Anyone here take AEN PreSurge Unleashed?

purebred

I've gotten a lot of feedback on this product and other products on their line. Anyone tried their APE product? I'd love to know if any of you all have tried their line and what your experience with it was.

amarula

Awards
I've used presurge. It's very good. The best pumps I've had (not that I care much) and excellent energy

amarula

Awards
I've sent you a reply to your pm but I'm not sure if you received it

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never used APE but presurge was decent. Nice smooth feeling pre. Taste was awesome.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OG PSU = outstanding
New PSU = significantly worse
APE = not worth the pricetag

shratus

Awards
I got psu
but on the label there is no icariin? what's up whit that new formula or something?

purebred

I got psu
but on the label there is no icariin? what's up whit that new formula or something?
what flavor did you get?

I know AEN released a 1,3 dimeth free version. I believe the watermelon flavor is 1,3 free

shratus

Awards
what flavor did you get?

I know AEN released a 1,3 dimeth free version. I believe the watermelon flavor is 1,3 free
watermelon :(
well i knew that it was 1,3 free but one of the ingredient i was looking forward was the icariin in it

Awards
2en7uvn.jpg

I've used their whole range.

As a stack, it's very good and definitely worth it. I've got another order for AEN supps again but ordered 3 of each from elsewhere. I like presurge as it doesn't have that 1,3Dimeth crap in it and APE has been quite good for me in boosting my test levels (I'm 35 years old).

At the moment I'm on the LGS Form-X, AEFX Krealkalyn, Max's Supershred (Aussie brand) protein and TS Fat Burner