Alpha yohimbe vs. yohimbine

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone that is sensitive to regular yohimbe's sides tried Alpha -yohimbe?And if so is it really low on sides as compared to yohimbe like everyone says?I'm thinking of giving Alpha-yohimbe a try but am leary because I had a real bad experience with yohimbine a few years ago.Any feedback on this is much appreciated.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it works well and the sides are minimal (especially so, when compared to regular yohimbine).

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it works well and the sides are minimal (especially so, when compared to regular yohimbine).
What dosage were you taking of AY?And what kind of sides were you getting from it?And which product was the AY you were taking coming from?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been using it as part of an ECAY stack.

30 Mg of 30% Rauwolscine, 3X/day

Edit:

And I have used both Alphaburn and Decimate.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I have been using it as part of an ECAY stack.

30 Mg of 30% Rauwolscine, 3X/day

Edit:

And I have used both Alphaburn and Decimate.
^^reason we did'nt include regular Yohimbe in our products is that it can actually cause an upset stomach and headaches which many reported on Yohimbe.

AY has been reported by many with an added benefit not just fat loss but a boost in libido ;)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does AY cause anxiety like yohimbine?anyone know?Thanks for all the helpful comments so far.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
^^reason we did'nt include regular Yohimbe in our products is that it can actually cause an upset stomach and headaches which many reported on Yohimbe.

AY has been reported by many with an added benefit not just fat loss but a boost in libido ;)
The libido boost should be expected, but one thing I have personally noticed when I use AY is that helps me breathe better and helps my cardio performance tremendously which I do not mind at all. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The libido boost should be expected, but one thing I have personally noticed when I use AY is that helps me breathe better and helps my cardio performance tremendously which I do not mind at all. :)

-Sean-
Some have indicated certain forms of Rauwolscine may result in congestion.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Some have indicated certain forms of Rauwolscine may result in congestion.
Interesting. I found it odd that AY worked like ephedra for me. However, individuals do respond differently. All I know is that it definitely wasn't a placebo because I tried it for a week straight and then went without it a week and noticed a significant difference in my breathing and cardio performance. So :dunno:

-Sean-

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are your guys thoughts on Rauwolfia vomitoria the form of AY in Hyper T2?I posed the question under Lecheek's forum but I got no reply?Also what dose is a good point to start off with for AY?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your guys thoughts on Rauwolfia vomitoria the form of AY in Hyper T2?I posed the question under Lecheek's forum but I got no reply?Also what dose is a good point to start off with for AY?
I have no experience with it. But anything with "vomit" in the name sounds pretty attractive, huh?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

-Sean-
This actually makes no sense physiologically. It should actually do the opposite, through both the cardiovascular and respiratory system, independently.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This actually makes no sense physiologically. It should actually do the opposite, through both the cardiovascular and respiratory system, independently.
I know it doesn't make any sense which is why I found it puzzling myself. I actually tried to find some literature on my experiences, but haven't found anything that would support why I experienced what I did. This isn't the first time I have responded oppositely to a compound though. Again...who knows. It it is what it is.

-Sean-

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yohimbine always made me want to yak when i took it, especially when working out. No issues at all with Alpha yohimbe. I wouldnt use anything else :)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys tried alphamine?If you guys were me what AY would you try first?Thanks again for all the info.