Libido/Erection quality due to Alphamine or..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am curious if anyone else is experiencing amazing libido/erection quality on Alphamine, or if something else I recently added would be the benefactor.

Is the Yohimbe in Alphamine a different extract than the regular versions floating around?

The only thing I could think of I added that would give me this heightened libido and benefits would be Grapeseed Extract...

Maybe someone can chime in on this, thanks.

I am dosing Alphamine usually at 3 scoops a day, 2 morning, one afternoon...but it is also combined with 3 tabs of 8mg Ephedrine HCL.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our SA2-A extract is different than other extracts floating out there. But there have been a great deal of libido and erection comments since we released Alphamine in other threads as well. Sort of like icing on the cake to a great product

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Our SA2-A extract is different than other extracts floating out there. But there have been a great deal of libido and erection comments since we released Alphamine in other threads as well. Sort of like icing on the cake to a great product
Might you want to consider offering the SA2-A as a standalone?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually believe the main reason for the libido/erection boost is through higenamine and choline
Can you expand on this Coop?

I heard this Yohimbe extract is different, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it because the erection and libido effects are profound, whatever it is...if it's actually the hig/choline combo I'm curious as to what these do and their mechanisms....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For instance, if I could pin-point the exact supplement that's doing this for me I would purchase it as a stand alone because through all my libido/erection herbal searching this one is the most amazing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Different or not, choline promotes the NT system involved in erections and higenamine, like yohimbine, has seen clinical use for sexual dysfunction.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe, the reason you get it in Alphamine especially, is because of the combination of various ingredients working together. wink wink

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe, the reason you get it in Alphamine especially, is because of the combination of various ingredients working together. wink wink
Natty I agree, I enjoy Alphamine especially for 6:30am workouts, the powders hit me fast and get me on the go unlike capsules...I did notice later in the day the effects are almost nill on the 3rd (sometimes I take 4, 2 and 2) scoops though...I'm just saying for those who don't want the stimulants you may have something here as a libido product if you removed the stims..

Libidomine.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different or not, choline promotes the NT system involved in erections and higenamine, like yohimbine, has seen clinical use for sexual dysfunction.
Maybe I'll have to pick up some SNS Choline....what else are the benefits of this product? Thanks for the help..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Natty I agree, I enjoy Alphamine especially for 6:30am workouts, the powders hit me fast and get me on the go unlike capsules...I did notice later in the day the effects are almost nill on the 3rd (sometimes I take 4, 2 and 2) scoops though...I'm just saying for those who don't want the stimulants you may have something here as a libido product if you removed the stims..

Libidomine.
Capsules dissociate virtually immediately in the stomach and are as homogeneous as a powder as long as you consume them with adequate water. Tablets are a different story.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Maybe I'll have to pick up some SNS Choline....what else are the benefits of this product? Thanks for the help..
Choline has been documented to improve fat loss (hence its inclusion in alphamine), aid liver function, and increase memory via acetylcholine production (hence it's inclusion in focus xt. Very versatile ingredient, often overlooked.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Choline has been documented to improve fat loss (hence its inclusion in alphamine), aid liver function, and increase memory via acetylcholine production (hence it's inclusion in focus xt. Very versatile ingredient, often overlooked.
How would you dose it if you were taking it by itself?

Steve_W

Awards
First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.

Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...
Between Alphamine and Cycle Assist, I'd imagine boners AND pleasure would be through the roof.

Steve_W

Awards
Between Alphamine and Cycle Assist, I'd imagine boners AND pleasure would be through the roof.
I actually bought PCT Assist because I have seen you rave about it in so many threads...lol. I have a bottle of AI Perform I was going to try as well but thinking that may be overkill to add to the mix. Unfortunately I've just ran out of agmatine, that would have stacked perfectly

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I actually bought PCT Assist because I have seen you rave about it in so many threads...lol. I have a bottle of AI Perform I was going to try as well but thinking that may be overkill to add to the mix. Unfortunately I've just ran out of agmatine, that would have stacked perfectly
I'd hate to be your wife! :eek:

Steve_W

Awards
I'd hate to be your wife! :eek:
Haha! Nothing out of control yet. Though I haven't been sleeping well which i'm sure is affecting things. I bought it as my libido seemed to be lagging. It seems to make my knees sore as ****, I think I may be sensitive to any estrogen suppresion, might drop the dose to 3 caps a day.

I tried Sustain Alpha a while ago and it just made me feel depressed, got no libido boost from it at all really.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nab some trib it's fairly cheap and good at making boners lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait till Natty finally finds that propper Icariin source. Then its going to be Boner Jams 98', all over again...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage do you recommend? I'm assuming you will recommend the SNS trib lol
I just took two sns caps with every meal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.

Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...
Lol, one of the many perks of Alphamine!