solely on the fact that running it solo twice and running EP solo once produced none of the familiar symptoms of lowered estrogen inhibit-e was great to me. I'm sure erase is great, it's me. Not the product.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
But the question is, does everyone trust TP's alleged AI?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to run an AI for 8 weeks, i would go with Free Test. if you want 4 weeks, Erase is king, i agree. but i saw better results with Free Test for 8 weeks than Erase for 8 weeks. Maybe im the exception and not the rule though. I loved Sustain Alpha but thats no more :(

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know that Free Test was an AI. What about Triazole?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
And I feel your discontinued supplement pain. Inhibit-E was great to me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to run DAA + AnaBeta for a winter bulk, but the question remains whether to run:

SNS DAA + AI of Choice + Prolactin Control of Choice + AnaBeta

OR

Whether to trust USPLabs' claims that Test Powder already has an AI + Prolactin Control in it.

Test Powder + AnaBeta is way cheaper, and the mucuna prurians in Test Powder are obvious, but should I feel safe running just Test Powder and hoping that it's got all of the possibly side effect-bases covered or should I drop the extra money to build my own stack?
The Testify Stack (TP + AnaBeta) has been used and loved by many

If you fear estrogen, I would add 1-2 Erase capsules per day. The 200mg of Mucuna in TP is enough to control any DAA related prolactin rise in my opinion

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
The Testify Stack (TP + AnaBeta) has been used and loved by many

If you fear estrogen, I would add 1-2 Erase capsules per day. The 200mg of Mucuna in TP is enough to control any DAA related prolactin rise in my opinion
See post up there about Erase, Shabba Doo. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole is a great product. everybody has their own opinions on what works best for them. I have friends who hate Erase and love Free Test, and i have friends who would die without Erase and cant stand Free Test. Its just a matter of what works for you. I love erase and free test. i have taken both and for me, if you are taking something for 4 weeks, erase or erase pro is the best option. for 8 weeks, i would go with free test simply because i saw better gains with that for 8 weeks. just a matter of opinion :D

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
You could, or you could start Erase about 2 weeks in.
Thanks for the info, excited to run daa for my first time!! Woooo. Alphamine/hemavol pre, test powder, erase, protean and super cissus all coming Tuesday.. Ready for some serious gains

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info, excited to run daa for my first time!! Woooo. Alphamine/hemavol pre, test powder, erase, protean and super cissus all coming Tuesday.. Ready for some serious gains
thats gonna be a solid stack. good luck man.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm jealous

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
The Test Powder logs all look good... nobody seems to be crying "OH, GOD, THE ALLEGED AI IN THIS FORMULA IS A BUST, I'M SO FULL OF ESTROGEN, WHHHYYYYYY?!!!"

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
If I don't want to run Erase, does anybody here like T-911? The sublingual tabs, not the new, weird, liquid mess.