Black Friday Sales - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Black Friday Sales

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Gonna grab some White Flood, REM PM, and Slin Sane to put away for late winter/spring cut.

2. New Member

So far no deals on what I want. Hopefully there will be more sales starting the next few days. Been holding out on purchasing so need to stock up.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The best deal on NP is IMO their bulk Na-R-ALAm from Geronova. SNS Focus XT can also be had for $15 if NP price matches
    damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

damn if only they would price match otherwise I am waiting until I found a 15$ sale of focus xt. gonna need like 5-6 tubs for next semester
    Just bought 6 of em myself for 15 each, got each flavor hoping they're all as good as pink lemonade and blue razz
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NLA
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gamma Labs 50% all products
  8. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not really impressed with most of the sales, but I pulled the trigger on Cordygen VO2 and USP Labs BCAA for $19.00 on the Planet. I use Cordygen 5 for cardio and have been extremely impressed at the extra "wind", in some cases running far longer and faster without fatigue. The first time I used it, I felt as though my breathing efficiency was going to overrun my lung capacity! Good stuff, and VO2 is supposed to be stronger!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nutra likes to repost re occuring "sales" for special sales events, the product line has decent sales but some are the everyday prices......i was hoping for more protein sales
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

25g to $28 for the na-r-ala. Is that any cheaper than usual? I've been wanting to play around with some but Ive never gotten anything from the various nutrient partitioners I've tried
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nutra always does it big!
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I bought a butt load of bulk goodies
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Didn't find any deals I was interested in. Wanted to try ErgoTest but no Black Friday deals to be found on it. Maybe by New Years.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    25g to $28 for the na-r-ala. Is that any cheaper than usual? I've been wanting to play around with some but Ive never gotten anything from the various nutrient partitioners I've tried
    I believe it's a little cheaper, but the 100g is only like $76...normally $99
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like a couple places still have their BF sales up. And with cyber monday around the corner...me gusta
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Didn't find any deals I was interested in. Wanted to try ErgoTest but no Black Friday deals to be found on it. Maybe by New Years.

head over to ergogenix.com and use coupon code bf12 and get 50% off your order
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I picked up some bulk supplements also at nutraplanet , Citrulline Malate, Agmatine, Sublutiamimine powder, Hemavol, and
    a couple jars of Cordygen 5 which I am looking forward to use for the first time. I also saw the sale for SNS Focus Xt for $15
    but I am not sure how legit that site is so I ordered it from some where else for $20 and 10% off. I love the pink lemonade flavor.
    I was hoping to get a sample of Prodigy to try out before I ordered for BF sale but I didn't receive one so I didn't pull the trigger
    on it. I did snatch up a container of Muscle Marinade because Purus Labs sent me a sample and I got it at an excellent price of
    $25 and MM is a legit preworkout for anyone who likes 1,3.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

nice post
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zv3
    Cyber Mon sales seem to be a little better for me. Getrippednutrition has some decent stuff, Lockout, TFSupps etc.
    I mentioned one of these sites and got an infraction point or something lol
  20. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I mentioned one of these sites and got an infraction point or something lol

Would a ban be better?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin

Would a ban be better?
    For giving him a heads up?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

For giving him a heads up?
    For breaking the rules because Nutraplanet is the only retailer here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  23. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You laughed at that infraction as if you didnt read the rules...or didnt care about them so I offered something else that might get you to read them.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

You laughed at that infraction as if you didnt read the rules...or didnt care about them so I offered something else that might get you to read them.
    I have a bad habit of putting "lol" after a lot of things. I know about the rule now, I was letting him know similar repercussions were headed his way.
  25. Administrator
    Board Administrator

I have a bad habit of putting "lol" after a lot of things. I know about the rule now, I was letting him know similar repercussions were headed his way.

Ok, no prob.

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, no prob.
    Just to clarify, direct sales from the company's website is not viewed as a competitor, correct?

I.e 50% off at website name?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Just to clarify, direct sales from the company's website is not viewed as a competitor, correct?

We all know those sales...for the most part.. Don't risk it.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

I think its only allowed if their company reps on anabolicminds
    CELTIC LABS REP
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.

Even a cut on shipping to Canada .
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

We all know those sales...for the most part.. Don't risk it.
    Lol thanks. It was more so just a question for future knowledge.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Those are manufacturers. As celorza said there is only one distributor that can be mentioned here. The specific websites (manufacturers) however should be just fine.
  32. Diamond Member

Probs to admin. BB.com mods would ban on the spot without warning, even if the poor kid simply didn't know the rules.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Probs to admin. BB.com mods would ban on the spot without warning, even if the poor kid simply didn't know the rules.
    Speaking from experience?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Speaking from experience?
    No, I've seen it happen way too many times though. The mods there, especially memcop (ironically, one of those power-trippy cops by profession), think it's cool to be a bully.
  35. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the heads-up StephenGarcia, but I did get an infraction point. I honestly did not know about Nutraplanet being the only retailer here, I thought this was an "open" forum and just wanted to let guys know about any current deals anywhere. Ironically, I am an avid Nutraplanet customer and placed an order for the BlackFriday sale, then came back a couple days later to add some more items to my order since it had not shipped yet.

I just spoke to the Nutraplanet rep yesterday. My order was just shy of $100.00. ($96.65 to be exact) I've placed 8 orders with them in the last couple of months, almost every good sale so it's kinda weird to be "reprimanded" being as though I've spent a ton of money there, but oh well.

I do wish this information was more prevalent on the site about not mentioning any other supp sites, I still have not found it although I assume it's posted somewhere. Sorry.
  36. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Its in the rules that you agreed to read upon registering as well as in the Rules section at the top.You could also have read the rules from the link that is posted in the infaction you got, as well as an explanation of what an infraction is. If you read all of that (or one of them) you will probably find it less "weird". The amount of money you spend there has no bearing here. We are not the same company.

In any case, the rules are clearly marked in several areas. The problem isn't usually the rules, its the individual that chooses not to read them assuming that its an "open" forum. Not sure what that means as most site generally have rules or companies they are affiliated with.Not sure how we can make them more visible given you have to agree to read them before registering.

In any case, its an infraction, or in our case as it states in all infractions, just a warning and a reminder to review the rules....its not a penalty or reprimand. We make that clear in the description.

vBulletin FAQ

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post

Thanks for the heads-up StephenGarcia, but I did get an infraction point. I honestly did not know about Nutraplanet being the only retailer here, I thought this was an "open" forum and just wanted to let guys know about any current deals anywhere. Ironically, I am an avid Nutraplanet customer and placed an order for the BlackFriday sale, then came back a couple days later to add some more items to my order since it had not shipped yet.

I just spoke to the Nutraplanet rep yesterday. My order was just shy of $100.00. ($96.65 to be exact) I've placed 8 orders with them in the last couple of months, almost every good sale so it's kinda weird to be "reprimanded" being as though I've spent a ton of money there, but oh well.

I do wish this information was more prevalent on the site about not mentioning any other supp sites, I still have not found it although I assume it's posted somewhere. Sorry.
    So why do you care about an infraction point? It's not like it inhibits any normal behavior or activity you'd have on here...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 02:20 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's Black Friday Sale! (Continued)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:26 AM
  3. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
  4. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 06:44 AM