best time to take Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa) ?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I prefer pre-bed, aids with deeper sleep

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Yes before bed. Growth hormone is at its peak while we are sleeping during the night.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I find best is about two hours before bed usually they reccomend no carbs within an hour of taking, and that way I find it helps me get to sleep easier

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Powerfull and some GABA. Crazy dreams but not as crazy as endosurge and erase and DAA... I wouldn't be sleepy but I'd fall asleep as soon as I closed my eyes and had the most insane dreams

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Before bed!im using some right now and really enjoying it!

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
I take my Resurrect by Fahrenheit Nutrition (contains l-dopa) 15 minutes pre-bed. Nice deep sleep and wake up feeling refreshed

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
crazy dreams last night... crazy crazy... my morning horrible... bad wakeup

acidvoodoo

Awards
i've been taking my endosurge 3 times a day, 2 in the morning, 2 before lunch, 2 pre bed. I think the elevated dopamine helps with my mood at work! Hasn't made me sleepy in the day but dreams are much more vivid at night (though I take SNS bulbine, magnesium citrate, and zinc citrate before bed also)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle of DopaDex from nutra last week. I sleep like I'm in a coma, and wake up refreshed and ready to attack the day

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I like to take prior to bedtime with a stack consisting of l-dopa mucuna, ornithine, and guggl extract.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
OG Anabeta + DopaDex? I think so.
Nicee, I believe that would be awesome combo. I loved how better I slept when I was on AB. Woke up with no fatigue as well as no nightly wake ups which always happens to me... Heard nice stuff about SS dopadex!

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to use TestPowder and Erase Pro, is it optimal to take it before bed??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for info.
Simply because I've been using Mucuna on and off since 2010 and its hands down the best natty product out there next to DAA imo.

squatting

Banned
Awards
Dopadex sounds strong being 98percent maybe alittle to strong or am I wrong? The side effects for that stuff isn't to be played with

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I take ldopa (Dopadex) pre-bed. To the comment on erase pro, I prefer it in the morning for its cortisol modulating properties when I'm stacking the two