Cycle Assist.

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
I'm talking a ph called Undertaker by Epic Labs. I have the Organ Shield cycle assist and Revolution PCT by Finaflex as my post cycle system. Would I need a serm like nolvedex.?

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
image-4260427628.jpg

This is my first time w a ph so I had to take a pic lol. I'm a whey and pre workout kinda dude. Never messed w this stuff before.

Attachments

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
epistane baby. youre gonna want a serm, that stuff can be very supressive

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
Oh is that the epi stuff I hear about when I research.? So ill need nolvedex along w the organ shield and the revolution post cycle therapy.?

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
I'm also doing 4 glutamine tabs (2 before lift and 2 after) and 2 bcaas after lift. And I'm in the oilfield. So I predict to get rather large. Hopefully

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh is that the epi stuff I hear about when I research.? So ill need nolvedex along w the organ shield and the revolution post cycle therapy.?
Damn dude, you didn't even know what the active ingredient is? Apparently you haven't done enough research..

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
I shoulda just stuck with my normal supplement schedule..

EatLiftGrow

Awards
I shoulda just stuck with my normal supplement schedule..
At least you can admit it.....that being said I would stop using for now before you damage anything. Also make sure you have done some major research on anabolics and ph's

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
pff you can just quit if you want. no harm in just 3 days, not yet

BigSmith93

BigSmith93

Awards
Well I have a cycle assist and a good pct but I just need a serm.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Well I have a cycle assist and a good pct but I just need a serm.
Having a serm applies to being prepared....EPI is considered mild but in the wrong hands it can cause problems especially without proper PCT. Do you mind if I ask what the layout of your cycle (PCT included) is?