Black Friday Sales

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Then the ultimate post carb up nap

2. If there are any Aussies posting here, keen to know what you are getting from the NP black friday sales.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    If there are any Aussies posting here, keen to know what you are getting from the NP black friday sales.
    There was one guy on the Black Friday / Christmas thread

4. 1 White Flood
    1 Forma
    1 Endo
    1 modern BCAA (because I'm almost out)

I've got a bottle of prolacterone and now a bottle of Forma...

Thinking about using them to see if I can shrink the small lump under left nip... Anyone have any reasons these wouldn't help?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

5. Am I the only one who thinks flashover for 10 bucks is an insane deal?

Just got me some BOGO Max Intense though
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Am I the only one who thinks flashover for 10 bucks is an insane deal?

Just got me some BOGO Max Intense though
    Its a great deal. I'd be all over it if I didn't have a years worth of preworkouts still. They really pile up when I keep finding deals.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. I hope someone does something good this year.

8. Man, I was hoping the Planet was going to have Anabeta and Erase on sale, no such deals.

9. Quote Originally Posted by zv3
    Man, I was hoping the Planet was going to have Anabeta and Erase on sale, no such deals.
    Anabeta is what i was wanting.. picked up a bunch of Slintensity and endosurge though
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Does anybody know of any places with good deals other than AI and nutraplanet???

11. NLA is doin %10 off. I picked up their prewo
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Mod edit: no

13. What's the main difference between slinsane and slintensity? Slinsane is going to be my first slin product.

14. other than diff ingredients I'm not sure. they both seem to be marketed as the same thing. I got a cheap bottle of slinsane from lockout a month ago and have been using it for a week so far and bought 2 more with this sale. biggest difference is na-RALA is in slinsane, which has multiple health benefits that I've heard and researched

there's a "meet the product" q&a thread on it here that has a bit more info in it
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    other than diff ingredients I'm not sure. they both seem to be marketed as the same thing. I got a cheap bottle of slinsane from lockout a month ago and have been using it for a week so far and bought 2 more with this sale. biggest difference is na-RALA is in slinsane, which has multiple health benefits that I've heard and researched
    I was reading on na-rala yesterday, found some posts by coop. Pretty interesting stuff

16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

I was reading on na-rala yesterday, found some posts by coop. Pretty interesting stuff
    I'll look for those posts. rodja recommended na-rala as well. i initially biught it because it was cheap and saw good reviews on it and didnt know **** about it. I've been taking one pill 15-20 min before my highest carbed meals (except post workout) not sure if I've noticed anything from a week on it. I forget to take them sometimes lol
    [email protected]

17. The NP sale has some good finds. Picked up some protein, slinsane and OT. Great deal for some great staples

18. Quote Originally Posted by zb126
    The NP sale has some good finds. Picked up some protein, slinsane and OT. Great deal for some great staples
    Indeed. They focused on the basics this year which I appreciate.

19. Is slinsane really that good? I've seen it mentioned a lot

20. Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu
    Is slinsane really that good? I've seen it mentioned a lot
    Picked up a couple bottles cuz of all the great feedback I've read. Seems to be a great profile now all that's left is for me to try it myself

21. Gonna grab some White Flood, REM PM, and Slin Sane to put away for late winter/spring cut.

22. So far no deals on what I want. Hopefully there will be more sales starting the next few days. Been holding out on purchasing so need to stock up.

23. The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches
    damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester

25. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester
    Just bought 6 of em myself for 15 each, got each flavor hoping they're all as good as pink lemonade and blue razz

26. NLA
    [email protected]

27. Gamma Labs 50% all products

28. Not really impressed with most of the sales, but I pulled the trigger on Cordygen VO2 and USP Labs BCAA for $19.00 on the Planet. I use Cordygen 5 for cardio and have been extremely impressed at the extra "wind", in some cases running far longer and faster without fatigue. The first time I used it, I felt as though my breathing efficiency was going to overrun my lung capacity! Good stuff, and VO2 is supposed to be stronger!

29. nutra likes to repost re occuring "sales" for special sales events, the product line has decent sales but some are the everyday prices......i was hoping for more protein sales
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches

25g to $28 for the na-r-ala. Is that any cheaper than usual? I've been wanting to play around with some but Ive never gotten anything from the various nutrient partitioners I've tried
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale! (Continued)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 10:26 AM
  3. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  4. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM