Black Friday Sales

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

I was reading on na-rala yesterday, found some posts by coop. Pretty interesting stuff
    I'll look for those posts. rodja recommended na-rala as well. i initially biught it because it was cheap and saw good reviews on it and didnt know **** about it. I've been taking one pill 15-20 min before my highest carbed meals (except post workout) not sure if I've noticed anything from a week on it. I forget to take them sometimes lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. The NP sale has some good finds. Picked up some protein, slinsane and OT. Great deal for some great staples
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by zb126
    The NP sale has some good finds. Picked up some protein, slinsane and OT. Great deal for some great staples
    Indeed. They focused on the basics this year which I appreciate.

4. Is slinsane really that good? I've seen it mentioned a lot

5. Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu
    Is slinsane really that good? I've seen it mentioned a lot
    Picked up a couple bottles cuz of all the great feedback I've read. Seems to be a great profile now all that's left is for me to try it myself
    •   

6. Gonna grab some White Flood, REM PM, and Slin Sane to put away for late winter/spring cut.

7. So far no deals on what I want. Hopefully there will be more sales starting the next few days. Been holding out on purchasing so need to stock up.

8. The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches
    damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester

10. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester
    Just bought 6 of em myself for 15 each, got each flavor hoping they're all as good as pink lemonade and blue razz

11. NLA
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Gamma Labs 50% all products

13. Not really impressed with most of the sales, but I pulled the trigger on Cordygen VO2 and USP Labs BCAA for $19.00 on the Planet. I use Cordygen 5 for cardio and have been extremely impressed at the extra "wind", in some cases running far longer and faster without fatigue. The first time I used it, I felt as though my breathing efficiency was going to overrun my lung capacity! Good stuff, and VO2 is supposed to be stronger!

14. nutra likes to repost re occuring "sales" for special sales events, the product line has decent sales but some are the everyday prices......i was hoping for more protein sales
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches

25g to $28 for the na-r-ala. Is that any cheaper than usual? I've been wanting to play around with some but Ive never gotten anything from the various nutrient partitioners I've tried
    CELTIC LABS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nutra always does it big!

17. I bought a butt load of bulk goodies
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

18. Didn't find any deals I was interested in. Wanted to try ErgoTest but no Black Friday deals to be found on it. Maybe by New Years.

19. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    25g to $28 for the na-r-ala. Is that any cheaper than usual? I've been wanting to play around with some but Ive never gotten anything from the various nutrient partitioners I've tried
    I believe it's a little cheaper, but the 100g is only like $76...normally $99

20. Looks like a couple places still have their BF sales up. And with cyber monday around the corner...me gusta

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Didn't find any deals I was interested in. Wanted to try ErgoTest but no Black Friday deals to be found on it. Maybe by New Years.

head over to ergogenix.com and use coupon code bf12 and get 50% off your order
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

22. I picked up some bulk supplements also at nutraplanet , Citrulline Malate, Agmatine, Sublutiamimine powder, Hemavol, and
    a couple jars of Cordygen 5 which I am looking forward to use for the first time. I also saw the sale for SNS Focus Xt for $15
    but I am not sure how legit that site is so I ordered it from some where else for $20 and 10% off. I love the pink lemonade flavor.
    I was hoping to get a sample of Prodigy to try out before I ordered for BF sale but I didn't receive one so I didn't pull the trigger
    on it. I did snatch up a container of Muscle Marinade because Purus Labs sent me a sample and I got it at an excellent price of
    $25 and MM is a legit preworkout for anyone who likes 1,3.

23. nice post

24. Quote Originally Posted by zv3
    Cyber Mon sales seem to be a little better for me. Getrippednutrition has some decent stuff, Lockout, TFSupps etc.
    I mentioned one of these sites and got an infraction point or something lol
  25. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I mentioned one of these sites and got an infraction point or something lol

Would a ban be better?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale! (Continued)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:44 AM