What's a good replacement for Toco-8?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Since PP is going under (at least for now), I'd like to find a replacement for Toco-8. I looked on Amazon and found lots of similar Palm Fruit Extract products, but they didn't seem to have half of the ingredients that Toco-8 has.

Any suggestions?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering the Same thing. Couldn't find one near as effective as toco 8. Ima look into that cooper

hsk

Awards
  • Established
One of the board sponsors "Swanson's" has a full spectrum vitamin E product in gel cap form. Profile is the closest I have found to toco-8 from PP. Price wise it works out to be similar to toco-8 for a 2 month supply with just a slight difference. But considering the convenience, it is worth it. I just switched to this recently after my toco-8 ran out.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I have a large stockpile of Toco 8 for sale. Last batch, guaranteed the freshest batch of Toco. Expires 11/13, keep in fridge and they will last longer. PM me for best offer, I have over 200

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Since PP is going under (at least for now), I'd like to find a replacement for Toco-8. I looked on Amazon and found lots of similar Palm Fruit Extract products, but they didn't seem to have half of the ingredients that Toco-8 has.

Any suggestions?
Life long concealing to accept baldness.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a large stockpile of Toco 8 for sale. Last batch, guaranteed the freshest batch of Toco. Expires 11/13, keep in fridge and they will last longer. PM me for best offer, I have over 200
How much?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
i've used *** Isomer E and liked very much so....it can be expensive but if you get bogo with gold card its dif worth it

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Gamma-O would be a fantastic choice

Promo coming soon!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards

Any suggestions?
Swansons, and jarrow, both have the tocotrienol complex that toco 8 used, it's called Carotech Tocomin.

Peace

R4425

Awards
Vpower, I'd like to take some of that Toco off your hands. I can't PM you though since I am a new member. PM if you can please. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's been Mia. I've been trying to buy since Dec

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Swansons tocotrienol, and jarrow tocosorb both use the tocotrienol formula that toco 8 used.
It's called Tocomin by Carotech.

Peace

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
He's been Mia. I've been trying to buy since Dec
Same here, not luck getting ahold of him. On a side note I have been using the Jarrow Formulas Toco Sorb, so far so good but I really would prefer to be using toco-8. Hopefully another company will step up and rerelease that same formula now that PP is gone.

R4425

Awards
That's a shame, I really prefer Toco 8 and can't seem to find it anywhere else (there's Amazon, but the guy is charging $50 a tub with shipping, which is stupid imo) so I was hoping he'd be around. Hopefully he's okay and just hasn't been on the board in a bit.

ljpviper

Awards
Hey Vpower, did you sell out of all the toco8 you had

thanks