550 xd legit or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there that is not a rep has taken finaflex's 550xd and had good results. When I search all I have found is logs and reviews by reps. Can anyone out there help???????

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Dawik59. I've been on a cycle of 1Andro and 550XD for 4 weeks now. I've experienced about 12 lbs of dry muscle growth and about 15 % increase in strength.

I'm not a rep nor a sponsored user. I can tell you this stuff works very well as long as you plan correctly and follow the instructions.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
everything works. all depends on persons diet, training and dose

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there that is not a rep has taken finaflex's 550xd and had good results. When I search all I have found is logs and reviews by reps. Can anyone out there help???????
The original 550? Or the newer make?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the newer version.

JCGrifter

Awards
I am curious about this product as well. Mstep, not everything works. I used finaflex 1-andro and had almost zero results. I had better results from a test booster (animal test). That concerns me because I really wanted to try 550 xd

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
I know the old stuff was awesome! but this new version i tend to doubt sometimes